Expectation

Love Me, Oppa

After he confessed, Dong Hae started avoiding you at school and at your neighborhood. You always walk up to him, but he acts as if he does not hear you. After 2 weeks of trying to talk to him, you gave up.

*There's no point of trying. He won't even look at me.*

You decided to treat yourself to a movie one Saturday. There were 5 movies currently airing at the cinema. All were horror except the last which was romance. You were not the girl who was into romantic stuff, but you had no choice. Horror movies freaks you out.

The cinema wasn't crowded, a few couples were also watching. Seeing them, you missed your best friend who used to tag along anywhere you go. Tears dropped from your eyes as you thought of Dong Hae whose heart was broken because of you. Out of nowhere, a handkerchief was offered to you. You took it without looking at the owner and wiped your tears. You never thought of seeing who it was until he spoke.

"Why are you here on your own? And why are you crying? The scene doesn't seem to be that gloomy." A familiar voice said from behind. You twisted your head and almost dropped the softdrink bottle you were holding.

"Young Saeng, oppa." You muttered.

He looked as charming as ever that you stared at him without speaking. Realizing that you looked stupid, you turned away and answered him in a husky voice.

"Nothing. It's just--" You wanted to tell him your problem, but thought that he wouldn't care so you stopped.

Young Saeng took the sign that you didn't want to talk about it so he changed the topic.

"I'm free later. Would you mind playing with me again?" You were shocked that he invited you again.

"Uhm.. Yeah, sure." You said and concentrated on the movie.

The movie ended and you decided to go home to change clothes. You were almost at the bus stop when someone grabbed your hand. It was Young Saeng. AGAIN.

"Wae?" Thinking that it was a kidnapper, you quickly pulled your hand away. 

Young Saeng smiled in amusement. "It's just me."

You sighed in relief and smiled at him. "Don't scare me like than, oppa."

"Did I scare you? Mianhe. Anyway, where are you going? I thought we'd be playing again."

You pointed your thumb to the bus stop. "I need to change clothes of course."

He shook his head and took your hand. It made you blush more than ever. "I bought clothes for you."

"WHAT?!" Everyone on the street turned their heads towards you as you shouted at Young Saeng.

"You're so amusing." Young Saeng dragged you along as he hopped onto a bus.

*Omo. My heart is beating faster. He's still holding my hand. Does this mean I have a chance of being loved by Saengie oppa?* You giggled softly at that thought. You looked at Young Saeng who was looking straight ahead, You wanted to talk to him, but didn't know what to say.

Meanwhile, Young Saeng was worriedly thinking about something. *God, do I really need to hold your hand? Geez. But, yeah.. You need to be close to me because I need your help. But after that, it's over. As if I'd really hang out with you.*

You had no idea that your lovable prince disliked you so much. As far as you knew, he was starting to like you as a friend. 

 

____________________

 

Poor you. :((