03 - No Babies

My Fat Heart Belongs to You

-Yunji’s POV-

There was nothing particularly new from last year. We just have new teachers and different rooms. Everything from last year was the same, plus the occasional screaming fangirls for Infinite. Ah, Infinite. The group consisted of six good looking guys: Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Lee Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo or L, and Lee Sungjong. All the girls wish to have them, and all the guys wish to be them.

“Wow, don’t you just want to date one of them,” the twins sighed dreamily at the same time, as they were looking at Infinite eating their food.

Jina and I rolled our eyes. We knew that Jieun had a crush on Hoya, while Haeun had a crush on Sungyeol. 

The bell rung and it was a sign to head to our class.
And the class I had to head was a class I dreaded the most.

Gym.

Okay, let me tell you something. I’m a couch potato. I hate moving unless I’m in the mood. And I always study, and learn piano pieces. Exercising? That’s just suicide.

I went in the gymnasium and heard laughter.
But it wasn’t for me. The laughter was towards the familiar looking big guy panting to get his shorts back. He was in his boxers.

I simply stood there. I wanted to do something. But what can the nerd do? Insult them with my intelligence? I’d be laughed at as well.

Well… I had to do something.

When the bullies were near me, I stuck my foot out and tripped the one who had the big guy’s gym shorts. He fell flat on his face and cursed. I whistled as I if I didn’t do anything.

“You,” the guy who fell, I recalled his name was Jihoon, pointed at me.

“Me?” I gulped. I do not understand why in situations like these I always have to be vulnerable. Why couldn't I fight back like I can in my mind? Damn.

“Yes, you, nerd girl. You tripped me!” He accused.

I acted clueless. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He swung his arm to slap me, but a hand stopped him.

“Hurt me, not her,” the big guy said. “She’s not part of this. GIVE ME MY GYM SHORTS BACK.”

He was chubby and shorter than most guys. He couldn’t reach his boxers as Jihoon held it up high.

“Aw, the fat Woohyun is defending the nerd girl. You two could make a cute couple. I ship the ‘loser’ couple,” he mocked. The whole gymnasium shook in laughter. And I was clearly mortified.

Woohyun shrugged and mouthed, “I’m sorry you got into this.”

I gave him a small smile. “It’s okay,” I mouthed back.

“Aw look, they’re sending secret messages to each other,” Jihoon struck once again.

It was the last straw. I was annoyed and hated bullies.

And I did the most surprising thing I never thought I would ever do.

 

I kicked his private.

 

Woohoo, no making babies for you.

           

-Woohyun’s POV- 

Jihoon cupped his down there and started to cry like a little baby he is.

“Serves you right,” the girl who saved me stuck her tongue at him.

I gave her a high-five, and she giggled. I was amused by her sudden action, but my eyes widened.

 

Uh-Oh.

 

The teacher was right behind her. And I knew that he was there and saw the incident.

“Miss Bom, never in my life I pictured you to do such thing,” Mr. Song sighed.

“Detention.”

“Me? What for?” she questioned.

“For kicking Mr. Sun at a place guys shouldn’t be kicked,” he explained.

“But Mr.—“

“No, buts.”

“But I---“

“I said, ‘no buts’,” he glared at her.

She conceded, and her shoulders hung low. She looked devastated. I had a sense that she never got detention before.

“Now you, why are you in your boxers?” Mr. Song pointed at me.

I looked down. Right, I was in my boxers. I felt my cheeks burn.

“Mr. Song, Bom-sshi is innocent! She tried to help me get my gym shorts back from Jihoon. Please don’t give her detention,” I pleaded.

Mr. Song looked at Bom, then at my boxers, then at Jihoon who was on the floor still clutching on his poor baby-maker, whilst my boxers was still in his hands.

“So you two are innocent?” Mr. Song asked.          

“Yes, sir,” Bom and I nodded with our eyes glued to the floor.

“You two are off the hook for now. I expect no more incidents like this from you two. Understand?”

“Ne,” we chorused.

“As for you, Jihoon and your little posse, detention,” Mr. Song said.

Jihoon groaned in response.

Mr. Song excused Bom and me from physical education for the day, only because we were victims. But it didn’t help at all. Everyone kept throwing kissy faces at us.

“Bom-sshi. I’m really sorry I got you into this,” I scratched the back of my neck.

“No need for any formalities of any kind, and It’s okay. It was my choice to help you, and I’m glad I did. And my name isn’t Bom. That’s my last name. Call me Yunji,” she smiled. Her smile was cute.

“I’m Nam Woohyun,” I introduced and shook her hand.

“Are you the son of Nam Dohyun? Owner of hotels across the world?” she asked. How did she know?

I nodded. “May I ask, how?”

“Well, first, your last name.” Duh, but there are many Nams out there. “Second, I recognized you from company parties,” she said. But then she made a face as if she wasn’t supposed to say that.

“Company parties?”

“I—uh”

And the bell rang cutting her off. “I’ll see you around,” she smiled and dashed off.

Gee, I wonder if I said something. 

 


I seriously had fun writing this chappie. 
cuz i wanna kick everyone's prives sometimes... especially some people in my gym class >.> 
Hope you enjoyed (: