Chapter 30

Fantasic Randomness

*a few hours ago*

Miki and Woohyun were driving towards Muffy's house in total silence. Woohyun was just staring out of the window and how the raindrops were rolling down the window.

Miki glanced at Woohyun who didn't seem at all like he usually was. He would usually chat happily about whatever came to his mind if he met Miki but tonight it was so silent and Woohyun had barely said anything.

Miki cleared thinking of what to say. "You're strangely silent today. Tired? Was the practice hard?"

"No it wasn't." Woohyun mumbled.

"But why are you going to meet Muffy this late?" Miki asked.
Woohyun just shrugged.

"You were coming to meet Myungsoo this late too right?" Woohyun said.
"Right... I was.." Miki nodded.

After that it was really silent in the car again.

"Did you really propose her?" Miki broke the silence again.
Woohyun froze and looked down to his fingers, he then looked out the window.

"You can drop me off here. I can walk from here. It's not far." Woohyun said as they were approaching one bus stop. He really didn't want to talk about this again, he felt really embarrassed in front of Miki because he had asked her to help with the ring and had been so excited about the proposal but in the end things had not worked out.

"It's okay I can take you to her place." Miki told him.
"No. Please stop here. I'll walk." Woohyun insisted.
"But it's raining." Miki said.
"It's okay. Just stop here." Woohyun raised his voice a bit.

Miki sighed and stopped the car on the bus stop.
Woohyun opened the door and got off. "Thank you for the ride. Good night."

"Good night." Miki smiled as Woohyun closed the door.

Woohyun stood on the street watching how Miki drove away. He let out a sigh and started walking towards Muffy's apartment that was about 5 minutes from the bus stop.

-------------

Muffy was sitting on the couch watching a random show from TV when the doorbell rang.
She gasped slightly and turned off the TV then walked to the door. She felt slightly nervous to meet Woohyun after what had happened.

She took a deep breath and opened the door, she found Woohyun standing there looking at her uncertainly.
Muffy noticed his wet hair, wet shirt and the few drops of rain that fell down his cheeks.

"You're all wet! Didn't you take your umbrella?" Muffy asked.
Woohyun shook his head. "Miki gave me a ride but I walked a bit outside so...."

"Miki? This late?" Muffy frowned.
Woohyun nodded.
Muffy also nodded a bit then pulled Woohyun inside. "Come in."

Woohyun closed the door and took off his shoes, his socks were all wet as he had stepped on a few puddles outside that had made his shoes wet. Muffy noticed Woohyun's wet socks.

"Go to the living room. I'll be right there." Muffy said and went to the bathroom. Woohyun just stood by the door without moving.

After a few minutes Muffy came out the bathroom carrying a small plastic bowl filled with water. She was about to go to the living room when she noticed Woohyun still standing by the door.

"What are you still doing there? Just come to the living room hm?" Muffy told him. "Oh and take off your socks before you come, they're wet."

Woohyun looked down to his feet and removed his socks then followed Muffy to the living room.
"Sit down." Muffy pointed at the couch. Woohyun did as she told him and sat down.

Muffy smiled and placed the bowl on the floor. She crouched down in front of Woohyun and rolled up his pant legs. She then took one small bottle and put some aroma of peppermint in the water. She tested the warmth of the water with her finger then moved the bowl closer to Woohyun's feet.

Woohyun was just watching in silence, carefully paying attention on everything she did.

"You could get sick if you walk around like that in the rain, especially if your feet get wet. You must keep your feet warm." Muffy said with a gentle scolding voice.

She then held Woohyun's feet and lifted them in the bowl. Woohyun felt the warm water around his feet and it felt really good.
Muffy gently started washing his feet in the water and massaging them.

"You have been practicing so hard your feet look all swollen. And you have your Japan debut soon too. I wish you could take some more rest." Muffy pouted as she saw his slightly swollen feet.

As Woohyun looked at her, he felt a really warm feeling inside of his heart. The way she took care of him and was worried about him made him feel touched. But he still felt really awkward and sad about the proposal and wasn't sure about his feelings or how Muffy really felt about him now.

