Again?

Love Me, Oppa

 

You woke up the next day in Young Saeng’s arms, under a blanket. You turned around as quietly as you can so you wouldn’t wake him up. He was sound asleep, looking as angelic as ever. You traced your finger over his temple, his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and mouth.

You remembered the other night. You remembered how he passionately kissed you and held you in his arms. You remembered how it gave you so much pleasure.

*Now, I really know that you’re the one I love.*

His mouth twitched before he slowly raised his eyelids.

“You’re awake,” he said sleepily. He pulled you closer, your touched his chest. He moaned.

“You should sleep more. You seem so tired.”

He pouted. “I enjoyed last night, to be honest.”

You giggled and rested your head on his arm.

“Can we do it again?” He asked.

You shook your head and gave him a smooch. “Not now. If we do it often, there wouldn’t be thrill anymore.”

“You mean we’ll do it again?”

Your eyes widened.

“Gotcha. That was a trick. I wanted to know if you’d like to do it again some time.”

You turned around and pouted. (:[)

“Aww, come on baby.” Young Saeng pulled you closed and brushed his lips up and down your arm.

*Oh dang. Don’t kiss me like this oppa. You’re melting my heart.*

“I love you.” He whispered to your ear.

You lied on your back and looked at him. “I love you, oppa.”

He gave you a soft kiss before taking a bath. After him, you did so too, then both of you had breakfast.