Dong Hae, The Jerk

Love Me, Oppa

 

The day of the match versus Young Saeng’s family came. You woke up at 7 in the morning, packed your playing clothes, shoes and towels before taking a bath. You wore a simple tee and knee-long shorts (like the ones boys wear :D), and went to Dong Hae’s house.

“Ajumma.” You hugged his mom who was as close to you as your mom is.

She let you in and suggested that you wake Dong Hae up. You went to his room and as you expected, it was trashed with all his dirty clothes and comic books.

“Aigoo. This guy really needs cleaning classes.” You picked up his dirty clothes and brought them down to the laundry room. Next, you stacked his comic books on his shelves.

“That’s why bookshelves were invented.” You told the sleeping Dong Hae. As usual, he slept without a shirt on. It didn’t bother you before, but it did now. You stared at his muscular body, from his shoulders to his abs.

You slapped your own face a couple of times.

“Dong Hae!” You threw him his pillow which fell to the ground. He turned and mumbled a word, but did not wake up.

“Aish! Dong Hae!” You went to sit beside him. “Dong Hae.” You his hair back which was already falling over his eyes. “Oppa, wake up.”

You resisted the urge to touch his body. *Damn, he’s hot.*

“Oppa!” You slapped his stomach.

“Ow!” He opened his eyes and touch his stomach. “What did you do that for?”

“I knew you were already awake.” You snapped.

“And I knew you were staring at my body.” He snapped back.

“Argh.” You stormed away from him. “I’ll just go without you. You’re messing up my day,”

He scrambled off the bed and prevented you from going by hugging you from behind. You felt his chest on your back, his breath on your neck.

“You really want to leave without me?” He squeezed you tighter.

You turned around, pulling away from him. “I will if you don’t get ready in ten minutes.”

He hurriedly grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. You laughed as you saw the panic in his face.

*Stupid guy. You really think I’d leave without you?*

He rely with his towel on the lower part of his body. You immediately buried your faces into his pillows, screaming.

“What’s wrong with you?” He laughed. You never failed to amuse him.

You waited until he was dressed up before sitting up again. You breathed deeply.

‘Why’d you do that? You know you have asthma.” He sat beside you, rubbing your back.

“Hmph.. I’d rather do that than see you .” You stood and pulled him along. You still needed to meet Young Saeng at his house.

______________________

XD Lol at Dong Hae.. He really doesn’t know why you buried your face :P