09 - Ruined

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

 

-Yunji’s POV-

“So, what’s the update between you and Woohyun?” Jina asked. Jina, the twins, and I were sitting at our usual spot in the library as we do homework.

It has been two months since Woohyun and I started training and having tutoring sessions. He lost about ten pounds and counting. He’s doing great, but in English, not so much.

“Well he lost a great amount of weight in two months,” I said giving them the information.

“That’s great! Well we have at least eight months left til’ the end of the year,” Jina said.

“How about you? How’s the dancing coming along?” I asked.

She blushed. Whoa.
Did Jina just blush?

“Well… my partner is this really cute guy. He’s Chinese and his name is Lay. He’s perfect. He has the cutest dimples. His eyes are just mesmerizing. And I love the way when we touch, I feel jolts everywhere,” she started to talk fast, her cheeks getting red at every word.

“Someone’s IN-LOOVEE,” Jieun and Haeun chorused, poking her arm.
“I see you,” I shot at her. She laughed nervously and pushed me gently.

“Shut up. He’s just wow,” she said dreamily.

Oh-okay this is getting weird. Jina liking somebody is new. She never looked at a guy like that in all years I’ve known her. She said when we were in 8th grade and I quote, “Guys are monkeys. They’re stupid, annoying, and just plain retarded.” The only reason she said that is because she has three younger brothers and was the only girl.

I felt extremely sorry for her.

 “Well, at least he touched you,” Jieun pouted. “Hoya oppa doesn’t even glance at me. So I asked our teacher if we could be partnered up. And she said my secret was safe with her. She loves me anyways.”

“Only because of dancing. But one day,” Jina said, her eyes sparkling. Wow, LOVE STRUCK MUCH.

“Sungyeol and I talk on Facebook,” Haeun smiled. “I asked for a friend request, and asked him what the homework was. We had three classes together, so I had to pretend I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Better than me,” the other twin sighed.

“It’s okay sister, it will happen,” Haeun circled her palms on the back of her twins back to comfort her.
I glanced at the clock to see if it was six. Six is the usual time Woohyun and I workout at the park.

Jina noticed my constant looks at the time and looked at me suspiciously. Her pedo face showed. “Someone’s anxious to go workout.”

I nervously laughed. “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about,” she said. Her face was getting creepier at the moment.

I ignored her and continued to bury my thoughts in homework.

My phone vibrated to signal I had a message.

 

NamGrease:

Hey. I’m at the park right now. Where are you?

 

I looked at the clock and it was already 6:15. I was late.

“Oh my gosh,” I freaked making the librarian give me the shut-it-or-I’ll-kick-you-out-look. “I’m late. I’ll be out first.”

“Have fun on your work out date,” Jina teased, causing the twins to snicker.

I shot them a glare and ran to the park.

“Woohyun!” I went up to him and I found him sitting next to… a girl?

 

“Seoyeon?”

“Yunji!” Woohyun and Seoyeon smiled at me. They were sitting under the tree Woohyun and I always go to, to talk and just hang out.

“What are you doing here?” I said. I tried to hide that I didn’t expect someone like her to be there… and I didn’t want her to be there. And I didn’t know why.
She showed her perfectly aligned teeth. “Woohyun and I came from the coffee shop. We had to work on our essay. It’s due tomorrow.”

“Oh. The get to know each other three page paper?”

“Yeah,” Woohyun said. He glanced at her and smiled. “She wanted to join us to work out.”

I didn’t notice until now. She was wearing track shorts that showed her slender, milky legs. She wore a tank top that hugged her body.
Yay.

“Lovely.”

I really wanted to work out with Woohyun and have a celebration of two months of working out. I wanted to go karaoke with him and eat a lot of food… even if we would burn it off the next day. Besides, it was Friday.

“Are you ready or not?” Woohyun asked as I blankly stared at them.

“Yeah.”

 


A/N: What's up you guys? 
long time no update right? ;-; 
sorry.  I have testing for three weeks so yuh. 

And I've been thinking that my story isn't going well or at least not progressing well haha. What do you guys think?
Comments would be nice.
-throws kisses-
-small subscribers rejects-
-le cries-