26 - Chen the Pt. 2

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

Yunji's POV

"CHEEENNN!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I met him at the nearby park where Woohyun and I used to run. I decided to tackle him with a huge hug that probably knocked out his breath. 

"Whoa there," he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Someone's excited to see me."

"Ugh, who wouldn't? Your presence is just beautiful around me," I admitted and blushed. When I was at London, Chen would be around me, helped me with the internship, helped me talk about guys with no problem, and he helped me gain confidence towards myself that I didn't know I had. It's one of the reasons why I'm actually dressed the way I am now like he told me to: cute floral dress with jean-print vans. 

"Aw, baby, you're adorable. Let's go on that date now shall we?" Chen winked and wrapped his arm over my shoulder and lead the way to the movies. 

This is what I love about my relationship with Chen. He's more of a best friend who I probably would never fall for, and I'm super comfortable enough to be around him. 

Thank God the movies weren't at all that packed and I could see some people from school...

Like Woohyun. 

What was he doing here? 

The reason why I agreed to Chen's date in the first place was to get my mind off of him. Like hello? "Out of sight; out of mind?" 

I muttered something probably loud enough for Woohyun to turn to us with a suprised look on his face.

"Yunji! You're here!" Woohyun smiled and gave me a hug. Cough, I died, but hello, your girlfriend is right next to you. 

"Hey..." I said croakily.

He let go in one second and smiled. "Remember Seoyeon? My girlfriend." 

PFFT it's not like I don't remember her. "Hey Seoyeon! It's nice to see you here," I smiled and gave her an awkward hug. 

"Yunji! Who is this cute guy next to you?" She eyed Chen from head to toe and back. "Wow, you could be a KPOP idol."

Chen put his hand behind his neck and laughed nervously. "Thanks."

"This is Chen," I started. "He's my-"

"Her boyfriend," Chen cut me off and grinned. BOYFRIEND?

"Y-yah!" I turned red and tried to hide my face.

Woohyun was quiet, but Seoyeon smiled widely. "OOooo where'd you guys meet?"

I was still speechless from Chen's remark so he answered for me. "We met at the internship at London. We became friends and poof, here we are." And then he gladly put his arms around me again. 

What are you doing Chen?

"Oooo, foreigner. How cute! So what are you guys going to watch today?" Seoyeon smiled. Woohyun was still utterly quiet eyeing Chen for some weird reason. 

"Captain America," Chen gave a slight smile. "He's my favorite superhero, right baby?"

I almost choked on my spit, but slowly nodded.

"THAT'S GREAT! WHY DON'T WE DOUBLE DATE TODAY?! Woohyun, you don't mind right?" Seoyeon squealed.

Woohyun looked at all of us, an uneasy look on his face, and softly spoke. "I'd be fine with it."

"Great! Let's go buy tickets!" 

As Seoyeon was pulling Woohyun away to the line, I nudged Chen on his rib with my elbow and gave him a look. 

He chuckled and patted my head. "Little girl, this is what you call: how to make Woohyun jealous."

"Jealous? Why would you do that? He wouldn't get jealous; he has a girlfriend," I poked his arm and walked to the line. 

Chen said something I didn't hear before I left and followed behind. 

 

"Oh girl, his face said it all."

 

Woohyun's POV

BOYFRIEND?

BOYFRIEND?

I THOUGHT THE ONLY BOYFRIEND IN YUNJI'S LIFE IS THE KPOP GROUP BOYFRIEND. WHAT THE ACTUAL-

"Are you okay?" Seoyeon asked as we were looking at the movie previews. 

I probably looked mad and uneasy but whatever I can't stand Chen sitting next to Yunji, his arm casually wrapped over her shoulders, laughing as they say, "OOOO I WANNA WATCH THAT. LET'S WATCH THAT NEXT TIME!" 

I was about to throw myself off the building as I wish to be in Chen's position. HOW did they manage to get so close in such little time and I've known Yunji more than that stupid . 

I sighed. "I'm fine Seoyeon. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sick?" She asked and put her hand over my forehead. 

More like love sick.

I took her hand away. "No, I'm fine," I lied. "Let's just watch the movie."

Oh I did not watch the movie.

I constantly kept looking over at Yunji, comfortable around Chen, laughing at parts, jumping as the intense scenes kept coming, and just being irresistably cute that all I wanted to do was take her away from the theater, take her someplace else, and... kiss her. 

"Woohyun."

"Woohyun.."

"WOOHYUN!" Seoyeon called me. 

I looked at her lifelessl. "Mm?"

"The movie ended. We already passed the credits and the extra scenes. Who are you staring at?" 

"No one, nothing, let's go."

I'm pretty sure I did not touch Seoyeon and cuddled with her like I'm supposed to. Maybe that's why she stomped off the theater with a frown on her face, muttering what happened to me and what kind of a boyfriend I was.

You have a boyfriend...

who is cheating on you with his feelings.

And I need to end this. 

Yunji watched Seoyeon walk off angrily and turned to me. "What happened?"

And that's when something took over me and I grabbed her cheek.

And by then, all I remember is my lips

on her.


uh-oh Woohyun

BUT HEY GUYS! slow updates i know, I'm trying to juggle fic by fic, but no worries. I'm trying. (: but please be patient with me. I love this story as much as you do. 
feel free to comment, subscribe, upvote!