Chapter 16

Fantasic Randomness

---- After one week in the FNC Media building ------

"Yonghwa, mail for you." Jonghyun walked to Yonghwa who was just drinking coffee in the cafeteria with Jung Shin and Minhyuk.
"M-m-mail?" Yonghwa stared at Jonghyun nervously.

"Yeah, here." Jonghyun said and handed the envelope to Yonghwa, then sat down too.
Yonghwa stared at the envelope, there was the name of the hospital he had taken the paternity test on the envelope.

Yonghwa gulped and just stared at it. He felt extremely nervous.

"Waee? Just open it." Jungshin said.
Yonghwa bit his lip. This letter. Based on this ing letter, I will know if I'm a father to a kid or not.. everything may change after I read it.
Yonghwa was strongly hesitating to open it.

"Uhh... could you open it for me." Yonghwa muttered and handed the envelope to Minhyuk.
"Okay.." Minhyuk shurgged and right away started opening the letter. He pulled out a paper and handed to Yonghwa.
"It's better you read it yourself first." Minhyuk told him.

Yonghwa took a deep breath. He still did not open the paper that was folded. Just stared at it.
Suddenly the paper was snatched from Yonghwa from behind.
"Yah, what's so hard on reading some letter. Do I have to read it aloud to you! We are in a hurry we must go to a radio show." it was CN BLUE's manager.

"H-hyung." Yonghwa stared at the manager in shock. They had not told him anything about him possibly having a kid.

"It has been confirmed that you Jung Yonghwa are the biological father of Benjamin..." the manager read aloud what was written on the paper but froze after he realized what he just read. "WHAT??!!! FATHER!!?? WHAT THE HELL YONGHWA!!??" he exclaimed.

"I am really the kids father...." Yonghwa stared in front of him schocked. I am a father. I am a father...... what... how could this... I really slept with that girl after some fanmeeting.. I really did. Oh gosh... I'm a father.. how is this happening?

"Yonghwa!!" the manager snapped. "You better start explaining! When the hell did you get a kid?? With who even? Is it someone famous? Don't you have any idea what kind of an idiot you are, this could ruin you, this could ruin the whole CN BLUE, if this goes out to the public!!! People will make rumours, people will become antis... people will... Yonghwa, explain!!!"

"I- I - I - I .. it was an accident.. I was drunk I guess... and I got some girl pregnant... I really I did not mean this to happen...I----" Yonghwa stuttered.

"Hyung, please calm down. Yonghwa is still shocked about this himself." Minhyuk said to the manager.

 

Eunhyuk held the envelope in his hand as he waited outside with for Miki and Aya. Leeteuk and Donghae were inside his apartment waiting as well. His hands were trembling and he was impatient. Eunhyuk wanted to open the letter but he was scared of opening it by himself.

In the corner he saw Miki pushing Aya's stroller. Eunhyuk cut through the crowd of sasaengs and greeted them. He led them through the crowd. Miki and Aya received murderous glares from some of the sasaengs.

Miki and Aya sat down on the couch when they got inside the apartment. Eunhyuk sat next to Aya as Donghae and Leeteuk pulled up chairs to the couch.

Eunhyuk slowly opened the envelope. He dropped the envelope to the ground and carefully unfolded the paper.

"It has been confirmed that Lee Hunkjae is the biological father of Aya..." Eunhyuk read the entire results paper out loud. "99.9% matching."
"So what are you going to do?" Donghae asked.
"I don't really know." Eunhyuk put his head onto his lap.

"Well I'll give you some time to think and discuss with Leeteuk what you're going to do." Miki got off the couch and carried Aya. "I have dance rehearsal early tomorrow morning, so I need to go. It's also Aya's bed time."

Miki put Aya into her stroller. She pulled out something from her bag and walked to Eunhyuk.

"Here." Miki handed Eunhyuk a small notebook. "This has information you'll need to know about Aya as well as my contact information."
Eunhyuk took the book from Miki and glanced at it. "Thanks."
"You're welcome." Miki smiled. "I feel kind of better that I don't have to carry Aya's stress by myself. But I won't throw everything at you all at once. I'll ease fatherhood onto you." Miki turned to go, but stopped. "You'll have to meet my parents one day and explain to them everything, although I pretty much explained everything to them. I think that's it on my end, so I'm going to go."
"We'll walk you down." Eunhyuk told Miki.

Eunhyuk stuck the notebook into his back pocket then went to Aya's stroller. Donghae opened the door for Miki and Leeteuk went to press the elevator button. They all piled into the elevator and went down together.

Outside they went though the crowd of sasaengs, who followed them. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Donghae went with Miki and Aya to the cross walk.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride home?" Eunhyuk asked.
"No, we're good." Miki replied. "Say bye." Miki told Aya.
"Bye!" Aya waved to Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Donghae.
"Bye." Miki waved.

Miki turned to leave as the boys watched. Miki looked left and right making sure the road was clear to cross. There were no cars, so Miki started pushing Aya across the street. Suddenly one of the sasaeng cars that were parked on the side started moving and speeding fast.

CRASH!!!

Miki flew into the air. Aya and the stroller went under the car and tires. The car speed away out of sight.

"AYA!! MIKI!!" Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk shouted.

The boys ran onto the road.

"Call the ambulance!" Leeteuk ordered one of the girls standing on the side.

The girl took out her phone.

Dongae and Eunhyuk ran to Aya, who was closes to them. Aya wasn't breathing and was heavily bleeding. Leeteuk ran to Miki, who was going in and out of consciousness, and was bleeding heavily.

 

Muffy was sitting behind one office in the FNC Media building. CN BLUE's manager had asked her to come talk with him about this whole Yonghwa issue. Yonghwa was just being scolded by the manager in the office. Muffy was waiting with Beni and Minhyuk, who was keeping them company.

"Don't take our manager's words too seriously then okay? He may say some hurtful words to you but please don't get too offended, our manager is just a bit too hot headed." Minhyuk said as he listened to all the shouting coming from the office.

"Hot headedd..." Beni repeated what Minhyuk had just said.
"Mm.. I'll try not to." Muffy said, she was feeling a bit nervous to go meet that angry manager.

Suddenly her phone rang, it was Miki's phone. "Hello." Muffy answered. She listened silently for a moment, her face was slowly becoming pale as she listened. "W-w-hat? I-- okay- I'll be right there." she stuttered.

"Why?" Minhyuk looked at Muffy who seemed like she had just seen a ghost. "I- I must go to the hospital." Muffy said.
"Hospital? Why?!" Minhyuk asked worried.

"Miki.. she and Aya.. I don't know... there was an accident. I must go ..." Muffy said alarmed.
"What?!! I will take you." Minhyuk said and stood up. "Thank you." Muffy said and glanced at Beni. "But he.."

Minhyuk thought for a moment, knowing that Beni hated hospitals, and maybe it wouldn't be good for the child to see or hear something too shocking now.

"Just a second." Minhyuk said and opened the door to the manager's room. "Yonghwa, you watch Beni while we are gone, I must take Muffy to the hospital, there's been an accident where her friend was involved."

"What?! But I-" Yonghwa said but Minhyuk had already carried Beni into the office.
"Here. Stay with your appa for a while okay. Your mommy will be right back. Just wait." Minhyuk said to Beni and smiled a little. He then looked at Yonghwa. "He is your kid, take care of him."

Minhyuk then walked out the office and led Muffy to his car.

Yonghwa and the manager stared at Beni, while Beni stared at them. Beni was feeling uncomfortable being around the manager and watched like that. He moved closer to Yonghwa and pulled his sleeve a little bit. "Appa...."
"Hm?" Yonghwa asked.
Beni pulled his sleeve once again like asking for something. Yonghwa stared at him for a moment but then with inexperienced hands he lifted Beni up to sit on his lap. Beni put his arms around Yonghwa's neck hugging him while he was glancing at the scary looking manager from his father's arms that felt so safe right now.

The manager looked at the father and son, and let out a sigh. How could he be that careless? A kid? That's least what we need now..



------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk and Muffy ran into the hospital. They just arrived to the hallway where Miki's room was. Eunhyuk and some other Super Junior members were sitting there. When Minhyuk saw them he quickly put on his sunglasses so he wouldn't get noticed.

"What happened to Miki? And Aya, they are okay right?!" Muffy ran to Eunhyuk.
"You are Miki's friend?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Yes. Is Miki okay, and her daughter?" Muffy asked again.

Eunhyuk looked down, he suddenly couldn't get a word out of his mouth, he felt too horrible.
Leeteuk walked to Muffy. He cleared his throat a bit. "Miki, umm.. she is still unconcious but the doctors said she will be fine."

