Chapter 34

Fantasic Randomness
~~~ A few days earlier ~~~

Muffy walked out of the theater with Miki, Soryong, and Daeryong.

"That was amazing!!" Muffy squealed. "It doesn't get old no matter how many times you watch it."
"It was nice. I think I could do better than him though." Soryong said.
"And I can do better than you." Daeryong teased.
"I thought he was good." Miki thought back to the performance. "He was good looking and he danced really well. I love dancing too. Maybe I should date a B-boy."
"What about Myungsoo?" Muffy asked.
"He's more of a singer not a dancer." Miki teased.
"Since I'm dancer want to date me?" Daeryong joked.
"Dinner tonight?" Miki asked Daeryong as she slipped her arm in his.
"My pleasure." Daeryong wiggled his eyebrows.
"Ooooh sunbae's going to be pissed at you when he finds out about this." Soryong teased.
"Please, I'd be worried about yourself. I hear Woohyun's got some muscle." Daeryong teased back.
"Please I'm not stupid enough to get caught. Right Muffy?" Soryong slipped his arm around Muffy's shoulder. "What he won't know won't hurt him right?"
"Right." Muffy nodded.

Everyone laughed together as they headed to eat dinner.

--------------------------------------

---- Present -----

Muffy had the early morning shift, so arrived at the hospital just before sunrise.

"Good morning~!!" Muffy said cheerfully as she went into the nurse station.
"Morning." One of the nurses replied with no energy.
"Busy night?" Muffy asked since she hardly saw the nurses so tired.
"Yes." Another nurse nodded.

Hyunjoong walked pass the nurse station. He saw Muffy and walked up to her.

"Morning. Did you just arrive?" He asked.
"I did." Muffy nodded. "Did you have the night shift?"
"I did." Hyunjoong nodded. "But did anyone tell you yet?"
Muffy shook her head. "No, I just got here."
"Oh," Hyunjoong frowned. "You'll need to clean room 1520."
"1520? Miyoung's room? Did she transfer rooms?" Muffy asked.
Hyunjoong shook his head. "Last night just after 11 she passed away in her sleep."
Muffy gasped. "Miyoung... She was a few days ago."
Hyunjoong pat Muffy's shoulder. "It happens a lot here. We don't want it to happen, but it does. I'm sure she's in a better place now. She won't have to suffer and take medicine which she hates so much."

 

Muffy stood still for a few minutes. She was shocked, she had been expecting for this to happen any day now but still when she heard the news they hit her hard.

Little by little she felt an overwhelming sadness wrapping around her all over.

"You heard what I told you right? To clean Miyoung's room." Hyunjoong walked back to Muffy when he noticed she still had not moved.
Muffy nodded absently and slowly started walking towards Miyoung's room.

-

Muffy opened the door slowly and the first thing she saw was Miyoung's empty bed. Muffy felt the sadness squeezing her heart when there was no Miyoung smiling at her like always, she was gone, she would be forever gone.

Slowly Muffy made her way closer to the bed. Miyoung's favorite toys were still in the corner, she also noticed a small drawing on the bedside table. It seemed like Miyoung had just recently drew that, it was a drawing where there was a smiling couple, snowflakes were falling from the sky and behind them there were mountains covered in snow.

In the corner Miyoung had written. "Amazing winter land"

Muffy turned the paper around and for her surprise saw something written behind it.

"Muffy unnie. This is for you. You must like it okay? I spent the whole day making it for unnie. I miss you unnie, when will you come back to work?
Are you on a date with Woohyun oppa? kekekeke If you are then I won't get mad at you. Dates are very important!!!
I told one nurse unnie to give this to you, I hope you got it. (:
By the way in the picture there's you and Woohyun oppa!!!

- Miyoung "


Miyoung... why wasn't I here? Why wasn't I here when you needed me! Why wasn't I here? a tear from Muffy's eye fell on the paper. She then noticed another paper on the same table that had been under the drawing, it was Miyoung's wish list.

-

Miyoung's Wish List:

1. Give Mommy a present -
2. Give Daddy a present -
3. Give Unnie a present -
4. Learn to dance like Hyuna-unnie
- Get Muffy unnie to learn to dance like Hyuna-unnie. Unnie is really cute but she needs to learn to be more y.. she is Woohyun oppas girlfriend anyways!! Oppa would like it! (Miki unnie can teach Muffy unnie!)
I already learnt how to but Muffy unnie is really clueless!
5. Perform the dance for Mommy - Get Muffy- unnie perform the dance for Woohyun oppa!
6. Meet INFINITE and play with the doggies on Birth of a Family -
7. Have Woohyun-oppa and Sunggyu-oppa sing to me -
8. Meet JYJ's Jaejoong-oppa -
9. Play the piano with Jaejoong-oppa -
10. Get a boyfriend.
- Many boys want to be my boyfriend.

Muffy read the parts that Miyoung had changed and she couldn't help but laugh a little. Yes I'm really clueless Miyoung. I don't know how to dance y at all. Should unnie really learn too?

---------

*flashback*

Last evening.

Miyoung had been drawing in silence for the whole evening sitting on her bed. A nurse walked in to check on her.

"Aren't you hungry? You didn't even want to eat dinner." the nurse asked.
Miyoung shook her head. "I'm not. I have to finish this."
The nurse walked closer. "What are you drawing?"
Miyoung gasped and quickly turned the paper around so the nurse wouldn't see it. "It's a secret!"
"Ohh.. a secret." the nurse chuckled a little.

"But you can give it to Muffy unnie when you see her next time. But you must not look! It's a secret!" Miyoung said seriously. It could be a serious problem for Woohyun oppa if that unnie recognized Woohyun oppa from my drawing. There could be some horrible scandal even and they might want to kill Muffy unnie for dating him or something else horrible!

"Okay." the nurse smiled and patted Miyoung's head a little bit. "See you later then once you finish that.
"Unnie wait. Can you put some music for me please." Miyoung asked before the nurse left the room.

"Sure." the nurse said and walked to her CD-Player, she picked a CD that was on the table, put it inside and pressed play then left the room.
Miyoung kept drawing carefully while she listened to the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFm2I9p4lXE

"This sounds just like it was from a winter wonderland!! I'll call my drawing.... umm... Amazing Winter Land!! Yes, that's a good name for it!" Miyoung thought excited as she heard a music box version of Infinite's Amazing.

The song made the little girl's imagination fly somewhere far away from this world, it was as if she had been absorbed by the winter land in her drawing.

After drawing for about twenty minutes more she suddenly started feeling really sleepy and before she knew it she fell asleep. Her pencil dropped on the floor from her hand, so did the drawing.

She soon was really dreaming of a wonderful winter land in her sleep.

---

Miyoung's dream...

Miyoung was inside a big black train, her mother was holding her on her lap and opposite her sat her younger brother that was only two years old.

Miyoung stared at her brother whose eyes were glimmering of excitement as he was looking out of the window. Miyoung also looked out of the window, interested to see what got her brother so excited.
Her eyes windened and a smile spread on her face the moment she saw the view.
All around she could see big mountains and hills that were covered in snow. It was snowing outside and everything looked so magical.

Miyoung really longed to go outside and feel the fresh winter air on her cheeks. She really wanted to go but the train was moving so she couldn't.

She turned to look at her mother to ask her when the next stop would be. "Umma.." she started but just then the train stopped before she could ask anything.

Her mother gave her a kiss on her cheek and smiled warmly at Miyoung.
"Why don't you give a kiss to your brother too?" her mother asked. Miyoung nodded and gently planted a kiss on her baby brother's little forehead. Her brother let out a giggle, it made Miyoung giggle too.

All of a sudden the window was opened and a kind looking older man smiled at Miyoung.
"Miss Miyoung is here isn't she?" the man asked.
"I am Miyoung!" Miyoung exclaimed looking at the man interested.

"Oh, you are Miyoung! Do you want to come out here and play with us?" the man asked her pointing at a group of people who seemed to be having fun further away.
"Really?? Is there a sled hill and skating rink too??" Miyoung asked excited.
"Of course there is. In fact we were just sliding down that hill. You see that right?" the man pointed.

"Yes!!!! Umma can I go!!!??" Miyoung exclaimed excited.
"Of course you can honey." Miyoung's mother told her.

"Thank you! Thank you umma! Annyeong!" Miyoung said to her mother and then climbed out the window. The old man took Miyoung on his shoulders carefully and started carrying her towards the other people out there.

Miyoung waved at her mother and brother as they went. "Annyeong!"

Miyoung looked around her, she had never seen such a beautiful white land in her life. Faintly from the distance she could hear some music too, it was the same song she had listened to just before she had fell asleep in her hospital room.

"Ajussi, I really love that song. And you know what is funny, I don't hurt anywhere in here!!!! Is this a good place!?" Miyoung asked as she stared at the falling slowflakes.
"You will see It's a really good place!" the man chuckled.

Slowly the black train started moving again. Leaving Miyoung behind to her Amazing Winter Land.


-

That night Miyoung died in her sleep while dreaming of that amazing land.