Chapter 25

Fantasic Randomness

Later that day after work Muffy headed to Infinite's dorm. She rang the doorbell and Sungjong came to open.

"Muffy!" Sungjong greeted her with a smile.
"Hi Sungjongie~!" Muffy smiled.

"Woohyun's not here yet, they are all at the rehearsal." Sungjong told her.
"Oh.. then why are you not there?" Muffy asked.
"My leg hurts so I couldn't join today." Sungjong told.
"Really? Does it hurt a lot?" Muffy frowned.
"A little, but I'll be fine." Sungjong said. "Just come in and wait for Woohyun. I was just watching a movie, we can watch together if you want to."
"Okay, that sounds like fun." Muffy walked inside taking off her shoes and jacket as Sungjong closed the door.

"What movie are you watching? Horror?" Muffy asked jumping towards the living room.
"Yes!!!" Sungjong exclaimed and jumped on the couch while Muffy jumped on the other side.
"Yay!!" Muffy exclaimed happily as she liked horror movies, just like Sungjong did.

"It's fun to watch movies with you noona. All my hyungs are such cowards to watch movies with me. " Sungjong chuckled.

Together the two started watching the movie.

--

It was already late in the evening, the movie had finished ages ago. Since Sungjong and Muffy had both been really tired they had fell asleep, Muffy to the couch and Sungjong on the floor.

Soon the rest of the Infinite members walked in the door. Woohyun was the first one to walk in the living room, he saw the dogs jumping on top of Sungjong and walking on circles around him who was on the floor, and he also saw Muffy sleeping on the couch.

She was already here?

Woohyun kicked Sungjong a bit. "Ya, wake up!"
Sungjong mumbled and turned around so he wasn't facing Woohyun. Dongwoo walked in the room and right away laid beside Sungjong on his belly. Woohyun sighed and crouched down beside the couch.

He looked at his girlfriend's sleeping face for a moment, then gently shook her shoulder.
"Wake up." he said.
"Mmmghh.." Muffy mumbled and rubbed her eyes. She slowly opened them and saw Woohyun staring at her. Woohyun smiled and pecked her lips.

"Your first kiss." Woohyun chuckled. Muffy rolled her eyes and sat up.

---------------------------------------
*flashback*

about 3 months ago.

Muffy and Woohyun were at a park near Muffy's apartment, they were laying on the grass listening to music together, just relaxing.

"Muffy.. your first kiss, it was with me right?" Woohyun suddenly asked as he stared at the clouds and one cloud looked like lips.
"Nope. Not with you." Muffy answered and patted Woohyun's tummy.
"What?" Woohyun looked at Muffy. "Not with me!!! Eyyyy.. who was that stupid guy who stole your first kiss!!? It should've been me! So unfair!!"

"Want to know who he was?" Muffy lifted up her eyebrow.
"No! I don't!! You don't need to remember such things." Woohyun pouted a bit, feeling disappointed.

"But I was the first one who you really really liked right?" Woohyun asked.
Muffy poked Woohyun's nose playfully. "Mian. Not you."
Woohyun frowned.
"I don't know who those guys or that guy was but... even if they were there before me. I will be the last one doing those things okay, I will be the only one, the last one who has my Muffy's heart. And the last one that gets to kiss you, and the only one from now on okay." Woohyun said.

"Or you know what! The kiss thing, let's just make it that everytime that I kiss you will be your first kiss. Just think like that, just forget about whoever stole my baby's first kiss and think that everytime I kiss you I kissed you the first time in your life okay?" Woohyun said.

Muffy chuckled. "I don't see why you got so upset about this since those guys are just guys from my past but okay, I'll imagine."
"Good." Woohyun smiled and pulled closer to her. "So..."
He leaned really close to her and gently kissed her lips.

"..so, now that, that was your first kiss ever." he smiled. "All the kisses you had before are meaningless."
"Even our first kiss together?" Muffy teased Woohyun.
"NO! Those are... are an important part of Muffy and Woohyun's ancient history together. " Woohyun exclaimed.
Muffy laughed and nudged her boyfriend's shoulder.

*end of flashback*
---------------------------------------------------

"But Muffy, you know.. we have a really nice idea!?" Woohyun told Muffy.
"What is it?" Muffy asked and yawned.

"You know Hoya's friend is working at this one water park. And he promised us that Infinite can use the whole park for the whole night all alone without any other guests there tonight after it's closed! Isn't it awesome!" Woohyun aked.
"What? Really?!" Muffy asked.
"Yeah. Really! They are going to turn most of the lights off there though since it's suppossed to be closed but we should still be able to see around, maybe they'll put candles all around there. Isn't it exciting! You are coming right?" Woohyun asked.
"Well...." Muffy tapped her chin.
Woohyun kissed her cheek and giggled. "I know you are coming! You should go and get your swimsuit from home soon, I can walk you there."
He already knew that Muffy would be coming without her answering.

"Ya. I didn't say I would." Muffy exclaimed.
"But I know your heart."

Woohyun giggled and ran to his room to go pack for their secret trip.

"Myungsoo, Miki's coming too?" Muffy asked as Myungsoo passed her.
"Uh.. I think so. I just sent her a message." Myungsoo replied.
"Oh... I hope she comes too." Muffy said.
"I hope so too." Myungsoo smiled. He had been imagining seeing Miki in a swimsuit all evening while they had been practicing. He really hoped she would be coming.

 

All the Infinite members and Muffy sneaked towards the water park. Myungsoo and Miki weren't there yet as Myungsoo had went to pick up Miki first but they would come in soon too.

Hoya said a few words to his friend who then let them in.

"The changing rooms are down those stairs." Hoya's friend pointed. "You can stay here until 4am but please leave a bit earlier because we must open the park again at six."

"We will. Thanks." Hoya patted his friend's shoulder.
"Thank you!!!" the other Infinite members and Muffy all said in unison.

"Go down and change. Let's meet here at that swimming pool when you're done." Woohyun smiled at his girlfriend then ran down following all s to the men's changing room. Muffy also went down to go change on the women's side.

-------------------

Muffy was soon done changing to her swimming suit and came up to the swimming pool. All the boys were already playing in the water like little kids. They were screaming and jumping in the water, splasing water on each other.

Woohyun was just in the middle of trying to "drown" Sungyeol when he spotted Muffy standing there.
"I'm here!" Woohyun waved his hand and tried to get up the water but was pulled down by Sungyeol who wanted revenge and now he tried to "drown" Woohyun instead. Woohyun struggled to get away but Sungyeol pulled him from his leg not letting him.
"Ya! Let go~~" Woohyun exclaimed kicking Sungyeol who was just laughing.

After a while Woohyun managed to get off Sungyeol's grip. He ran as fast as he could to Muffy before Sungyeol could catch him again.

Woohyun panted slightly when he reached her. He glanced down at Muffy and gave an approving look, she had nothing too revealing on. She had short swimming shorts and a top that reached to her belly button. Woohyun was glad because he didn't want her to show too much skin to other men but to him. But still even that much skin was able to make Woohyun's heart pound faster and he really liked what he saw.

"Nice outfit you got there baby." Woohyun smirked and held her hands pulling her towards the pool. "Let's go, it's fun out there!"

Muffy nodded and followed him. While they were walking she looked around the place, it looked really pretty with most of the lights turned off. There were only a few lights here and there that made the athmposhere very romantic and nice.

But while she was in the middle of admiring the athmosphere she was suddenly pushed into the waterm she got some water in her nose.

She got up the water glaring at Woohyun who was laughing at her. " Nam Woohyun!!!" Muffy whined and rubbed her nose that hurt because water had got in.
"It hurts.. my nose... water got inside." she pouted.

"Really?" Woohyun frowned and swam to where she was now. "Mianhe, I thought it would be fun..."
"It wasn't. Why'd you just suddenly...." Muffy glared at him for a while but then suddenly splashed water on Woohyun's face.

user posted imageuser posted image
"Hey!!" Woohyun exclaimed rubbing the water off his face.
Muffy giggled and swam away from her boyfriend. She spotted a huge swimming ring floating on the water. Woohyun noticed that Muffy was going towards it and started swimming towards it too.

"Don't even think. It's mine!!" Muffy exclaimed when she saw Woohyun approaching the swimming ring she had mentally claimed her own already.

"The one who gets there first can use it!" Woohyun exclaimed. Muffy and Woohyun both started swimming really fast., competing on who could use the ring.

As Muffy had feared and expected, Woohyun reached the ring first and got on top of it.
"Mine." Woohyun chuckled looking at Muffy victoriously. But before Woohyun could rejoice for too long he was pushed down from the ring by Sunggyu and he fell in the water.

"Hurry up Muffy! Get on!!" Sunggyu pushed the swimming ring towards Muffy. Muffy moved fast and tried to get on top of it but because the water was so deep and the ring was so slippery she had a hard time getting on, she kept falling down.
Suddenly while she was trying to get on again, Woohyun's head suddenly popped from between the ring as he had just dove from under it and was now grinning in the middle of the ring.

Muffy stared at Woohyun leaning on the ring from the outside of it. Woohyun chuckled a little bit and pecked her lips. "I can help you get on. I gotta play a responsibe boyfriend for a while right?"

He went back underwater and lifted Muffy up a bit so she could get on the swimming ring easier. Muffy climbed up and happily laid down on it lazily. Woohyun swam back up and leaned on the ring looking at Muffy.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Woohyun said.
"What?" Muffy asked.
"In Titanic the girl is on that door or whatever piece of wood and the dude is just floating in the water freezing to death... and then the dude dies and she goes like... what was the name of that dude again..." Woohyun thought.

"Jack." Muffy giggled. "Jack! Jack!! Jaaack!!!" Muffy imitated the part of Rose screamed with a weak husky voice her lover's name.
Woohyun laughed. "Then I gotta play dead first before you can say that!"

Woohyun leaned on the swimming ring and closed his eyes as if he was dead. Muffy chuckled and shook Woohyun. "Jack! Jack!! Jaaack!!!!" she imitated Rose again.

"What are you guys doing?" Dongwoo swam to the couple.
"Don't interrupt, i'm busy dying." Woohyun said.
Dongwoo stared at the two amused and watched how Muffy let go of Woohyun's hand trying to act as if it was very tragic.
Woohyun tried to act as if he sunk in the water very slowly but he got disturbed by Hoya who had swam underneath Woohyun and pulled him down from his leg.

"YA YA YA!! Who are y...eighieswhgeiushgshigu" Woohyun sank in the water. He soon got up coughing some water out his mouth. He looked around for the criminal who had disturbed him and saw Hoya coming up.

"Hoya! You're gonna pay for this!!" Woohyun started chasing Hoya who had swam to Sungjong.

"Sunggyu hyung! Wanna play Titanic with me too!" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu who was floating on his back in the water. He couldn't hear anything.

"Looks like he doesn't." Muffy chuckled and got down from the swimming ring. "But you can float on this if you want for a change. Or ask Hoya to be your Jack."

"Really? I can use it! Thank you Muffy!" Dongwoo smiled widely and got on the swimming ring.

user posted image

"Ooooh!! Look who is here!?" Sungjong suddenly shouted pointing up. Everyone turned to look and saw Myungsoo walking pretending that he was some kind of model.

"Wooow what's this! A catwalk?" Sunggyu shouted.
"Stop it! You're not a model!" Hoya shouted.
"Model Myungsoo! Woohyun laughed at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stopped and playfully posed in a y way. An overly y way.

"Ya ya ya! There's girls here too remember!" Woohyun shouted not wanting Muffy to see such things.

Myungsoo's eyes widened, he had not noticed Muffy in the water at all, and thinking only s had been in there he had played like that, as they always did really stupid things when only the members were alone.

"Muffy you were there too..?" Myungsoo said embarrassed.
"Uhh.. sorry about that."

Myungsoo quickly ran in the water trying to hide his blushing face.

"Where's Miki?!" Sungyeol shouted.

"She's down there changing now." Myungsoo said and swam furter to the water.

"I can't wait to see Myungsoo's reaction when Miki comes out." Hoya said to Dongwoo.
"Me too!" Dongwoo giggled. "But while we wait, couldn't you be my Jack! I really wanna play Titanic like Woohyun and Muffy did."

"Your Jack? No thank you!" Hoya pushed Dongwoo away from him.
"Come ooon!!! Be be be my Jack!!" Dongwoo complained following Hoya.

 

"Myungsoo....... looks who's here!?" Hoya exclaimed when he spotted Miki walking towards the pool too.

Myungsoo right away turned around to look and saw Miki in her swimming suit that also wasn't too revealing. Myungsoo started swimming closer to Miki.

"Ooooooooh~~~" all the boys suddenly cooed. Myungsoo turned to look at the boys who right away shut up when he turned to look but when he again turned towards Miki he heard the same "Ooooooh~~!!"

"Yah!! Stop looking at my girl!!!" Myungsoo exclaimed but when he turned around all the boys were just looking away or playing together in the water.

Myungsoo frowned and walked up the pool and once again the "Oooooh!!" could be heard. "Ya! I told you not to..." he turned around but the boys were again as if nothing had happened.

"What? Why are you getting upset? We ain't people who go lusting over their friends girls.." Hoya exclaimed.
"Yeah, Miki is hot and all but we know she is just yours! Why are you yelling!?" Sunggyu laughed.

"Then why were you all ooooooooh out there!!??" Myungsoo snapped.

"I didn't do that? Did you?" Sunggyu said innocently asking Sungyeol.
"No.. not me." Sungyeol shrugged. "Me neither." Sungjong said. "Wasn't me." Woohyun giggled. "Not me either." Hoya said. "I didn't do anything." Dongwoo also added.

The boys had too much fun teasing Myungsoo like this as they knew Myungsoo would get upset over such things.

"It was one of you! Or all of you!" Myungsoo shouted and ran to Miki. He was all upset but suddenly his expression totally changed when he stood close to his girlfriend. He quickly glanced at her and right away his heart started beating like crazy, his cheeks also turned bright red as he was blushing so much. He quickly looked away as he had hard time keeping the wide grin off his face.

"They're just teasing you, it was all of them." Miki chuckled.
"I already knew that..." Myungsoo mumbled and glanced at Miki again then back down again. "That's uhh... pretty... I mean... that.... you are."

"Thank you." Miki smiled and pecked Myungsoo's cheek.

"Hurry up and hurry up get in the water, mister Myungsoo is about to turn too red. You must calm him down." Sungyeol shouted.

"Yah!! I'm not playing with you guys!!" Myungsoo shouted annoyed and wrapped his arms around Miki's waist gently. "I have my Miki baby, I will only play with her. The others are mean."
"Just get in here Myungsoo!" Sungyeol shouted and ran up the pool to get Myungsoo but he ran away.

Miki looked at the boys for a moment then decided to get in the water too.
"Miki~~~!!!!" Dongwoo exclaimed happily and swam to her.
"Dongwoooo~~!!!" Miki exclaimed back. Dongwoo laughed. "Miki since you are better at these things could you persuade Hoya to be my Jack?"

"Huh? Do what?" Miki looked at Dongwoo weirdly.
"Yeah... Woohyun and Muffy were playing a Titanic scene earlier and I want to do it with Hoya too. But he doesn't want to.." Dongwoo pouted.

Suddenly water splashed on top of Miki and Dongwoo as Sungyeol and Myungsoo both ran in the water.

"We are going to that Tarzan adventure thingy now!!" Woohyun announced as he and Muffy got up the pool.
"Me too!!" Sungjong exclaimed. "I'll come too!" Sunggyu shouted and ran after them.

The four soon arrived to a place that had a sign "Tarzan's Adventure Lagoon"
There was a long tunnel leading somewhere in the water.

"Let's go." Woohyun pulled Muffy with him to the pool, the water reached Woohyun to his waist but Muffy up to her chest. Sungjong and Sunggyu also came to the water.
"Wahhh this looks cool~" Sungjong said as they walked further into the tunnel that had walls made of rock there were lights all around the walls of the tunnel making the place look really mysterious. They walked through the tunnel for a while when they heard some noise as if a waterfall.

They soon saw a waterslide that was really high and steep. Muffy looked at the slide feeling slightly afraid. Woohyun looked at Muffy.

"You think that's safe?" Sunggyu frowned.
"It is. Or I can go test." Woohyun said. "Baby I'll go down first so don't worry, I'll be there to catch you."
Muffy nodded.
"You will catch me too Woohyun-ah?" Sunggyu asked.
"Don't want to." Woohyun nudged Sunggyu then quickly slid down the waterslide. Everyone watched him go with high speed and soon landing to the water.
"I didn't die. It's safe to come down!" Woohyun yelled looking up.

"I can go next." Sungjong said and slid down too. Muffy and Sunggyu looked down as Sungjong screamed happily while sliding down then also safely landing in the water.

"Muffy come here. Just leave Sunggyu there be your back up." Woohyun shouted. Muffy glanced at Sunggyu who was still looking down thinking whether it was really safe or not. Muffy sat at the endge of the slide. "1..2..3!!" she counted and finally slid down.
The speed going down was really fast as she had been so high, before she knew it she was in the water.

