10 - Good-Looking Creeper

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

 

So I trudged along behind them.

I completely felt like a third wheel, with Woohyun and Seoyeon jogging next to each other as if I wasn’t there.

YOU GUYS? I’M BEHIND YOU. AWKWARDLY BEHIND YOU.

-Le sigh-

“You know what screw you both,” I muttered under my breath and made my iPod’s volume to its highest. I shut the world out and started to jog faster. My legs were following the beat of the song, “Be Ma Girl.” And I passed the couple.

Tch. Ignore them Yunji.

Running.

Not caring.

Running.

Not caring.

Okay, bad idea. My lungs were about to burst, because, damn, I ran too fast.

I looked back to find the two just laughing. Seoyeon’s face lit up every time Woohyun said a word and Woohyun… well Woohyun always had a happy face on but this time he looked mesmerized. His attention was all at Seoyeon.
Another bad idea. Don’t run backwards trying to look at the people behind you.

 

You end up hitting the lamppost.

 

“ you,” I cursed at the non-living thing. I fell on my , and I feel a bump forming on my forehead. Thank you lamppost.

“Yunji!” Woohyun ran to me with a worried face. Oh, so you notice me, because of an injury. How many times will I hurt myself for you to notice me?

I stood up trying to pretend I was fine. But I felt extremely dizzy. “I’m fine.”

Woohyun held his arms out to give me support, but I pushed them away. “I said I was fine. Leave me alone!” I ended up screaming at his face. I didn’t mean to.

With that said I left a confused, yet worried Woohyun, and a let-me-comfort-Woohyun-in-front-of-your-face-Seoyeon.

I ran.

And ran…

And ran until I couldn’t feel my legs anymore. I ended up going back to my house without saying a word to the couple.

I had to leave them alone. They seemed happy without me anyways.

 

-Woohyun’s POV-

What did I do?

I couldn’t help but think about what happened to Yunji. Did I say something? I was just trying to help her out. She needed it. She looked insane cursing at a lamppost.

Seoyeon broke my train of thoughts. “I think we should go home,” she said.

“Let’s go then,” I said. “You need me to walk you home?”
She smiled that made my heart skip a beat. “I’d like that.”

I was freaking out inside. The love of my life was walking next to me, and we were alone.

Should I confess to her?

Ew. Not now, Woohyun, when you’re all sweaty.

We walked in comfortable silence, until we reached her house.

“So, are you going to write about me soon?” Her eyes sparkled under the moon. She looked so darn pretty, even if we were exercising just a while ago.

“Definitely,” I smiled.

“Alright then… See you on Monday, Woohyun,” she flashed me another weak in the knees smile.

I waited for her to close the door, but instead she hugged me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt dizzy. She was wow. She hugged me!

“Thanks, Woohyun, today was fun,” then she swiftly went inside.

I did a stupid happy dance, once she was gone.

I was walking home and my phone made a ding sound. I got a text from Yunji.
 

Workout Bud: Woohyun, I’m sorry I screamed at your face like that. I was just tired. And I really hated that lamppost. I should’ve yelled at the lamppost.


I chuckled. Oh, Yunji, you never fail to make me smile.


Me: It’s okay. Forgiven.

 

Workout Bud: Hey, that’s my line!

 

Me: Is it okay for me to use it once?

 

Workout Bud: Fine. But it’s still my line.

 

Me: Copyright from Bom Yunji. (:

Is your head okay though?

 

Workout Bud: Ha ha, very funny. And yeah I didn’t forget anything. My name is Yunji. And yes I could see the fingers you’re holding up.

 

Me: Oh thank goodness. If you ever have amnesia, promise you’d never forget me?

 

Workout Bud: Of course I wouldn’t.

Woohyun.

Can I ask you a question?

 

Me: Sure.

 

Workout Bud: Do you like Seoyeon?

 

 I was taken aback by her question. Was I noticeable?

 

Me: I… do.

 

-Yunji’s POV-

I stared at the screen.

 

NamGrease: I…do.

 

I… do.

 

When I read it, why did I feel like my heart has been stabbed by millions of arrows? I pushed the feelings away and replied immediately

 

Me: I SEE YOU. NO WONDER YOU LOOKED SO HAPPY WITH HER. >:DDD

 

NamGrease: -.- shut up.

 

Me: >:D nope. Never.

 

I went down the stairs to see if dinner was ready.

But when I passed by the living room, there was a figure of a guy sitting on the couch.

I walked backwards just to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating.
Maybe it was appa.

“YUNJI-AH!” The guy showed his perfectly straightened teeth. And I had to admit. He was incredibly good-looking. Definitely not appa.

“Uh… Why are you in my house?” I looked at him, confused. He looked oddly familiar.

But I was ready to hit his baby maker. Just in case he was some kind of creeper, a good-looking creeper.

“Do you know who I am?” he pouted. Cute.

“I wouldn’t be awkwardly standing here trying to figure out who you are if I did,” I said sarcastically.

“It’s me, Jiji,” he said. Jiji?

No way.  Only one person would call me that.

“Minhyuk oppa?”

“Hello, princess, I’m back,” he smirked. 


What up you guys (: So i felt like updating today. So here you go. 
And new character (: 

Lee Minhyuk of BtoB (: Hollaaa. 
Now who is he  to Yunji? 
Anticipate the next update (: -throws kisses (the chocolate kind)-
Comment if you like it <3