25 - Chen the

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

Previously (To refresh yo Minds)

Woohyun's POV

I burried my face in my hands. "I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt Seoyeon's feelings."

"Hurt who's feelings?" a voice asked from the hallway.

All heads were turned.

Crap.

It's Seoyeon.

I gulped. "No one."

She smiled at Infinite. "I brought food!" 

"Food!!!" They happily cried and pounced on the plastic bag she was carrying. 

Seoyeon let go of the bag and let the savages eat their food. She made her way to me.

"Hey, babe," she said and was about to kiss me, but I turned away. Instead she kissed my cheek. She sensed something was wrong since she tilted her head and asked. 

"Nothing, nothing's wrong."

Seoyeon scoffed. "It doesn't look like it."

I stood up and walked away. "I can't deal with this right now."

"Ya! Don't walk away from me!" Seoyeon commanded me, but I didn't listen.

I didn't want to listen... all I wanted to do was go to Yunji and tell her all I've been wanting to say.

Yunji's POV 

Staring at the ceiling for hours is not what I had in mind on a sunny Saturday afternoon. What is there to do? Minhyuk oppa was at a conference, plus Hanul had weekend lessons. I have no idea why she would want to go to school more than five days, even as a nerd, I still despised school and rather be at home. But being at home depressed me at the moment. 

Should I call Woohyun? 

Nah. He was probably with Seoyeon. The thought made my heart ache though. A part of me knew that I wanted him to notice me when I came back from London. I didn't want to admit, but I guess it was obvious. I know I accepted the whole makeover with Chen so Woohyun would see me as... not the little rich nerd who hides herself from people. I wanted to be someone more to him. 

And oh my goodness how much he changed. He was cute back then. but now he became too good-looking. 

Oh why bother -.-

"Ugh, I'm going crazy," I shrugged and wrestled with my hair. I stood up and looked at the clock next to me. It read 3 pm. 

A light bulb lit in my head. "Running... that's going to take my mind off him."

I hurriedly went to my closet and rummaged for my workout shorts and tank top. It was getting a little hot since summer was coming soon. 

"Miss Yunji, to where are you headed?" Mr. Lee asked as he was polishing the car. 

"I'm just going to go running at the park. I'm really bored to be honest."

"Be careful! Make sure to come back at dinner time," Mr. Lee commanded. 

I gave him a smile and nodded my head. "Be back in a jiffy." I checked my workout playlist that consisted Boyfriend, 2PM, EXO-K (A/N: EXO-M is in this story) and CNBlue of course. Gotta have my daily K-POP. "Man, Infinite could be a K-POP group," I muttered to myself and hit myself right after. "Babo, stop thinking about Infinte. Stop thinking about anything that concerns HIM."

I jogged around the park, seeing stranger faces along the way. Oh how I missed this place. Hi tree that Woohyun and I always-

FOCUS YUNJI. FOCUS. 

"CAN'T STOP ME NOW...CAN'T STOP ME NOWWWW!" I was singing along to Yonghwa trying to forget the little moments. Psh. I don't need the sulking. Psh. Can't stop me now.

"CAN'T STOP ME- oooff" I was stopped as I bumped into someone's body. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry sir, I should have looked at what I... Woohyun?"

He looked like he didn't care that I bumped into him. It looked like he did some running himself as he was panting. But the weird thing was that he wasn't wearing workout clothes. 

"Yunji! I need to tell you something," Woohyun looked at me straight in the eyes. There was desperation in his eyes. 

"What is it?" I tried to act casual. I hated the fact that I was trying to not think about him, and yet, he mangaes to pop out of nowhere and disturb my time with my K-POP. 

"I need to tell you that you mean-"

Woohyun's POV

"X-O-X-O... X-O-X-O..." A phone started to ring.

everything to me.

"Hello?" She answered her phone. One second later, she lit up. "CHEN?!"

My blood boiled. Way to .

I was curious to why she was laughing so much with that Chen, ugh what is so good about him? I slowly made me ear near her phone wanting to listen to their conversation. She eyed me with a do-you-mind glare and shifted away from earshot. 

I crossed my arms, and as I waited for Chen to stop talking to her, I looked around to see guys eyeing Yunji up and down. She was wearing running shorts that were too short in my opinion that showed off her slender...milky... legs -slaps myself- I eyed them and got close to her indicating that she was taken... not officially by me. but one day. 

"SO YOU'RE HERE AT SEOUL?" Yunji squeeled. "Let's meet up later. Where do you want to go? A date?  ... Watch Captain America? ... Alright! Pick me up at seven. It's a date."

A. DATE.

A.

DATE. 

I was fuming even more, and then she gave me a slight smile. "Listen, I have to go. I'll... see you later." She ran off. 

And I didn't even tell her what I needed to say... again. 

A light bulb lit up in my head. I dialed Seoyeon's number and she answered immediately.

"Yes, babe?"

"Do you want to go on a date?"

"A DATE??" She squealed. "Sure! Where?"

"Let's go watch Captain America."


Hey guys... LONG TIME NO UPDATE NO? I decided I shall resume this story... slowly LOL. Because I still have school but summer is coming in two months so expect more updates later on. And I'm sorry for being so idle.. I wanted to resume this story because I decided to read it and even I was sad that I didn't continue because of the cliffhanger -.- I wanted to reread it and then it ended at the part where Woohyun runs off and  I was like WHAATTT?!??!?! But then I realized it was my own story LOL. 
BUT at least I saw INFINITE in real life now after the LA KPOP Concert ;-; THEY'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL I CANNOT. AND MY BIAS SUNGJONG WAS SO CRIEEESSS. AND WOOHYUN WAS SO CUTE WITH HIS FANSERVICE. (And it encouraged me to write this story again)
So please I will not give up on this fic, so stay with me subscribers. <3 Saranghaeyo~