Chapter 41

Fantasic Randomness

Miki stepped into Myungsoo's dark room. He hadn't bothered to turn the lights on. Miki flipped on the light switch to find Myungsoo sitting on the bed staring at a magazine. There was an eerie silence and Miki could tell something was wrong.

"Myungsoo~!!!" Miki ran to hug her boyfriend hoping to lighten the mood.

Miki have Myungsoo a tight squeeze. She leaned in to kiss his lips but he moved his head to the side, so she kissed his cheek. Miki was confused and frowned.

"Look you're wearing the shirt I bought you. I knew it would fit you." Miki tried to change the mood again.

Myungsoo looked down in silence. He refused to look at her or hug her which made Miki upset. He just stared at the magazine in his hand.

"Baby what's wrong?" Miki asked.

Myungsoo stayed silent. Miki bit her bottom lip thinking about what to do.

"Hey what's this? You've been staring at it for a while." Miki grabbed the magazine.

"What the hell?" Miki exclaimed upon seeing the magazine.

On the front cover was definitely her and Jaejoong in what looked like a kiss. Miki flipped through the pages of the gossip magazine. The first 10 pages were filled with enlarged pictures of her and Jaejoong on their dinner together. Luckily there was no shots of her face and her face was locked by either Jaejoong or an object but there was no denying it was her.

"This isn't what it seems." Miki told Myungsoo. "There is nothing between Jaejoong and I. We're just friends."

Myungsoo said nothing and continued to look down at the floor.

"Look this picture- it's fake. We're not kissing. It's the angles." Miki tried to persuade, but Myungsoo would have none of it.

Myungsoo grabbed the magazine and threw it, hitting the door with a loud bang. Miki jumped.

"I told you not to hang out with him while I was gone!" Myungsoo shouted. "You told me you wouldn't! You promised- you lied to me! You went behind my back and cheated on me!"
"I didn't cheat!" Miki cried. "I didn't do anything."
"This isn't cheating?!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "Going out to eat with guys- no going out to eat ice cream at the park while your boyfriend is on a business trip isn't cheating?!"
"It's not. We were just having dessert." Miki explained.

Myungsoo scoffed. He stood up and started pacing the room. He ran his hands through his hair a few times.

"Myungsoo believe me. I didn't cheat on you." Miki explained tears falling from her eyes. "It's only you. There is only you. I love you."
"If you love me then what is that?!" Myungsoo pointed at the crumbled magazine. "I told you not too, but you did."
"You don't want me to meet him? Fine, I won't." Miki said.
"I highly doubt that." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.
"What? You don't trust me?" Miki stood up. "Recently you haven't been trusting me."
"Why should I?" Myungsoo countered. "You and Jaejoong are-"
"What about Jaejoong?!" Miki cut Myungsoo off. "You've been all uptight about Jaejoong since he crashed into my car. What the hell is wrong with you?"
"Me?! What is wrong with me?!" Myungsoo shouted. "What is wrong with you? I told you not to hang out with him and you did. Worst of it you go behind my back and cheat on me with him."
"I didn't cheat!!!" Miki shouted. "He's a friend. Nothing more. Jaejoong-"
"Jaejoong, Jaejoong, Jaejoong." Myungsoo repeated. "It's always Jaejoong. He's on your walls and on your phone. Now that you're dating him you might as well marry him."
"I'm not-"
"Get out." Myungsoo glared at Miki. "I'm tired. Just leave me alone."

Myungsoo grabbed Miki's hand and pulled her to the door. He roughly pulled the door open and threw her out. He slammed the door shut and locked it.

Miki ran back to the door and pounded on it. "Yah!! Kim Myungsoo!! Open up I'm not done!! You're getting it all wrong. There is no Jaejoong. It's just you. Only you. Open please!!" Miki cried, starting to get desperate. "I'm sorry. Please. I'll do anything please!! Myungsoo!!" Miki slid down the door crying, begging Myungsoo to open the door.

Myungsoo stayed behind the door pushing it close with his back. It hurt to hear Miki, who was usually strong and confident, crying and pleading his name. As much as he wanted to open the door and welcome her back into his arms, the thought of her being with Jaejoong was unbearable.

Myungsoo always thought he was first in her life, but now he didn't know. Miki was a fan of Jaejoong's before he knew her, before he even debuted. She had all his CDs, and even had his poster on her wall, while she refused to put up any of his own Infinite posters on the wall. Myungsoo always had an inferiority complex to Jaejoong and all of Miki's favorite celebrities. He even felt inferior to Sungyeol and his fellow Infinite members because of their closeness to her.

There was no denying Myungsoo still loved Miki. He still wanted to be her boyfriend, but he needed time. He needed time to think everything through. Even if Miki was telling the truth, and something inside Myungsoo knew she was, he still had to deal with the thought that Jaejoong might possibly be a better boyfriend to Miki. Was he even a good boyfriend? Could he be better than Jaejoong? Could he be the best man for Miki?

Myungsoo heard Miki's cries turn into sniffles then heard her get up off the floor.

"Myungsoo when you're ready come to my place." Miki said into the door.

Miki's footsteps went away from the door. He heard her speak a few unidentifiable words to everyone before leaving the apartment.

-------------------

"Sorry for the trouble." Miki bowed to everyone at the table. "Here." She handed a bag to Dongwoo. "Your birthday present and a little something for everyone on their Japan debut." Miki faked a smile. "I'm going to go now, but could you tell Myungsoo that he has until Sunday to talk to me. If he doesn't... I might end up going back to Hawaii. Once I finish this semester I have a choice of returning to Hawaii or renewing my visa to stay, but I need to send in the paperwork by Monday. I was going to stay, but seeing as though I might not be wanted.... anyways could you pass the message? Thank you.... Umm... Bye."

Miki quickly left the apartment.

---------

Miki drove home and ran into her house. She ran into her room and started crying. She looked up and saw all of her Jaejoong posters. She quickly tore down all of her posters, ripping them apart.

"Stupid Jaejoong! Stupid Myungsoo!! !!" Miki screamed as she threw herself onto her bed and cried.

A few hours later her phone rang. It was Jaejoong.

"What?!" Miki reluctantly answered the phone.
"Umm... sorry about before." Jaejoong apologized.
"That's the least of my worries." Miki venomously spat.
"So you saw..." Jaejoong said.
"No ." Miki replied. "Thanks to you I'm on the urge of breaking up with my boyfriend."

Jaejoong was silent. He secretly wished she would break up with her boyfriend and come to him, but he knew that wouldn't happen anymore.

"I'm sorry." Jaejoong apologized again. "Is there anything I can do."
"Don't meet me or call me." Miki said. "At the moment I'm so pissed off I'm not sure if I want to be around you."

Jaejoong silently took the blame.

"You can stay away from me and keep your fangirls away from me." Miki finished.
"I'll do that." Jaejoong said sadly. "But I was hoping we could still me friends."
"Friends?" Miki repeated. "We'll see about that later, but now I don't think it's possible. Good bye." Miki cut the phone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Did they break up?" Dongwoo said.
"I don't know.. I don't think so... yet. " Sunggyu mumbled.

Everyone had stopped eating, the weren't sure what to do. They didn't want to be happily celebrating after what had just happened.
Sungyeol stood up to go to Myungsoo but Sunggyu grabbed his arm stopping him.
"Let Myungsoo have some time alone now. We'll talk to him later." Sunggyu told. Sungyeol stared at the closed door as he sat back down.

Everyone continued eating silently until Hoya finally broke the silence.

He knew that Myungsoo wanted to be by himself without the others paying too much attention on him right now so he tried to think of something for them to do, so Myungsoo could have his alone time without the others trying to hear whether he was crying or something else like that. Also the girls had put a lot of effort into the party so it would have been a pity if they all just sulked too.

"I read from the TV magazine today that there's some movie on TV tonight. Wanna watch that or something?"
"Movie? What movie?" Eunji asked.
"100 days with mister arrogant." Hoya told.
"Hey, that movie is stupid... let's watch something else." Sungyeol complained.

