13 - Like Little Kids

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

 

-Yunji’s POV-

“. . .” Curses flew from my mouth, and Minhyuk oppa looked at me like I was some crack baby.

I quickly made my way behind him trying to hide. 

“Jiji, are you okay?” He asked. 

“What’s wrong?” His eyebrows were furrowed.

“The Nams,” I whispered.

“The who?”

“THE NAMS,” I whispered loudly.

“What about them?” He tried to whisper, but he said it too loud that almost all the restaurant could hear.
Face-palm.

Mr. Nam noticed me.

I tried to hide my worried looks. 

“It’s Bom’s daughter,” Mr. Nam smiled at me.

What if Woohyun sees me? I looked around their table. There was no sign of Woohyun.

I bowed. “Good evening." I tried to pry Minhyuk away from their table, but he clearly did not get my message.
He made small talk with them, while I try to save myself from getting caught.

I made an excuse, so we could head to our table. And lowering the risks of getting caught by the other Nam.

I finally breathe out a sigh of relief.

“Finally,” I muttered whilst trying to hide behind the menu. And their menu is pretty big. Big enough to hide my face? I think yes.

“Gee Jiji, what the hell are you doing?” Minhyuk looked at me skeptically.

I grinned at him nervously. “Ya know.”

He raised a brow. “I know what?”

“Okay, let’s just say no one knows about me being the daughter of the rich Bom at school… except for Jina and the twins. I need to introduce them to you by the way,” I tried to change the subject.

Knowing me, Minhyuk glared at me.

“Don’t change the subject. And how come no one knows? Is that why you’re wearing glasses? What’s with the disguise?” Minyuk asked a million questions regarding the situation. And I hated it when people do that.

“I’ll tell you one day, but now is not the time,” I said vaguely earning another glare at him. His glares got a lot scarier the last time I saw him, before he was punier than me. Now that he was a lot taller, hotter, bulkier I got more intimidated.

He took his hand and put it on top of mine. “I’m your best friend! And we were supposed to catch up and tell everything to each other.”

I looked at him. His face matured a lot. And his eyes… just makes you want to melt. “But not here,” I pouted. “Please?”

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Yah!” I laughed.

“You know I can’t resist your puppy eyes,” he said.

“I know you can’t! That’s why I did it,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You little,” he started to say.

“Little what? Princess?” I did my best aegyo.

“I hate you,” he scrunched his face.

“No you love me,” I flipped my hair. “Betch, I am fabulous.”

“You are so full of ,” he teased.

“And you don’t have one,” I winked.

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? You checked there, babe?” he winked back, causing me to die a little inside.

I reddened. “No,” I said quietly. He laughed at me.

“Ha, beat you.”

I remember in the old days, I’d always win. Every game we play, I would win. In insults, usually I would win.

“For like the first time!”

“Nu-uh”

“Uh-huh”

“Nu-uh”

“Uhh—“

“Excuse me, may I please take your order?” The waiter looked at us like were a bunch of kids.

Just like the old days when they found two little seven year olds having one table, while Mr. Lee would be on a table near us all alone.

Minhyuk oppa and I snickered.

“I’d have the seafood pasta and she would have the chicken Alfredo,” Minhyuk said. I stared at him.

He still knew my favorite pasta.

“Any drinks?”

I looked at the menu. “I’d like sweetened iced tea please.”

“Make that two,” Minhyuk held up his fingers into a peace sign. 

We thanked our waiter. But damn I don’t have a menu to hide behind.

“How could you remember my favorite?” I sat back on my chair, arms crossed.

“I would never forget every little detail about you,” he answered.

I felt my cheeks burn. “Really?”

“Of course. NOW STOP HIDING,” he commanded.

I laughed. “He probably won’t recognize me, right?” I tried to convince myself.

I looked over to their table and found Woohyun, staring right at me.

And we made awkward eye contact. AWKWARD. 

I smiled slightly and looked away. Hoping he did not recognize me.

“Okay, after this can we leave like, leave?” I asked, hiding once again.

“Sure, princess. You want to get boba?” he smiled. “I know you can’t say no to honeydew.”

I surrendered. “Of course, I can’t.”

 


A/N: What up my subbies (: 
So i had time to update just a little bit today.
And I thank Nesnesa from LoveSprouts shop because the poster(s) and everything else LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. My heart stopped the first time I saw it. Dontchu guys think so?
I'll update when I can soon... maybe tomorrow since I have block scheduling (: less homework yeee. 

And the chapter keeps going all mature content wth -.- i don't write s first of all.

ugh.
 

Comments are appreciated. 
love you guys <3