19 - What.

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

Woohyuns POV

"Ugh, when will she come back?" I groaned while ruffling my hair in annoyance. I was getting impatient, and I needed to see her soon. 

"Maybe I should call her," I mumbled to myself. 

I took my phone from my desk, and I dialed her phone number. 

What seemed like forever, she finally picked up. 

"Hello?" She said on the other line, sounding like she just woke up.

"Yunji, hey, it's me, Woohyun. Did I wake you?" I tried to sound nonchalant as possible, like I wasn't struggling with her not being here.

"Woohyun! And no. I have to wake up at this time anyways." I could tell she was smiling. And the way she said my name gave happiness all over my body. 

"How's London?"

"Pretty good actually. It's a nice place. You should check out pictures I posted on Facebook."

Ugh. So she's liking it there.

"Oh, that's nice. Did you do anything fun?"

She was silence for a moment. "Well... I've been having group tests and homework if you consider that fun. I'm pretty much pooped. How about you? How's Seoul without me?"

"Not fun actually. It's the same old, same old. And I miss my training buddy," I pouted.

She chuckled. "I miss you too. But I have two more months here. And the days are going by so slow. Ugh."

"Tell me about it."

"So you've been training without me? How's that going along?" she yawned.

"I've been working out with Seoyeon."

"Oh."

"But it's not the same without--"

"Woohyun, I have to go. School's going to start soon. Chat me later. Bye!"

She hung up.

"It's not the same without you," I sighed. 

I decided to look at her pictures. There were pictures of London Eye, Big Ben, Telephone booths, and one that totally caught my eye. 

It was a picture of a guy and Yunji. His arm was around her shoulder, and they were smiling like there was no tomorrow. Behind them was the Tower of London. 

There was another picture, the two of them looking like derps.

Who the heck is this guy? 

His name was tagged. 

Kim Jong Dae. 

And he commented: haha, we look good together :D

and Yunji commented: Derping couple (;

I was fuming. Yunji has a boyfriend now? What?

Before I could get mad at myself, the doorbell rang. 

"HYUNNNGGG!" Someone screamed from downstairs.

I decided to push myself off my bed and see who was downstairs. Oh, Infinite. I've gotten used to them and their childish ways. I thought they were so charismatic. Only at school. But outside? They're a bunch of elementary school kids.

"CAN WE STAY HERE?" Sungyeol pouted. "WE'RE SO BORED."

I chuckled. "Sure, what do you guys want to do?"

"We're hungry," They all pouted. Except Sunggyu of course. 

"I'll tell our cook to make food." I visited the kitchen and asked our cook to make tons of food. These guys eat so much. I shouldn't be talking actually. 

When I got back, they already helped themselves in the media room. They were playing Kingdom of Hearts.

"EAT THAT YOU HEARTLESS!" Sungyeol screeched at the game as if they can hear him. 

The rest were fiddling with their phones, groaning about food. 

"Hyung, can I borrow your laptop?" Sungjong asked.

"Sure," I replied. "Just go to my room. It's on my bed."

"Yay! I get to read my fanfiction." Sunjong swayed to his room. 

When he came back, he gave me a really suspicious face. "Hyung, who's this girl?" He pointed at the screen, and it was the picture of her standing in front of Big Ben. 

I was about to snatch my laptop, but everyone was already crowding around it. 

"Do you like her?" Sungjong mischievously grinned. 

"No."

"Then why are you turning red?" Sunggyu hyung poked my face. 

"I'm not," I instantly put my hand on my face. It was burning all right.

They all grinned at me. 

"She's your girlfriend?"

"No. I like someone else," I found myself say. 

"Who?" Myungsoo asked.

"Seoyeon."

Their eyes widened. "NO WAY. WE MUST HOOK YOU GUYS UP OR SOMETHING."

Wow, these people could be a bunch of girls. 

"No, thanks."

"Why not, hyung? You're hot anyways," Sungjong gave me a thumbs up. 

I rose a brow.

"Maybe you should ask her out!" Sungyeol's eyebrows wiggled. 

"Don't do that," I laughed, pointing at his face. 

"Don't change the subject," he stuck his tongue out. 

Sungjong shot Sungyeol a look. "You shouldn't be talking. Mr. I-like-Hayeun."

"You little," Sungyeol started to tickle Sungjong. 

"HAJIMA! HAJIMA!" Sungjong kept laughing.

"It's funny though. Hoya hyung likes the same girl," he said in between laughs.

Hoya's eyes widened. "WHAT?"

"Babo," Sunggyu flicked Sungjong's forehead. "They're twins you idiot."

"Twins?" Sungjong gasped. 

"Someone's late."

The maid went in the media room. "Mr. Nam, the food is ready."

All of them shot up from the floor and flew to the dining table. 

Like I said--Elementary kids.


Hope you guys like my update (: 

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy! 

Please check out my other fic. It stars Luhan from exo!