"Our managers are taking our cell phones for two weeks from 7am. So I can't contact you before that, because we have to concentrate on our Japan debut they said." Woohyun said.

Muffy looked up at him. "Oh... really? Well I understand that, it's important for you to concentrate on your debut. Maybe it's good for you to live without a cell phone for a while."

"You think so? It's good?" Woohyun stared at her.
Yes. She must be happy that because I don't have my phone I won't be bothering her.. he thought sadly.

"Yeah. Don't you think so, you should concentrate on your debut it's really important for Infinite and if you had your phone you'd be really distracted all the time and wouldn't concentrate on your debut at all." Muffy said.

She took a towel and dried Woohyun's left foot with it.
Then his right one.

It was silent again. Muffy stared at the towel then gathered all her courage to finally talk about what had happened a few days ago.

"Woohyun.... about the proposing.... I.. the reason why I said no..... well... you are a very busy idol right now anyways and I don't think that..." Muffy didn't know how to put her words.

Woohyun looked away from her.
"Aren't idols allowed to be happy too? Can't idols get engaged too? Because i'm a busy idol you don't want me? If I had been a normal man would you have said yes?" Woohyun asked silently.

"Of course you are allowed to be happy. Of course you can get engaged but I just don't think this is the right time, for the both of us. Besides imagine if everyone suddenly found out you had got engaged.. all your fans would have gone crazy that could affect your whole career, and the whole career of Infinite too!" Muffy sighed.

"So it is because i'm famous. I shouldn't be famous, why am I famous?" Woohyun mumbled sadly.

Muffy got up from the floor and sat beside Woohyun. "If you had been just a normal man it wouldn't have changed the way I answered to you." she said.

Woohyun looked at her. "Then why?"

Muffy bit her lip, trying her best to think of how to answer the way that wouldn't make Woohyun too upset.

"Because you don't love me anymore?"

"Because you don't want to stay in Korea anymore?"

"Because I watched videos?"

"Because i'm nothing compared to that damn first love of yours?"

Woohyun bombed Muffy with questions that had been bothering him.

Muffy sighed and looked away from Woohyun. "No, none of that. I just think it's not the time for us to get engaged yet. I don't feel ready to make such a commitment yet."

"Because you don't think you will ever marry me huh? Am I just some guy you want to play around and date for a while but won't even consider marrying in the end?" Woohyun asked, feeling really upset now. He was once again about to cry. His voice was shaking a little bit.

Muffy heard how his voice cracked a bit. She turned to look at him and noticed his sad expression.
Muffy leaned closer to him and hugged him.
"Don't ever think that i'm just playing with you. I would never just play around with you! You are really important to me Woohyun and I have sometimes even thought of marrying you but just not this soon. Please try to understand."

"B-b-but how can I know you are telling the truth? You--- you keep pushing me away all the time thesedays." Woohyun suddenly sobbed, unable to hold back his tears and feelings he had tried his best to hide from Muffy.

Muffy pulled away from the hug and looked at Woohyun. With the sleeve of her shirt she gently wiped his tears from his cheeks. She felt really bad that she had made Woohyun feel this way.
"I'm pushing you away?" she asked. She had not thought she had been doing so until he now said so.

Woohyun nodded. "It's always me who contacts you, you never call me first. Everytime we meet it just feels like you are annoyed with me, it wasn't like this when we first started dating. I- I- I just... why the hell am I crying?" Woohyun stuttered wiping his tears off.

"It's okay to cry sometimes." Muffy said and gently petted his hair. "And Woohyun i'm really sorry if I have made you feel like i've been pushing you away and of course it's different than in the beginning, that time we were so awkward but isn't it so nice right now? I'm not annoyed by you, I love to hang out with you. "

"Y-y-you really aren't annoyed?" Woohyun asked.
Muffy nodded and pecked his cheek gently.

"Just please let's leave all that engagement stuff for later hm?" Muffy said.

