First Kiss

Love Me, Oppa

 

You thought about what Dong Hae said. You can’t believe it, but the thought of it being true broke your heart. Nonetheless, you played regularly with Young Saeng.

“Oppa.” You were standing behind Young Saeng while he made snacks for you.

“Yeah?” He swept a look at you.

‘What am I to you?”                                              

He turned to you too quickly that he accidentally swept your feet. You lost your balance and you yelped as your head almost hit the table if Young Saeng didn’t grab you by your waist. You held on to his shoulders and closed your eyes.

Both of you stared at each other, feeling your hearts beat faster. You looked into his gorgeous eyes, long nose, and kissable lips. He did the same with your face. He never realized how beautiful you were until that day. He helped you to your feet, but did not let go of your waist. Time seemed to stop around the two of you.

He pulled you closer. You felt your body upon his.

*Oh my God.* You thought. Your heart was beating 10 times faster.

So was Young Saeng’s. *Omo, why am I feeling like this. She seems so beautiful to me.*

He leaned in, slowly closing his eyes. You, however, had your eyes widen in surprise when his lips touched yours. You stayed still, letting him kiss you. After a while, you closed your eyes and kissed him back. You slid you hands around his neck and pulled his face closer to yours.

“~~~~~-ah.” Young Saeng muttered your name as he pulled away.

“Oppa.” You whispered.

You didn’t know what to do. His kiss seemed to overwhelm you. *Is this true? Or is this one of my nightly dreams?*

_________________

Omo, omo, omo :DDD

Note: I'll be changing the title and foreword since I guess it's not appropriate to that story :D