"Let's watch horror instead." Sungjong suggested.
"NO." all the boys said in unison.
"I'd like to watch some.." Muffy mumbled.
"Aigoo... I have no idea why you two are so fond of such creepy stuffs." Woohyun shook his head looking at Muffy and Sungjong.

"Let's just watch the one Hoya told about. I think it would be nice." Hyewon nudged Sungyeol.
"Have you seen that?" Sungyeol asked.
"No. But I want to." Hyewon said.
"Araso araso... though I would much rather just go to your place and...." Sungyeol leaned closer to his girlfriend's ear. Hyewon pushed him away and gave Sungyeol a little glare. "Later. You better not start acting all weird while everyone is here then."

Sungyeol just chuckled and pecked Hyewon's nose gently.

"Let's watch something then." Sunggyu said and stood up. "Sungjong you clean up the table."
"Hyung~~" Sungjong whined.

Sunggyu ignored Sungjong and found the best place on the couch for himself.

"I can help you." Muffy smiled and was about to pick up some empty plates but Woohyun stopped her. "No, you just come down there with me. We can let the single guys do all that. They didn't have anything else to miss but korean food so let them hang out some more with all that leftover food. We taken guys had to suffer so much more while waiting you."

Sungjong rolled his eyes and grabbed a plate from the table.

"Don't be so mean." Muffy punched Woohyun's shoulder.
"No no.. since I'm a single guy I'll help Sungjong then." Hoya volunteered to wash the dishes with Sungjong.
"Ooh.. Hoya are you sick?" Dongwoo chuckled as it was really odd someone volunteered to wash dishes.
"Nope. I'm just not in the mood to hear Woohyun complaining about Muffy having to be in the kitchen. He almost drove me crazy in Japan with all his lovesick cries all the time." Hoya joked.

"Hey! I just missed her.." Woohyun frowned.
"He really was lovesick out there. He even was reading some weird self satisfy stories.." Dongwoo giggled.
"Ahhh.. but that.." Woohyun bit his lip, he glanced at Muffy and a grin spread on his face.
Muffy looked at Woohyun. "Self satisfy stories?"
Woohyun patted her shoulder and gave her a wink. "I'll tell you later..."
Muffy blinked her eyes and sat down on the floor beside Eunji.

"Oh! And we all brought some presents!!" Dongwoo exclaimed and ran to his bag to find the clothes he had bought for Eunji. Sungyeol and Woohyun also rushed to their bags to take the presents.

Sungjong also ran out from the kitchen to his bag. He took one small package and was the first one to reach Muffy.
"Here. I brought something little to you too." Sungjong smiled then ran to the kitchen. "Thank you Sungjonggie!" Muffy exclaimed and started opening the package while the other boys were still searching for their presents.

Muffy smiled when she saw a pair of cute socks that had a picture of a hamster stuffing it's mouth in it.
"That's so cute!" Muffy smiled and right away changed her socks into the ones Sungjong had given to her.

Just then Woohyun jumped beside her giving her a bag.
"Here! For my baby." Woohyun smiled.
Muffy smiled and looked inside. She took out the t-shirt that was inside. "Awwww that is so cute!!!! Thank you!"
"You like it?" Woohyun asked touching the fabric of the shirt.

The other boys were gazing at Muffy and Woohyun expecting to see the bra but it wasn't there.
"Woohyun-ah, didn't you forget something!" Sunggyu reminded.
"Yeah, your real present." Sungyeol giggled as he watched Hyewon taking out her present.

"Oh! But.... I wanted to give that privately..." Woohyun smiled awkwardly.
"Just give it now. Who knows it might get misshapen if you keep it in your bag for too long." Sungyeol said.

"Oh... then maybe I should." Woohyun said and went to take the other bag for Muffy.

Curiously Muffy waited for her other present.

After a few seconds he was back, he was holding a fancy looking bag in his hands. "Here~" He gave the bag to Muffy and anxiously sat beside her to wait for her reaction to the present. He thought that Muffy would like the present but he had become a bit suspicious as the other members had mocked him about it so much that maybe she wouldn't like it after all.

