Captor

Love Me, Oppa

Young Saeng went home the next day, but his parents still weren’t home. He called his dad, and to his relief, he picked up.

“Dad, I need your help.” Young Saeng spoke as soon as his father answered the phone.

“Young Saeng, I’m a bit busy right now.” His dad almost hung up, but Young Saeng shouted.

“Dad!! ~~~~~-ah has been kidnapped and you come telling me you’re busy?” Young Saeng was so frustrated.

His dad was shocked by what he heard. “What?”

Young Saeng explained everything quickly.

“Alright. I’ll send our guards to help the police. Park Lee Su will lead the troop.” His dad offered.

“Thank you, dad.” Young Saeng hung up and hurriedly washed himself up.

He didn’t have any plans of going to school while you weren’t safe. It was the same with Dong Hae. They often stayed at Dong Hae’s house, sometimes talking about you, but most of the times walking around the house, uncomfortable without news about you.

About a few miles from the city, five men were standing outside a warehouse, guarding the premises. In a dark area inside that warehouse lay a girl still in her school uniform. She was unconscious, taking deep breaths. She had a few bruises on her arms from the hard grips of the men.

Who was the girl?

It was you, lying helpless on the ground.

“So, this is ~~~~~-ah?” Sneered a female voice. “Kya, she’s not even half as good-looking as I am.” The girl spitted on the ground before you and kicked your stomach. “YAH!! Wake up you b*tch!”

You slowly opened your eyes, wondering what happened and where you were. You pushed your body up, but your arms gave way. Your body was aching too much. You raised your head to see who your captor was. She didn’t look familiar to you.

“Wondering who I am?” She asked, her hands on her waist.

You just looked at her, failing to focus on her face.

She slowly walked around you, examining your every feature. “You’re badly wounded, huh? My bad.” She clicked her tongue, rubbing her index finger with her thumb. “It’s your fault anyway.”

“W-w-what are…” You whispered.

“What am I talking about?” She cupped your chin and pulled hard on your facing. Your neck snapped. “You stole my boy. The boy who was all mine until you came.”

*What is she talking about?*

“W-w-who are you?” You asked, your face still in her hand.

She threw your head back. “Me? I am Chong Han Mi.”

You gasped. *Han Mi? The one Young Saeng and Hyun Joong were talking about. Is it her?*

________________________

So, it was her.. Tsk, tsk.. Jealous gal..