Break-up

Love Me, Oppa

 

Few miles away, at a public park, two people were seated on the swings.

“Why’d you want to see me oppa?” The girl in mini skirt and strapless tee asked the boy beside her.

The boy didn’t answer immediately. He seems to be in deep thought. The girl patiently waited for his answer. At last, helooked up and stared at the girl.

“I’m sorry Han Mi, but..” He took in a breath before speaking again. “I found the girl I truely love.”

The girl grew mad. She stood up in front of the boy. When he looked up to her, shee slapped his face.

“I thought you really loved me, Young Saeng.” She stormed away from the park and left Young Saeng alone.

*Yes, Han Mi. I found her already and I need to come after her. I’m sorry, but I love ~~~~~-ah.*

He stood up and slowly walked his way home, thinking about you and remembered your hurt face. He cringed at the sight of you crying. He never thought he’d fall in love with you, a girl who wasn’t feminine, didn’t like wearing skirts and blouses and even romantic movies. But he did. He loves you already and all he wants to do is ask your forgiveness and be with you again.

____________________________

He broke up with his girlfriend just for you!!!

You know, I’m thinking of changing the title and foreword since you’re not really trying to win Young Saeng’s heart.

:D I’ll be changing it anytime soon so just remember my username so it’ll be easier to find my fanfic.