21 - Surprise

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

Yunji's POV

"Unni, are you excited to go back?" Hanul asked while packing her bags. 

It was finally the end of five months. I loved London and the people. But I need to go back to Seoul. 

I gave her a smile. "Of course I am."

Hanul sighed. "Unni."

"Yeah?"

I looked over my shoulder, and Hanul had teary eyes. 

I laughed a little. "Are you going to miss me that much?"

She started to cry, and I gave her a hug.

"Unni. I can't go back home."

I blinked a couple of times at her. 

"What do you mean you can't go back?"

Hanul managed to speak. "I actually ran away from home. My parents don't know where I am. Like they care anyways. The only reason how I got here was the scholarship. And I saved money to eat and all that. I already bought my plane ticket but I don't want to go back. Please, I don't want to go back."

I looked at her. I recalled that she never spoke about her family. When I asked her if she missed her family, she'd avoid my question and ask about me instead. 

"Hanul-ah, don't cry. You can be my little sister."

She sniffed. "What do you mean?" 

I held her shoulders as she wiped her tears with her hands. "I'm taking you to my house. I think my dad would love the fact I'll have a little sister around. It gets lonely in the house."

She looked at me like she won the lottery.

"REALLY?"

I nodded laughing. "Yes, really. I'd love to have you stay at my house."

"You're the best unni ever!" She squealed at the top of her lungs and tackled me to a hug. 

"Are your ready?" I let go of her hug. 

"DUH!" She laughed. 

There was a knock on the door. 

"Yunji-ah, it's me." Chen came in the door and smiled at me.

"Jongdae!" I screeched.

"DON'T CALL ME JONGDAE!"

"JONGDAE."

"CHEN."

"JONGDAE."

"CHEN."

"AHHHHH!!!!!" We screamed at each other and laughed. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much," he said and tackled me to a hug. I felt the sincerety in his words. 

I hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss you too. Thanks for everything."

"I'll visit you at Seoul, alright? You'll see," he winked.

We all said our goodbyes and went to the airport.

"Oppa!" I said on the phone.

"Princess! Are you coming home now?" Minhyuk oppa asked. There was excitement in his voice.

"Ne! Pick me up in a few hours. I'll call you, okay?" 

"Okay! HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT. LOVE YOU BABY GIRL," he shouted on the phone.

I took the phone away from my ears to help lessen damage to my eardrums. 

"Seoul. Here I come."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unni, thank you again for letting me stay," Hanul beamed at me. She was on her bed. 

I told our maid to do her bedroom, so when we come back, she would have the room ready.

"No worries," I smiled. "My dad said we should go eat somewhere so he could meet you."

"Alright. Kamsamnida," she bowed. 

"And I already enrolled you to my school."

"Yay! Unni. I swear. You're giving me too much," she got teary eyed.

"You're my little dongsaeng. Of course I will spoil you. Come here." I gave her a hug and she smiled at me.

"Can I explore the mansion?"

"Suit yourself. I'm just going to go to my room and unpack."

I thought about Woohyun. Should I call him?

Nah.

Surprises are the best. right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stepped in Woollim High once again. I had Hanul next to me. 

"Unni. I'm scared. New school."

I petted her. "Don't worry. Just stay by my side, and you'll be fine."

I was scared too. Frightened. I was not wearing my glasses. I wasn't the Bom Yunji they've seen before. 

"Unni, they're staring at you," Hanul pointed at the multiple guys eyeing me. 

I chuckled. "Maybe they're looking at you. Come on, we have to go get your schedule."

I grabbed her, and we dashed to the office. 

My phone started ringing while Hanul was getting her schedule. 

"Jina?!" I screamed.

"YOU'RE BACK. BUT WHERE ARE YOU?" She screamed back. 

"Office!" 

She hung up, and I waited. 

My groupies found me and hugged me.

"YUNJI-AH WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH," the three screamed. "AND YOU'RE NOT WEARING YOUR GLASSES OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO HOT."

I blushed and introduced them to Hanul, and they liked her. 

"Jina?" 

"Yeah?" she turned to me.

"Where's Woohyun?" I asked.

"You're not gonna believe--"

"GUYS. INFINITE IS HERE!" The twins said, grabbing our hands and headed to see the commotion. 

I counted the Infinite members, and there was a new addition. 

"Who is that?" I asked Jina.

"You're not going to believe me, it's--"

"Yunji!" the new Infinite member yelled. And all eyes were on me. 

I started to sweat in my palms. The guy was utterly breathtaking, just like the other Infinite members. How does he know my name?

He threw a hug at me. "Yunji-ah!"

All eyes were definitely at me. Fangirls. Please don't kill me.

"Uh, I believe I don't know you. No habla Korean," I spoke.

The guy laughed. 

"Silly, it's me--"

"Woohyun!" Seoyeon screeched from the side and tackled...

Woohyun? Skinny. buff. Woohyun? Part of Infinite?

who.

how.

what. 

WHAT.

"My cute boyfriend! Walk me to class," Seoyeon pinched his cheeks.

My eyes widened as I felt my heart shatter. 

Boyfriend?


 

 

 

Surprise to me.


 

Hello everyone! Short update... but I think you guys are gonna throw pitchforks at me bc of this whole fiasco.

 

And did you guys see the new Infinite teaser for Destiny? UGH ITS MAGICAL. LIKE THEY FILMED HERE IN LA. I WISH I SAW THEM UGH UGH UGH. 

 

 

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy!