24 - Mistake

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

Woohyun's POV 

"Hyung, why do you seem so... down?" Sungjong asked me. 

We were back at my house playing video games... well, Infinite was. I was more of sitting on the couch staring into space, until Sungjong spoke to me.

I shrugged. "Nothing."

Sungjong eyed me. "Doesn't seem like nothing. What's up?"

I sighed. Should I tell them?

"I--I made a mistake."

Sungjong raised one his brows at me. "Mistake as in?"

"I don't know... with Seoyeon."

Sungjong gasped. "DID YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG HYUNG? DID YOU HURT HER?"

I shook my head. "That's the thing. I DON'T want to hurt her."

He bit his lip wondering what I'm talking about. "Wait... but what were you going to do to hurt her?"

I my lip and coughed. "I just... I thought my heart was for her, but someone else stole it."

All eyes were on me now. "BWO?!"

I coughed. "I mean... I-I lied to you guys. I liked Seoyeon before, but my heart shifted. I'm in love with someone else now. I've been in love with her for quite a a while now." I hung my head low in shame. "I should've told you guys the truth, but you guys kept insisting that I should ask Seoyeon. I was pressured. I really didn't want to. Now I'm stuck and I don't know what to do."

Dongwoo looked at me. "So who's the new girl?"

"You've seen her," I smiled. "She was the girl I tackled into a hug the other day."

Myungsoo's eyes lit up. "You mean... that Bom Yunji girl? Isn't she like super rich?"

I nodded. "Yep, the one and only."

Sungjong scratched his head. "I wonder why she dressed like a nerd before though. Noona is really pretty." He gave me a thumbs up.

"I totally agree with that," Hoya added.

I shot him a look.

He chuckled and put his arms up. "Your girl, don't worry."

I burried my face in my hands. "I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt Seoyeon's feelings."

"Hurt who's feelings?" a voice asked from the hallway.

All heads were turned.

Crap.

It's Seoyeon.

I gulped. "No one."

She smiled at Infinite. "I brought food!" 

"Food!!!" They happily cried and pounced on the plastic bag she was carrying. 

Seoyeon let go of the bag and let the savages eat their food. She made her way to me.

"Hey, babe," she said and was about to kiss me, but I turned away. Instead she kissed my cheek. She sensed something was wrong since she tilted her head and asked. 

"Nothing, nothing's wrong."

Seoyeon scoffed. "It doesn't look like it."

I stood up and walked away. "I can't deal with this right now."

"Ya! Don't walk away from me!" Seoyeon commanded me, but I didn't listen.

I didn't want to listen... all I wanted to do was go to Yunji and tell her all I've been wanting to say.


Long time no update, no?
Aish, I said I wasn't going to continue with this fic because I wasn't so satisfied with it. Mianhe you guys ;; I'm sorry. BUT I will try my hardest to write more for this fic. It's just I lost inspiration. Ugh its fine go carry pitchforks and torches and haunt me ;; /le cries/ /dodges tomatoes/

But I'll really try to, okay? <3 saranghae