16 - 5 Months?!

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

-Woohyun's POV-

Woohoo, I lost 15 pounds and counting! 

Yunji and I had been exercising none stop. She was on fire. I guessed she wanted to distract herself. 

I still did not ask her anything about being Mr. Bom's daughter. I hoped one day she would tell me who she really is.

Does she not trust me?

I guess it was at the moment. I had to ask her.

"You okay?" I asked. Yunji and I were leaning on the tree's trunk, in the park we always go to.

She sighed. "I don't know whether to be happy or sad." She was not staring at me. The whole time, she could barely look at me in the eye. All she did was stare far off to the horizon. 

"What's bothering you?"

"I--"

"I'm leaving."

I was shocked. Leaving? Leaving what? Leaving who?

"What do you mean?"

She gave another sigh. "I'm leaving to London."

"Leaving for good?"

She laughed lightly. "No, not for good. Just for five months. I received an opportunity to study there for 5 months."

"5 months? When are you leaving?"

"Monday."

Wait. 

"Isn't that our hangout day?" I asked. Part of me did not want to believe she was leaving, and the other part was wondering why she would leave when I actually wanted to be alone with her. Not exercising that is.

"That's the thing. I'm leaving early in the morning, and we can't hang out. I'm sorry. i received the news a few days ago. I really wanted to hang out with you," she said. 

I smiled. "It's okay, Yunji. When you come back, we'll celebrate."

"I-I I''ll miss you though," she tried to hide her face. But I already caught her cheeks blushing. 

I poked her cheek. "You're blushing."

She finally looked into my eyes and made a pokerface. "No. I'm not."

I laughed. "Yes you are. Why are you blushing?"

Yunji turned away. "I don't know."

"Mmm, Yunji?"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Tell you what?" she looked at me innocently. Her eyes sparkling, even the stars would be ashamed to be next to them.

"That you were the high Bom's daughter."

There was panic seen on her face. Then she sighed. "I didn't think it was necessary to tell you who I really was. I didn't want anyone to know."

"Why not? Yunji, you've been bullied so much. You could have done something about it. Why didn't you use your power? Why are you dressed like this when-"

Tears started to fall from her eyes. I didn't know what to do, so I just stared at her. 

"I couldn't. I didn't. I just-" she started to choke. "I didn't want anyone to take advantage of me knowing about my power. I tried to hide. Be a normal person. I don't want anyone to use me and my father's money. I rather have friends that like me for me, not because of my money. I've had it with people using me. After my mom died, I don't-"

She was crying. 

I slowly took her glasses away from her face. She did not stop me. 

And once again, her appearance blew me away. Even if she was crying, she still looked beautiful.

I wiped her tears away with my thumbs. 

And in that moment, our faces were close.

Dugeun-Dugeun.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But from now on, I'll be honest with you," she said softly. 

I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. 

Tons of questions were lingering in my head. What happened to her that made her like this? Who did this to her?

I waited for her to settle down. And when she did, I finally realized she was asleep on my shoulder. 

And I wanted to be in that position every second of every day. 

"You must be Woohyun," the guy I saw at Acquerello's with Yunji said. "I'm Lee Minhyuk."

I shook his hand. "Glad to meet you."

"I'm here!" Yunji said, holding her suitcase up. 

"Woohyun?" she said. She seemed surprised to see me up at five in the morning, just to drop her off the airport.

"Hey princess. Woohyun wanted to take you to the airport."

She looked at me. "You do?"

I nodded and smiled. "I'm not a morning person, but I wanted to just drop you off."

"Alright then."

She turned to Minhyuk. "Oppa, I'll miss you! I'll call you everyday," she said and hugged him. One day I wish for her to call me oppa. 
Someday.

"All right princess. I'll make sure to visit you there during those five months. Have a safe trip," he said and kissed her forehead, making her look like a tomato.

I felt jealousy rising inside me.

"Ne, oppa," she softly said and grabbed my arm. "Let's go, Woohyun."

We finally arrived in front of the Departure area. I helped her with her suitcase, and put it on a cart. 

"So you'll be back in five months right?" I said. I didn't want her to leave. 

"Of course. And we'll hang out the day I come back. You're not gonna stop exercising? Even without me right?" She smiled.

"I promise you, once you come back, you will not recognize me," I assured. 

"O-okay," she smiled. "Bye, Woohyun." She turned and was about to take a step away but I grabbed her hand and hugged her. 

"I'll miss you too."

 


Hello again my dear subscribers. (:
Hopefully you like this update! 
It has been a hectic week. And it's my birthday as of now LOOL and I'm still on the computer. OTL. 

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy!