22 - Run

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

Yunji's POV

Seoyeon dragged Woohyun away to who knows where, and I stood there with my mouth open. 

"He's not Woohyun, right?" I turned to Jina.

Jina bit her lip. "The one and only. On the plus side, you did finish your bet. He lost a lot of weight... and he looks extremely goodlooking now."

"Yeah... that's great," I sulked. 

All eyes were on me. They thought I was a new student. 

A guy came up to me. "Are you new here?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Well if you aren't, that's great. You know me right?"

"Jihoon?" (He was the guy who was kicked by Yunji from Chapter 3)

He smiled and nodded. 

"You're so cute," he complimented. 

I raised a brow at him. "Thanks, I guess." 

I slowly walk away to my friends, and the evil Soojin spotted me. "Bom Yunji? You go to our school?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Like you didn't know."

I took my glasses from my bag and put my glasses on. 

Everyone gasped. 

"Bye," I smirked at her and walked to my class.

 

I shrunk to my seat. Everything isn't going well. 

I feel everyone staring me down because of my new makeover. Aish, Chen. Why did I agree to you?

Some people even thought I was a new student. Really people? Just taking my glasses off make a difference? 

It was lunch so I quietly ate my food at our table. My group noticed my silence.

I looked at them. "So Jina. How's the dancing coming along?"

She grinned at me. "Great! Lay and I got it down for the competition next week."

I grinned at her. Glad that she's going to be with Lay.

"How about you two?" I asked the twins.

"We don't know. They never confessed. We never confessed. It's kind of hard, since fangirls are everywhere. They probably just think were fangirls," Haeun pouted. Jieun nodded in agreement. 

I bit my lip and the whole cafeteria got quiet. 

I looked around and my eyes set on Woohyun. My eyes got wider again. 

"Uh, I'm gonna run to the loo," I said getting up. And ran to the bathroom. I couldn't face him. I didn't know why, but I couldn't.

 

Woohyun's POV

"What the?" I scratched my head. I made a pout. All I wanted was to talk to her. I missed her so much. 

I sighed and went back to Infinite's table.

"Hyung? Why do you look so unhappy? We got you with Seoyeon," Sungjong assured.

He bit his lip. Did he lie? Is he lying to himself about Seoyeon?

I smiled just to be thankful. "I know."

But why the day before she came back? I didn't even know she was coming back.

"Woohoney, we should go somewhere today," Seoyeon came up to me. 

I stared at her. Should I?

"Would it be okay if it's tomorrow? I kind of want to do something today," I smiled. 

"Sure, cutie. I'll leave you to it," Seoyeon gave me a smile and walked away. 

 

Being with Infinite has its ups and downs. The ups? no more bullying. I have new friends. 

the downs? The fangirls. 

Their constant yelling is the death of me. 

"Hey, I'll catch up to you guys, later." I told the members and walked to Yunji. 

I can't believe she changed over the five months. She looks absolutely... beautiful.

"Yunji-ah!" I called.

She turned to me, and her eyes widened again. She started to walk faster. 

"YUNJI-AH!" I kept calling. 

She wouldn't stop, so I ran after her. 

I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. I made her turn to me.

I panted. 

"Why?"

"Why do you keep running away from me?"


Oh me glob Korean Drama moment. hahaha. (x 
Your comments made me laugh about Seoyeon. LOOOL 

CHECK MY LUHAN FIC OUT WHEN YOU GUYS CAN <3

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy!