08 - Tutor?

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

 

-Yunji’s POV-

“I am so glad you’re out of the hospital. But are you sure you can run with me?” Woohyun said right when we stepped out of school.

It had been a week since my allergic reaction, and I was finally discharged. I hated the hospital. It was so boring. All I did was stare at the ceiling, play with my iPod, do homework (with the help of my friends and Woohyun, I got the homework), study a bit, but mostly stare at the ceiling.

“Psh, I’m not weak,” I scoffed teasingly. “I can do this.”

Woohyun chuckled. “Are you sure?”
I smiled. “I’m sure. Let’s meet at the park, yeah?”

I made my way home and changed to sweats and tank top. I walked to the park with my iPod in hand and met with Woohyun under the huge sycamore tree.
“Are you ready?” I asked.

Woohyun put his fist up. “READY!”

“Legos,” I said and started to jog.

We jogged at least ten minutes and I was already panting madly. Woohyun seemed to keep up but he too was panting, sweat streaming down his back.

Listening to Teen Top, the back of my right foot got caught with my left.

I screamed and was waiting for my face to meet the floor.

Yay, my ugly face will get even uglier. WOOHOO.

I was waiting for the impact, and a pair of hands wrapped around me.
I looked up and Woohyun’s face was a few centimeters from mine.

I did not know why, but my heart jumped for a second. His face was definitely cute chubby.
I coughed awkwardly. I felt my cheeks heating up, or maybe it was from the running. “Thanks.”

“Uh-huh,” was all he said and let go.

After the fifteen minute jog, we did some Workout Trainer routines (A/N: LOL I do this every day. It’s an app that has tons of workout routines. It helps my )

We rested under the tree and stared at the clouds for a while.

“We did it. I SURVIVED THE FIRST DAY!” I punched the air.

Woohyun laughed. “More like the sixth day for me. But I am so tired.”

“You know, when we reach our goal. We should pig out,” I grinned widely.

He pushed me a little. “Then what about the hard work? It’s going to come back here,” he pointed at his stomach.

“Let’s just say it’s our celebration. Besides, it’s not like we’re going to stop when we become all fit, right?”

“Right.”

 

-Woohyun’s POV-

“Today, I’m assigning a partner project,” Mr. Shin said. He received student’s groans in response, but some were looking for their friends to partner up with.
I looked around and my eyes landed on Seoyeon’s.

She blushed and smiled at me. And I felt my cheeks growing hotter.

“But I’m picking your partners,” Mr. Shin continued. My face dropped, while everyone else protested.

“Oh hush it,” seonsaengnim said. “Anyways, I will call your name and your partner’s. The project is to get to know each other and write a little biography, three pages in English. Do the best you can.”

What I hated about my English teacher was that he would give us vague instructions. I’d always get an average grade on his assignments, because I didn’t know what to do.

After a few names, my name was called. “Nam Woohyun… and…. Han Seoyeon.”

I made a happy dance inside. I was partnered up with the girl I love.

“Now meet up with your partner and talk,” Mr. Shin commanded.
I made my way to Seoyeon’s seat and sat next to her. “H-h-hi, Seoyeon-sshi.”

“Woohyun, we knew each other for a long time now, I don’t think that was necessary,” she laughed cutely.
Oh. Her face.
She was beautiful. The way her dimples showed when she laughed, the way her eyes sparkled, and her lips that I wanted to kiss so badly. Her cute little nose shaped perfectly. Everything about her was beautiful.

“Uh Woohyun?” she said again. I realized I was staring at her.

“Yeah?” I said stupidly. I wanted to smack myself for acting so nervous around her.

“So tell me about you,” she said. She looked straight at me in the eye, and my stomach flip flopped.

“What do you want to know?” I tried to sound casual. All nonchalant my . I made it sound so rushed and demanding. Kill me.

“Hmmm,” she tapped her cheek with her finger, “What’s your favorite color?”

“You meant colors. I like red, pink, and black,” I answered. “How about you?”

She giggled. “Pink? Such a manly color.”

I scoffed. “Just so you know, I am very manly.”

“Very indeed. I like the color yellow. Reminds me of sunshine, sunflowers, warmth,” she said dreamily smiling as if she was remembering something in her memories. The way her face lit up made her more attractive.

“Bananas,” I added.

She smiled a bit. “Alright, favorite…”

We traded questions the whole period, until the bell rang, and indication it was lunch time.

“See you later,” I waved. But before I could go out, Mr. Shin stopped me.

“Mr. Nam,” he said.

“Yes, sir?” I gulped. Was I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?

“Yes,” he said reading my mind. Do I say my thoughts out loud?

“Mr. Nam, you are failing my class. It’s been only three months of school, and you are already failing,” he said with a stern voice. Mr. Shin was a bald man. And his forehead was shining. I stifled a laugh.

“What’s so funny? It’s not hilarious to have a low score in such an easy class.”

“Nothing, sir, I—“ I started. “Nothing.”

“Now… you’ll have tutoring sessions with the best in class.”

“Who?”

“Bom Yunji.”


So yeah here's an update! 
I felt like it since I have no homework today ;-; 
BUT I HAVE A MATH TEST TOMORROW. i don't want to memorize freaking formulas WHY.