Woohyun right away swam to Muffy. "You're alive?" he asked putting his hand on her shoulder. Muffy rubbed the water off her face and nodded. Woohyun smiled and led her to the side of the pool so Sunggyu could come down.
"If it's dangerous and something happens to me you are in charge Woohyun okay?" Sunggyu shouted as he sat on the edge of the slide.

"Okay!" Woohyun laughed.
"Just come down! There's a waterfall I want to go there!" Sungjong shouted.

Sunggyu looked down and gulped. He closed his eyes tightly and pushed himself forward carefully.
"AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Sunggyu screamed as he came down the slide. Sungjong, Woohyun and Muffy laughed.

"Our leader is so cute!" Sungjong giggled as Sunggyu got up the water.
"Yah, never make me slide down something like that again araso?" Sunggyu complained still in shock from the slide.
"We didn't make you, it was your own decision!" Woohyun laughed.

"Let's go now!" Sungjong jumped up and down impatiently.

They all swam further and soon in front of them they saw a huge pool where on both sides there were big fake waterfalls and a treehouse that had ladders leading up there and from there there was a zip wire that led down to the water from the treehouse.


"Wahhhhh I want to try that!!!!!!" Woohyun exclaimed and right away swam towards the treehouse, he climbled up the ladders and in no time was ready to go down the wire.

"Wheeeeeee~~~~~" Woohyun moved down the wire but all of a sudden his grip got too loose and he fell down midway, falling down the water.

"That pabo!!" Sunggyu laughed at Woohyun.
"That's fun. Wanna try?" Woohyun asked as he swam to the others.
"Look the others are coming!" Sungjong pointed as he saw Dongwoo, Hoya, Miki, Myungsoo and Sungyeol coming down the slide one by one.

 

"Who is that?" Muffy pointed at two girls new girls that were with the group.
"That's Hyewon and Eunji." Woohyun replied.
"Hyewon is Sungyeolli-hyung's girlfriend and Eunji is Dongwoo-hyung's." Sungjong replied.

user posted image
(Hyewon)

user posted image
(Eunji)

Soon everyone went down the slide and met up in the water. Eunji and Hyewon gave Miki a knowing look. Miki swam away from Myungsoo and right to Woohyun. She pulled him underwater by his ankles and dragged him away from Muffy.

"Yah!!" Woohyun shouted once he emerged. "Myungsoo where's Miki! I'm going to drown her."
"No you don't!" Myungsoo shouted.

Myungsoo splashed Woohyun. Woohyun splashed him back causing a splashing war between the two boys, who were eventually joined by the rest of the boys.

"Hi I'm Hyewon." Sungyeol's girlfriend approached Muffy.
"I'm Eunji." Dongwoo's girlfriend followed.
"You must be Woohyun's famous girlfriend Muffy." Hyewon smiled at Muffy. "Woohyun talks about you all the time."
"I'm not someone worth talking about." Muffy blushed as she moved a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I hope we call can get along." Eunji wrapped her arm around Muffy's shoulder. "You, me, Hyewoon, and Miki. We're the Infinite's girlfriends so we should hang out together."
"Ditch the boys and talk about things that we can't tell them." Hyewoon added.

Miki somehow managed to swim away from the chaotic water war and emerged by Eunji.

"Good job." Eunji high-fived Miki.
"I did well." Miki praised herself. "So Muffy did you meet the girls?" Muffy nodded.

"Hey! What are you girls doing over there?!" Sungyeol shouted.
"Come back here and play with us!!" Dongwoo shouted. "We brought you here to play with us not amongst yourselves."
Eunji stuck her tongue out at Dongwoo. "If you want to play you have to come and get us."

Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Myungsoo's eyes flickered at her words. Instantly Hyewon, Eunji, and Miki ran away. Muffy looked at the girls confused.

"Run away or they'll catch you!" Hyewon shouted.

Muffy looked at the stampede of boys rushing towards her. She instantly ran towards Miki.

"Go that way. I'll go this way." Miki pointed.

Muffy and Miki ran their respective ways.

"Kyaa!!" Eunji happily screamed.

Dongwoo had successfully caught Eunji and was tickling her tummy. Hyewoon was also caught by Sungyeol, who was now playfully splashing her.

Miki screamed in horror. "Myungsoo no-"

Myungsoo caught up with Miki and pushed her under the waterfall.

"You meanie!!" Miki exclaimed.

Miki grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and pulling him under the waterfall with her. Sunggyu, who was nearby laughing at Myungsoo, was pushed under the waterfall by Sungjong and Hoya. They celebrated their victory of their leader with a high-five and a hug until they were both pulled under the waterfall by Sunggyu.

Muffy looked around for her attacker. Woohyun seemed to disappear. Muffy felt a brush in her leg. She turned around only to meet Woohyun's smug smile.

"Hello darling." Woohyun said as he pulled her underwater.
"Yah!!" Muffy punched Woohyun's shoulder when she came out of the water. "Not nice."

 

"Not nice." Woohyun copied Muffy's voice and laughed. Muffy glared at Woohyun and Woohyun copied Muffy's glare.

"Stop it!" Muffy pouted.
"Stop it!" Woohyun copied her again.

"Ya!!" Muffy punched Woohyun. "Ya!!" Woohyun copied her again and punched Muffy the same way.

"Nam Woohyun is an idiot~~!!" Muffy swam around Woohyun.
Woohyun chuckled. "Mhhmm mhhmm is an idiot!!" he copied her but left his name out of the sentense.
"Hey you were supposed to copy me!" Muffy frowned.

"Well I can't start telling lies here can I? I know that Nam Woohyun is a very clever guy, I can't go telling lies that he is an idiot can I?" Woohyun smirked and gave Muffy a wink.

Muffy rolled her eyes and swam away from her boyfriend but suddenly saw no one else in the water.
"Where's everybody?"

"I think they all disappeared under the waterfalls." Woohyun said. "Or wait... I think Dongwoo and Eunji are up there... they have something to eat!? Let's go too!"

Muffy looked towards the treehouse and behind it there was a place filled with deckchairs and a small kiosk that seemed to be open and serving something.

"Yeah, let's go see. Then after that let's go under the waterfalls too!" Muffy exclaimed and swam towards the place, Woohyun followed her.

-

"Oooh... did we disturb some customers of a love motel." Woohyun joked as he and Muffy got up the water and Dongwoo and Eunji were giggling and kissing each other on one of the deckchairs, Eunji sitting on Dongwoo's lap.

Eunji started blushing and got off Dongwoo.

"Why did you come here?" Dongwoo whined as he had wanted a private place to be with his girlfriend.

"You don't own this place do you?" Woohyun grinned and walked towards the kiosk.

Muffy followed Woohyun. They looked at what there was to take.. there were different tastes of ice cream, milk shakes, sodas, ice tea and other kinds of drinks.
"How much is a milkshake?" Woohyun asked the man who was selling.

"Everything is free tonight." the man smiled.
"Free? Really??" Woohyun asked surprised. "Yes, this is a belated birthday gift from my colleague to one of your members whom he was a friend of." the man told.
"To Hoya??" Woohyun nodded his head. "For once Hoya is useful." he giggled and pulled Muffy closer with him.

"What do you want? It's all free take anything." Woohyun smiled widely.
"I want to taste that peach milkhake!" Woohyun made his choice.

"And you miss?" the man looked at Muffy.
"Well, I'll take a strawberry milkshake." Muffy chose too.

"Thank you. Just a moment." the man smiled and went to make the milkshakes.

After a few minutes he came back with the milkshakes. "Here you go. Enjoy your drinks and night here."
"Thank you!" Muffy and Woohyun said in unison then found themselves chairs to sit at.

Woohyun glanced at Dongwoo and Eunji who were again really into each other.

"Turn the volume of love down a bit please, we are trying to enjoy our drinks you know." Woohyun teased Dongwoo and Eunji.

"Yah! Shut up!" Dongwoo shouted. Eunji looked at Woohyun embarrassed and was about to move away from Dongwoo again but Dongwoo quickly pulled Eunji back to him. "Don't care about him."

"You are so mean Woohyun." Muffy gave her boyfriend a small glare.
"Eyy~ I don't mean anything bad. I'm just teasing them very lovingly." Woohyun chuckled.
"But would you like if someone came and said such things while were doing stuffs like those?" Muffy nudged Woohyun as she took a sip of her milkshake.

"I wouldn't care." Woohyun smiled and took a sip of his own drink too.
"Mmm... it's good. But maybe I should have taken a strawberry one too. Strawberry milkshakes are the best."

"Oh.. I haven't tasted peach milkshake before." Muffy glanced at Woohyun's drink.
"Then wanna taste? I'll let you taste if you let me taste yours too." Woohyun said.
"Okay." Muffy smiled and leaned closer to take some from Woohyun's cup but instead of offering Muffy the straw to drink the milkshake from, he suddenly poked his face in front of her face and made a kissy face.

Muffy tried to push him away and take the cup but Woohyun just came closer with his kissy lips.
"What are you doing??" Muffy whined.

"I'm letting you taste my milkshake.... through my lips!" Woohyun giggled.
"What? But I want to taste the real thing!" Muffy frowned.

Woohyun shook his head. "My lips right now teaste exactly like that milkshake so just kiss me and you can taste."
"It's not the same taste.." Muffy looked at Woohyun.
"It isn't, because it's an even better taste like that." Woohyun smirked and put his lips out again.

"If you first taste from my lips then I may consider giving you the real thing afterwards." Woohyun told her.
"Why are you always like this??" Muffy sighed but gave in, she quickly kissed his lips and pulled away.

"Okay done. I can taste now right!" Muffy said and tried to reach for the cup but Woohyun put his drink away.
"That was too weak. Again." Woohyun said.
"Heyyy~~" Muffy complained.
"Agaiiin~~" Woohyun complained back. "If you do once properly then I will give you."

"You promise?" Muffy looked at Woohyun. Woohyun nodded his head many times like an obedient puppy.
Muffy crossed her arms and got up her deck chair and sat by Woohyun. She looked Woohyun in his eyes for a moment, his eyes were now glistening from expectation and excitement.

"Will you do it properly..?" Woohyun lifted up his eyebrown playfully. Muffy said nothing but leaned closer to Woohyun, she fixed his messy wet hair a bit then inched even closer.
"Just do it fast.. the taste will disappear if you are being a snail like this."Woohyun commented.
Muffy ignored him and fixed her own hair too.
"Come on..." Woohyun couldn't take the waiting any longer and just pulled Muffy close making their lips touch.

The kiss was immediately very strong and passionate from the both of them. Woohyun put his hands on Muffy's back, her back gently as they kissed. Muffy moved her hands on Woohyun's shoulders.

Muffy felt Woohyun's plump, soft lips on her own and the feeling was making her feel ecstatic just like always when they kissed like that. And Woohyun's lips really did taste like the peach milkshake.

Woohyun was really into the kiss, he had forgotten absolutely everything else. He kissed Muffy with all he had and was about to push his tongue inside too but at that point Muffy pulled away, disappointing him greatly.

Muffy patted Woohyun's shoulder, and quickly took a sip of Woohyun's drink.
"Hmmm it tastes nice. But I wonder if it was worth all that trouble." she said as she put the drink back down and moved back to her own chair.

"All that trouble? I know you liked what we did too." Woohyun frowned playfully. He was still slightly out of breath and his heart was pounding wildly.

"Maybe." Muffy shrugged and handed her strawberry milkshake to Woohyun. "Here. I promised you could taste mine too."

"There' not going to be any conditions to get your drink?" Woohyun asked, hoping Muffy would also suggest something like the kissing for him to get to taste her drink.

"Nope." Muffy shook her head innocently.
Woohyun sighed disappointed and took a sip of Muffy's strawberry milkshake.

"You should have had." he mumbled.

"Yah, Woohyun-ah, who was disturbing whose love life!" Dongwoo suddenly yelled. "You are the ones who should get a room rather than us!"

Dongwoo and Eunji laughed together.

"Nahh.. we weren't as loud as you two!" Woohyun yelled back.

-------------

Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungjong were pushing each other under the waterfall and out of it, having a lot of fun.

"Don't mind us!" Hoya winked at Miki and Myungsoo as he came up from the water only to soon find himself underwater again because of Sungjong.

Myungsoo looked at Miki and carefully put his arms around her waist.

"Do you hang out here often Miki-sshi?" Myungsoo asked playfully.
"Yeah." Miki nodded. "Waterfalls are my favorite places to hang out at." she said playfully too.

Myungsoo laughed. "I bet this waterfall has never seen such a pretty girl like my Miki.."

"Heyy~ what do you think you are saying! My girl is the prettiest!" suddenly Sungyeol shouted as he and Hyewon arrived under the waterfall too.

Myungsoo snorted. "Hyewon is pretty but Miki is the prettiest!" he defended his girlfriend.

"Okay okay, calm down guys. Everyone is pretty in here but you can't deny that our Sungjong is the prettiest!" Sunggyu said pointing at Sungjong.

Sungjong put on a wide smile and winked cutely making everyone laugh.