Woohyun said nothing, he had really wanted to get engaged already but he said nothing about it, he wasn't going to say anything about it anymore.

"At what time do you need to be at the dorm?" Muffy again broke the silence.
"Well the manager hyungs come at like 7 so maybe at 6.30." Woohyun said.

"Then..... want to sleep here with me?" Muffy said.
Woohyun blinked his eyes surprised. "R-r-really? You would let me sleep here with you together??"

He was really surprised how Muffy would suggest that as she had always said no when he had wanted to sleep over.

Muffy nodded. "Yeah. Besides it's like almost 4am already. You would have to walk all the way back to the dorm in that weather again and you wouldn't get any sleep. So just sleep here."

"I really can?!!!" Woohyun was still stunned.
"Yes! You can! How many times do I have repeat that to you!?" Muffy chuckled and picked up the bowl and carried it to the bathroom.

A wide smile spread on Woohyun's gloomy face.

"Stop grinning like an idiot there and go to bed fast so you can get some sleep." Muffy yelled from the bathroom already predicting on what Woohyun was doing.

"How would you know that I was grinning?" Woohyun yelled back.
"I just know. Take off your wet clothes and go to bed. But i'm taking the side beside the window!" Muffy yelled.

"OKAY!!!" Woohyun shouted happily and ran to the bedroom. He took off his shirt and jeans, so now he was just wearing his boxers. He then jumped on the bed on the side of the window and put the covers over himself.

"It's so warm and smells sweet like her!" he giggled and rolled around the bed happily.

"Hey! You took my spot! I just told you that the window side was mine!" Muffy came to the bedroom pouting when she saw Woohyun.
"Just come here!" Woohyun chuckled.

Muffy jumped to the bed too and crawled over Woohyun, squuezing herself to the window side.
"Just have to squeeze yourself there huh?" Woohyun giggled.
"It's my spot." Muffy pouted and pulled the covers from Woohyun a bit to get herself some of it too.

Woohyun his side so he was facing Muffy. He smiled as he looked at her face. He felt as if he had never seen her that beautiful.
Woohyun wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to himself. Muffy also wrapped her arms around him. She was really happy that Woohyun seemed to be better now.

"Yah, are you even wearing any clothes!?" Muffy suddenly exclaimed when she felt Woohyun's and bare legs.
"I am! I have my boxers on! What were you thinking!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Perhaps imagining me ?" he chuckled.

"What?! I wasn't!" Muffy punched him. "But you should... uh... wear something else too!"

"But all my clothes are wet and you wanted me to take those off." Woohyun said.
"Ahh that's right... whatever, just be like that then." Muffy mumbled. "Let's sleep now. I set the alarm for 6am. So we have good 2 hours to sleep."

"You don't need to wake up that early." Woohyun said.
"It's okay. I want to say bye before you leave for your debut." Muffy said. "But good night now."

"Good night." Woohyun said gently and pecked her lips. He felt really happy that things seemed normal again but still inside of him he felt sadness because of his failed proposal.

Muffy soon fell asleep but Woohyun stayed awake, he was enjoying it so much that he could finally spend the night together with her. Somehow Muffy's body felt so soft and warm against his body, he really enjoyed it.

He was holding Muffy so close to himself that he felt something really soft and nice touching his bare chest through her shirt. It never felt this soft when he was holding Muffy like this.

I wonder how she feels so soft and nice today? Like really really nice... really really soft.... soft OMO SOFT S!! I think she's not wearing her bra because she has her pajamas on!! Is it that's why it's so soft and nice! Omomomomo this is too good to be true! Wait what the hell am I thinking!!! Stop it Woohyun! Stop it!!!

His heart started beating faster, his cheeks burning and he felt as the blood was boiling inside of him making his whole body feel hot.

Woohyun didn't sleep at all the whole night because he had a hard time trying to keep his manly urges back and not think what was under Muffy's shirt, because he had been really distracted.

So easily Woohyun's thoughts had turned from really depressing thoughts into thoughts of s. He barely even remembered what had happened and how he had sulked.
That easily the mood of a man could be changed.