Curiously Muffy put her hand inside the bag. Everyone's eyes were glued on her hand that soon pulled out black little that had really thin fabric in them making them almost cover nothing at all and after that she pulled out the black bra.
Muffy stared at the things in her hands for a while, slowly her eyes widened and then a frown spread on her face. She stared at the bra that had a size way too big for her and also the fabric of it was too revealing.

Slowly Muffy put the bra and down on her lap and looked at Woohyun.

"Why?" Woohyun asked innocently.
"You bought me a bra? And this kind of ?" Muffy said.
"Uhh... yeah. Why? Is something wrong?" Woohyun chuckled awkwardly. "I mean wouldn't it look nice on you."

"Are you serious?" Muffy lifted up a bunny headband and stockings that she also found from the bag. The whole outfit was like made to a stripper or a model in a magazine.

The other boys were having hard time holding back their laughter.
Muffy looked at Woohyun in disbelief.

"T-th-the size is right on the bra at least right?" Woohyun stuttered. He grabbed the bra in his hands to look at the size again but Muffy's face really showed otherwise.
Woohyun looked at the bra then compared it to what he saw on Muffy's chest. He looked back and forth at the bra and her s.

"It's a bit..... large for you huh?" Woohyun stared at the bra.
Muffy started blushing like crazy and quickly snatched the bra from Woohyun.

"Maybe we can cut them a bit to make it better or...." Woohyun tried to think of what to do.

No one could hold back their laughter anymore.
"And he was sure he got the size right.." Sunggyu silently chuckled.
"I can't believe you really bought that to her!" Hyewon laughed.

"At least the then.. the are still usable right?" Woohyun tried to make his present sound better to her. Muffy just stared at Woohyun in disbelief. "It would be the same thing if I wore no pants..." she mumbled embarrassed.

"No.. but it should be fine right.." Woohyun took the to look at that but as soon as he touched the he grabbed them too harshy and as the fabric was so fragile that his finger ripped the a bit.

"OMO!" Woohyun exclaimed. Muffy took the from Woohyun and put everything back to the bag feeling embarrassed.

"I can't believe you even got those bunny ears!" Sunggyu laughed.

"Didn't you say that they were selling some weird cream if you bought two pairs you would have got that too! You should have bought two pairs if you were going to break one already, I bet that cream would have been useful too." Dongwoo giggled.

"Yeah! You could have finally had that dreamy little bunny party Woohyun has been dreaming about!" Sungyeol laughed.

Woohyun and Muffy both blushed. "No.. that's not what I meant..." Woohyun stuttered.
Muffy gave Woohyun a glare, she knew very well that that was what Woohyun had meant, for her and him to have his dream bunny parties like in all the movies he had seen, she pushed the bag away.

"We will talk about this later.." Muffy mumbled kicking Woohyun's leg a bit.

"I didn't really know.. I thought that the bra would be right size..." Woohyun said silently as he took his seat beside Muffy. "I mean to me... your s they are nice and big like that so I thought that... I mean sorry I didn't mean to say s but yeah.. i'm sorry I should have really asked your size."

"Okay okay.. just be quiet about it already. And it's not about the size...." Muffy said embarrassed when she noticed the boys still snickering at them as they heard what Woohyun was talking about.

"Then if not about the size then why don't you like it?" Woohyun asked.
"Let's not talk about it now. Ahh how embarrassing.." Muffy nudged Woohyun. "All the other boys got all those cute presents but you went and bought stuff like this..."

"Wae? It's cute too?" Woohyun tried to defend the present.
"Yeah... bunnies and all that. That's pretty cute. " Sungyeol giggled behind them.
"Yeah. You are my cute bunny after all." Woohyun tried to peck Muffy's cheek.
"Ya! Let's stop talking about it now!" Muffy pushed Woohyun off her.
"I don't wanna be your bunny.."

When Woohyun heard that he couldn't help but remember the stories he had found.
"Are you exactly sure?" he whispered huskily.

"Ahh really." Muffy pushed Woohyun off with more power.