"Really? That's a relief... I already started thinking of the worst..." Muffy let out a sigh of relief, so did Minhyuk behind her.
"But...." Leeteuk spoke again, he stared at the floor and kicked it with his foot a bit.
"But?" Muffy asked. Worry spread all over her when she heard the word but.

"Her daughter, Aya... she... she didn't make it. The crash was too big for someone as young as her so.... i'm really really sorry to tell you this but Aya didn't make it." Leeteuk said sadly.
"W-w-what did you just say?" Muffy stared at Leeteuk in disbelief.
"She is gone. I'm sorry." Leeteuk said.

"Gone... Aya? No no no, this can't be true, not Aya..." Muffy shook her head. Muffy turned to Minhyuk.. "This can't happen .. this it really can't .. Aya, she is all Miki has... she can't be gone.. she can't... she is too young to die.. no she can't.." Muffy cried out. Minhyuk looked at Muffy in sadness, he walked closer and hugged her.

Muffy cried leaning on Minhyuk, while the Super Junior members watched sadly. Eunhyuk was on verge of crying too..

After a while, when Muffy had calmed down a bit, Leeteuk walked to her again.
"And also... I think that.. the news about Aya, it's best that you go tell Miki when she wakes up. You are her friend after all.... or you were her boyfriend, you can go tell too..." Leeteuk said to Muffy and Minhyuk, thinking Minhyuk was Minwoo, Miki's boyfriend.

Muffy glanced at Minhyuk weirdly hearing Leeteuk call him Miki's boyfriend but soon ignored the thoughts and concentrated on the sad news again.
"I.... I will do it.." Muffy said silently and wiped her eyes.
"Okay.." Leeteuk nodded.

Muffy opened the door to Miki's room and walked in. She saw her friend on the bed.
How can I... how can I tell Miki something like this? That her baby girl is gone.... she will be devastated.... why did it have to be Aya, why did this happen?

Muffy sat down on the chair that was beside Miki's bed with a heavy burden in her heart.

 

Minhyuk sat by Muffy. He was allowed inside because everyone still thought he was Miki's boyfriend. Minhyuk stared at Miki, she had scratches all over her face and bandages all over her body and head.

"She'll be okay right?" Muffy asked.
"She'll be fine. I'm sure of it." Minhyuk rubbed Muffy's shoulder.

A short while later the doctor came inside. He noticed Muffy and Minhyuk.

"Everything is fine with Miki. We just need for her to wake up. Once she wakes up we can check to see if anything is wrong, but everything should be fine." The doctor explained.

"Also, I'm sorry, but only one person can be inside at the moment. Family only." The doctor looked at Minhyuk. "The boys outside informed me that you're her boyfriend, so I'm sorry but Miss you must leave. I'll be back soon, but when I return you must be outside." The doctor told Muffy.

Before Minhyuk or Muffy could speak the doctor went outside.

"Boyfriend?" Muffy looked at Minhyuk.
"Long story, but basically I had to help Miki when we went to take the test." Minhyuk explained. "Eunhyuk knows me as Minwoo, Miki's boyfriend."
"Oh," Muffy said slightly at ease that Minhyuk and Miki weren't going out.

"Look about staying here. I can't stay and I shouldn't stay. I have a radio show in an hour and it's not my place to be here." Minhyuk told Muffy. "I want you to stay here and watch Miki, but Beni. Yonghwa can't bring him to the radio station or CN Blue is over."

Muffy thought about Minhyuk and Yonghwa's situation. Muffy knew Minhyuk was right. She couldn't leave Beni with Yonghwa for too long because of the radio show, but she didn't want to leave Miki alone in case she woke up.

"Can you take me back?" Muffy asked Minhyuk. "I'll get Beni and we'll see if I can get my neighbor or someone to baby sit him."

Minhyuk nodded.

Minhyuk and Muffy went outside. Muffy went straight to Eunhyuk.

"Right now I need to go and pick up my son. Min...woo is going to take me." Muffy told Eunhyuk. "Could you stay inside with Miki until I come back? If she wakes up tell her everything. I'm sure with you she'll be okay because you're.. you're.. you're Aya's father." Muffy held her tear upon Aya's name.

Eunhyuk nodded. Muffy nodded and Minhyuk led her out of the hospital.

Eunhyuk went inside Miki's room and sat on the chair. He grabbed Miki's hand and silently wept.

I'm sorry Aya. I didn't have a chance to get to be your Appa. I was actually looking foreword to being your daddy I just didn't know what to do. I promise I'll take care of your mommy for you, so please have her wake up. Please.

 

"Beni.." Muffy yelled when she arrived back to the FNC Media building. Beni was sitting on Yonghwa's lap, he had been asleep.

"Oh, you're here." Yonghwa who had been taking a nap too and woke up from his light sleep.
"Mommy!!" Beni exclaimed as he woke up aswell. Muffy walked to the two. "I must take him now, you were having a schedule right? Let's go Beni."

"NO! Mommy sit here with Appa!" Beni protested.
"We really should go Beni." Muffy said.
"Mommy just five tiny tiny minutes.. please!" Beni whined.

"Beni.. we.." Muffy said. "NO." Beni pouted.
"Aigoo.. well five minutes no more, then we go okay?" Muffy said.
"Mmm." Beni nodded.

Muffy sat down beside Yonghwa. Beni smiled when he got his mommy and daddy sitting together with him now.
Muffy and Yonghwa just glanced at each other without a word.

"So.... your friend.. what happened?" Yonghwa asked.
"There was an accident, her daughter didn't make it." Muffy said silently.
Yonghwa was silent for a moment. "Oh.. i'm sorry.." he said.

Muffy just nodded and looked down.

"Mommy." Beni said. He didn't understand what his parents were talking about. "Hm?" Muffy asked. Beni grabbed Yonghwa's hand. "Try, appa's hand is sooooo big!" Beni said.
"Mmm.. it is big." Muffy mumbled.
"Mommy, you must try~~" Beni whined. But Muffy didn't touch Yonghwa's hand. Beni pouted and grabbed his mother's hand, lifting it up so she touched his father's hand. "It's so big right mommy?" Beni smiled.

Yonghwa glanced at Muffy's hand that was on his, then at Muffy. Muffy glanced back at him but then away when she noticed that he was looking at her too. She pulled her hand away quickly

"This is just like in my drawing!! Beni, my mommy and my appa! All together!!" Beni smiled widely.

Yonghwa cleared his throat a bit. "Beni, I think the five minutes passed now. Go with your mommy."
"Awww..." Beni whined.

Minhyuk was looking at the three from afar, leaning on the wall. They really looked like a family like that. He smiled a bit.

------------------------------------------------

Miki started moving in her bed finally. She whined a little when she felt her body aching all over.

She opened her eyes. She gasped when the scenes from the accident just before flashed in her mind.
She looked to her side and noticed Eunhyuk there.

"How are you feeling?" Eunhyuk asked her.

"What happened? Aya, where is Aya?!!" Miki asked worried.
"Aya.." Eunhyuk said her name silently.
"Yes, where is my daughter?" Miki asked again.

"Miki... there was the accident... Aya.. she... she.." Eunhyuk hesitated on telling Miki what had happened.
"She what? Where is she?" Miki asked.
"... i'm so sorry." Eunhyuk whispered.

Miki stared at Eunhyuk. "What do you mean sorry... she is okay isn't she?"
"Aya... she didn't make it. I'm sorry. The accident.. she was killed right away. Miki i'm so sorry." Eunhyuk cried out.

Miki stared at Eunhyuk, it was as her heart stopped for a moment. Aya didn't make it? No.. no..

"You are lying right? Aya, she can't be dead.. she.." Miki said, her whole face was now pale.
"I must go see her." Miki cried out and stood up, she right away felt really dizzy because of the accident.
Eunhyunk stood up and grabbed Miki's wrist gently before she could run out the door.
"Don't go Miki. They already.. took her away. Stay here." Eunhyuk said with a gentle voice.
Miki shook her head. "No... Aya.. she can't be gone... my Aya, she can't.."

Eunhyuk walked close to Miki and pulled her in for a tight hug.
"Aya..." Miki whispered, slowly starting to accept what happened. She started crying, crying so hard once the reality hit her. She couldn't believe it, she didn't want to believe it.

"My Aya can't be dead!!" Miki sobbed as Eunhyuk hugged her tighter against his warm body. Silently Eunhyuk cried as well.

--------------------------------------------------

~~ After 1 Year ~~

"Mommy you are the most prettiest mommy ever!!!!" Beni giggled when he saw his mother.

"Thank you Beni baby. You are very handsome yourself young man." Muffy smiled. Muffy was wearing her beautiful wedding dress, she was going to get married in less than 30 minutes.

"Is Miki here yet?" Muffy asked her cousin who was in the room with her. "No, not yet.." her cousin said.
"Oh... I hope she gets here soon.. but then again it's understandable, she went to Aya's grave today.." Muffy said thinking about Aya.

"It would have been so nice if Aya could have been a little bridesmaid for me today, but now she is a little angel watching my wedding up from heaven instead." Muffy said.

.....

Downstairs a very nervous man was walking around in the hallway. Muffy's fiance.

"Yah, stop walking around like some crazy lion." his friend chuckled.
"But I'm getting married.. you would be nervous too. I have all the rights to act like a crazy lion." Muffy's fiance whined.

"You are one lucky crazy lion, marrying a girl like that." his friend said feeling a bit jealous.

"And you too! You will marry Miki soon right? You are already engaged." the guy said to another man who was sitting in the corner.

"I really have no luck.. why is that?" their friend pouted. "I'm quite goodlooking.. and have my charms."

 

inhyuk looked at the time on his cell phone.

"Yah, yah, yah! I said no phones on my wedding day." Yonghwa scolded Minhyuk.
"Sorry, but my watch broke earlier when I caught Beni as he was falling down the stairs." Minhyuk told Yonghwa.
"Whatever." Yonghwa rolled his eyes. "Just turn it off."
"Later." Minhyuk said to Yonghwa. "But you should call Miki to see if she's on her way here. She still has to wear her bridesmaid outfit." Minhyuk told Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk obediently called Miki, but Miki's phone was off.

"I think she's here already." Eunhyuk informed. "Her phone's off which is rare. She promised Yonghwa no phones so she must be here."
"How could you not know where she is? That's your soon to be wife." Yonghwa looked at Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at Yonghwa. "I think you need to relax a bit. You're starting to lose it."
"Agreed." Minhyuk nodded. "Eunhyuk and I will be outside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding ceremony started. Yonghwa was waiting by the alter as the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked down the aisle.

Miki walked down the aisle in a light blue bridesmaid dress with her hair pinned up nicely. She was linked arms with her fiance Eunhyuk.

"Can you believe we'll be having our own ceremony like this soon? You'll be walking down here and I'll be waiting there." Eunhyuk whispered to Miki.
"I can't believe it either, but we haven't decided on a date yet. We should soon." Miki whispered back.
"How about we elope tonight?" Eunhyuk asked half serious and half jokingly.
Miki pinched his arm. "I'm not doing that again."
"Hey you won't be alone because this time I'll be there." Eunhyuk winked at Miki as they parted ways.

Muffy was behind the doors waiting for her entrance. The wedding song started playing. Muffy took a deep breath. The doors opened and Muffy walked into the bright light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright light flashed onto the stage. The 3 girls of the rookie idol group Charms were performing their song My Heart. Their fans were excitedly singing and dancing to their candy pop music.

The strobe light flashed into one of the members, leader Muffy's eyes. Muffy fell back onto her . She sat dazed for a moment but quickly got onto her feet with the help of her other members visual Yoonie and vocalist Kyuna.

Charms finished performing and bowed to the audience. They walked off the stage, but once Muffy was out of the audience's eyes she began to panic.

"Oh my gosh that was so embarrassing. I screwed up big time." Muffy panicked.
"Don't worry you were fine." Kyuna encouraged.
"It was a cute fall, so I think you'll live." Yoonie smiled.

"That was pathetic." A voice came from the side.

The three girls looked over to the owner of the voice. The two girls, who were leaning on the wall got off the wall and walked over to Charms. The two girls were Miki and Bommie from the co-ed group B.A.P. B.A.P was formerly a 6 member boy group, but they added the two girls into their lineup 2 years ago to create an 8 member co-ed group. Currently Miki and Bommie were promoting as a duo group called Harudal with their song title song Eclipse.

"You were all over the place. You were flat at some part and sharp at others." Miki crossed her arms and walked in front of Muffy. "And you were dancing like you had two left feet. You let the track cover too much of your voice, and you lacked emotion. Do I even have to mention the fall?" Miki scoffed. "You couldn't even get up by yourself. Your two friends had to drag you off the ground. No wonder you're always second place."

Muffy bit her lip and looked down at the floor.

"What can't say anything to me?" Miki mocked. "At least you're not making excuses. That's one good thing- no in fact that the best thing you've done all day."

"Be nice." Bommie told Miki, but then quickly tapped on her shoulder. "They're here."

Miki turned around and saw the other members of B.A.P. Bommie ran up to her boyfriend Zelo and gave him a peck on the cheek. Miki quickly turned back to Muffy.

"You want to play in the big leagues then step your game up. If you don't you'll always be second place." Miki warned.

Miki strut to B.A.P. Muffy watched as Miki openly expressed her relationship with her boyfriend Bang Yong Guk. They deeply kissed as he d her .

"I feel like I'm watching ." Kyuna commented on the scene before them.
"I'm not watching." Yoonie turned away from B.A.P to face Muffy. "But what was that? Why was she so mean?" Yoonie asked. "Miki is always nice to everyone, even me. Why was she suddenly mean to you? Did you make her mad?"
"I don't know." Muffy replied. "I don't think so."

Muffy thought about Miki and why Miki would act cold to her. It wasn't the first time that Miki was cold to her. In the past Miki and Muffy were trainees together and became friends, but it was short lasting as Miki joined B.A.P 1 year and a half before Muffy debuted in Charms. The last thing Muffy remembered was being extremely jealous of Miki for debuting before, but that was it. She didn't remember giving Miki a reason to be cold to her.

 

Just then Infinite walked past them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Muffy, Kyuna and Yoonie bowed right away to their sumbaenims.
Infinite bowed back , most of them just continued walking but Woohyun walked to the girls. Sungyeol saw Woohyun leaving behind and he ran to the girls too.

"It was quite funny.. the fall." Woohyun said to Muffy giggling a bit.
"Oh.... " Muffy bit her lip embarrassed.
"But how did you fall, I didn't even notice what happened, you just ended up on the floor." Sungyeol asked curiously.
"I really.. I don't know.. it just happens sometimes. You just fall randomly at times." Muffy said, wondering how she ended up on the floor in the first place too.

"I think she was nervous so that happened." Yoonie said.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Woohyun smiled. "By the way, I really liked your song, it's really catchy!"
"Yeah yeah me too!! And our Sungjongie is super addicted to your song nowadays.. he always tries to do the dance." Sungyeol said.
"Really?" Kyuna chuckled. "I really want to see."

"Yup..... ha-ha-ha.ha-ha-heart!!!" Sungyeol sang a small part and tried to dance.
"I really love that part!" Woohyun smirked. "It looks so hot!"
"Just a small word of warning." Sungyeol walked closer to the girls keeping Woohyun back. "Woohyun is super addicted to girl groups, so beware.. he is uhh... kinda... well you know.. greasy!" he whispered.

"What?!! Don't whisper behind my back!!" Woohyun whined.
"I'm not.. you are standing behind me now. I'm whispering in front of you." Sungyeol teased.
Woohyun snorted.

"YAH!! Sungyeol, Woohyun!!" Infinite's manager then yelled.
"Well gotta go. See you later." Woohyun and Sungyeol waved and ran to their manager.

"Woah, they were the first sumbanims that actually came to talk with us like this!!" Kyuna said happily.
"I know.. it must be thanks to Muffy's fall. Maybe we will get recognized more now, thanks to this." Yoonie smiled.
"But I wanted to perform well.. not be recognized because I messed up but because I did good." Muffy sighed.

"Okay girls, let's go." the Charms' manager walked to the girl.
"Ne." the girl said and followed their manager to their van.

Muffy sat to the back seat by the window and put on some music, wanting to forget about her messing up their performance.
She sighed.

If I just could have stayed as a figure skater instead. With skates on I can keep my balance so well but why is it that when i'm standing on my own feet, dancing.. my feet get all messed up. If only... if only I didn't have to stop skating, if only I didn't become such a coward back then... but still I guess i'm lucky that I can perform like this.

Since elementary school, Muffy had been skating. She had loved it so much and had dreamed to be a great figure skater one day. But because of one accident she had had while in middle school while she had been skating, had made her too afraid to do the bigger jumps. So because of that she had had to give up hopes of becoming a professional figure skater.

So.. in the end she had chose the path on becoming a singer. She had worked hard and now finally had got into an idol group, Charms. But even though she was quite happy with what she had now, she wasn't completely satisfied. This had not been her original dream.