14 - Dirtied Dress

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

 

 

 

-Woohyun’s POV-

Call me a creeper, but I watched Yunji’s every move with the guy she’s with.
And I feel absolutely uncomfortable Yunji laughing to another guy, smiling because of another guy, having his hand on top of her hand… I felt my body boiling in anger. I felt like murdering someone.
She looked so happy with him.

Who was he anyways?

Why are they here together?

Are they on a date?

Why am I so concerned?

WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?

With all those thoughts, I also observed Yunji.
She looked different, A LOT different without her frames that cover half her face. The glasses seemed to be a mask for her, it hid her beauty. That familiar smile seemed to light up the room. And her hearty laughs were some kind of melody, breathtaking to listen to.

Ugh, she looks too beautiful I can’t take my eyes off her.

What did I say?

Woohyun, think about Seoyeon.

“Woohyun,” my father said snapping me off my thoughts.

“Yes, appa?” I replied blinking at him.

My whole family was looking at me. They seemed confused to why I was so deep in my thoughts.

I actually haven’t touched my food.
I lost my appetite.

“Woohyun, you need to finish your food,” umma said treating me like a child.

I was more focused on what Yunji’s date is doing.

“But umma, I’m done,” I said still staring at her table.
Umma followed my eyes and found me staring straight at Yunji.

“You know, she could see you looking at her. It’s going to freak her out. Why are you staring at her?” Umma asked.

“Mom, do you remember the girl I am always with when I workout?” I asked her waiting for something to ring a bell in her mind.

“Oppa, isn’t she Yunji unni?” Minah asked while stuffing pasta in . Her top dress was drenched in marinara sauce.

I looked at her. “Minah, don’t speak while your mouth is full. It’s not lady like, and you’re spilling your food everywhere.”

She looked at her dress. “Oh you’re right. Mianhe dress, I dirtied you.”

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I went back to talking to umma.

“Wait… Yunji with the glasses?” umma asked after drinking her wine glass.

I nodded.

“That… no. that’s what?” umma was confused.

“I think they’re the same person,” appa said.

My mom glared at him. “You think?” my mom said sarcastically earning a grin on my dad’s face.
They’re so child-like at the same time.

My whole family was so child-like.

 

“Oppa, isn’t Yunji your girlfriend?” Minah innocently asks still stuffing pasta in , completely ignoring my comment about it a minute ago.
“Why is she with another guy? IS SHE CHEATING ON YOU?

My parents grew wide-eyed, then grinned suspiciously. “Hehe, our little boy has a girlfriend,” my mother teased, earning a whining from me.

“MO-OM, Yunji isn’t my girlfriend,” I said flatly.

Umma smiled even more. Her grin was widening from ear to ear. “Our son is blushing,” she said. “Look yeobo, our son is turning red.”

I immediately slapped my palm to my cheek. My face was burning. But I didn’t want to admit.

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“YES.”

“NO.”

Minah started giggling. “I’m the six year old here, and you guys are acting like one.”

I sighed. “Yunji isn’t my girlfriend. She is just one of my best friends. FRIENDS.”

It was my mom’s turn to sigh. “Tsk. Tsk. Friendzoning the girl.” Umma shook her head.

My father was amused chuckling at himself as he brought his glass to his lips. “I remember your mom friendzoned me. But I kept insisting, then she fell for my looks,” appa said with wiggling of his brows.
Yuck.

“No I didn’t,” umma said.

“But you did. I mean who could resist this?”

Another yuck.

“Just stop, mom, dad, ew not here.”

My parents laughed. “Alright, son. But she’s a nice girl.”

“I know she is, but I like another person.”

“Oh, who?”

“Seoyeon? My English paper partner?”

My mom’s lips turned into a slight frown. “But Yunji is much prettier. Inside too.”

“Seoyeon is too,” I said defending the girl I loved for four years.

My mom sighed. “One day.”

“One day what?” I asked her vague words.

My mom smiled, “Just one day.”

Okay got creepy.

I decided to look at Yunji’s table again, and soon enough, their table was empty.

Where did they go?
 


Hope you guys like this chapter as much as I like writing it (: 

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy!