New Love?

Love Me, Oppa

 

When you got home, you found Dong Hae crossing his arms by your doorway. He didn’t look happy.

“I told you to go home ahead of me.” He took a step closer to you. You took a step back as you stared at his angry eyes. “Not go wandering with someone else I don’t know.”

You were about to explain, but he cut you off.

“Who were you with, huh?” You cringed away at his loud voice.

This was the first you were afraid of him. “I-I-I…” You were too scared to answer him.

‘”What?! Why can’t you answer me?!” He practically snarled at you as he grabbed you by the shoulders. You felt his tight hands squeeze you. You closed your eyes in fear of how much anger you might see in his eyes.

*I’m sorry oppa. I know you want to protect me, but..*

Tears fell from your eyes without you noticing it. Dong Hae immediately loosened his gripped. He can’t believe he scared you like that.

“~~~~~~-ah” He said as he tugged your hair from your face, but you cringed away from his touch. You wept.

“Mianhe, oppa. Please, don’t be mad.” You sank to the ground, clutching your chest as you cried. “Mianhe…”

His anger faded away when he saw you crying. He carried you inside the house and into your bedroom.

“You don’t have to act like you’re not mad.” You wiped the last few tears in your eyes.

Dong Hae didn’t answer. He was standing by your door with his head down.

“Oppa.” You wrapped your arms around his body. He was frozen by your sudden act. “Please, just tell me if you’re mad. I’ll make up to you.”

He held your hands and removed it around himself. You thought he didn’t like you hugging him so you took your hands back and looked away, but he snatched them again from your side. He was looking straight at you while you avoided eye contact.

“~~~~~-ah.” He murmured your name as he buried his face in your neck.

*Oh my GOD!* You held your breath when you felt him kissing your neck. “Oppa..”

“~~~~~-ah.” He lifted his face in level with yours. “I love you.”

You felt your heart beat faster when he said those words. *Why is my heart beating like crazy? Isn’t it Young Saeng whom I love?*

He leaned in to kiss your lips. You wanted to turn away, but you seemed stuck there with your arms by your side as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

“I love you, ~~~~~-ah.” He muttered before kissing your soft lips. You didn’t back away, but you didn’t kiss him back either.

*Dong Hae oppa, why do I seem to like you kissing me?* You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled his face closer.

He moaned in enjoyment as you kissed him back.

“Oppa.” You said through your kiss.

He pulled back, not letting go of you. He just stared at you while you kept your eyes closed. True, he enjoyed your kiss, but he didn’t want you kissing him just because you just want him to be happy.

“You don’t have to do this.” He slowly let go of your waist, but you pulled him back.

“No. No, oppa.” You rested your face on his broad shoulder. “I realized one thing.”

He kept silent, waiting for you to continue.

“I realized that what I felt for Young Saeng was pure admiration.  I admired him because of his charm and his angelic voice, but I never really knew him. Now that I know what he can do just for his own sake, I realized I don’t admire him that much anymore.”

“Does that mean…” Dong Hae started speaking, but you shushed him.

“But please, just let me help him with the match next week. If I don’t, his parents will force him to stop singing. I might not love him anymore, but he still matters to me. Please, oppa?”

He thought about that for a while.

*She said she doesn’t like Young Saeng anymore. AND she kissed me back. Is she trying to say something here?*

“Alright.” Dong Hae pulled back to look at you. “You said you didn’t like him anymore. Does that have to mean anything else?”

You chuckled. *You’re really good at reading through the lines, oppa.* You just smiled at him, but he seemed to get the answer. *Yes, Dong Hae oppa. I think I’m starting to fall in love with you.*

“But you gotta court me first.” You crossed your arms. “You know my mom doesn’t want me having a boyfriend.”

“Oh really?” Dong Hae raised his eyebrows. “But you come and kiss me?”

“What? I did not kiss you. You kissed me.” You slapped his hard shoulder and grabbed the doorknob to leave the room.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He grabbed your waist, threw you on the bed and started tickling your sides.

*It’s just like when we were younger.*

He left later that night, promising that he’d pass by your house on his way to school.

______________________________

Oh my, what about Young Saeng? XC

Let’s see what Saengie will do to win you back :D