Contented

Love Me, Oppa

At the rear of the bus was Dong Hae. Silently watching Young Saeng and you get on board with hands intwined. It made him look away with sadness.

*Why is she with that guy again? He's even holding her hand.*

He threw the newspaper he was holding and it hit your head. You looked around to see who it was, but Dong Hae already ducked behind the seat. Young Saeng, who had his earphones plugged into his ear, followed your gaze.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

You scratched your head and showed him the newspaper. "Someone threw me this."

Unexpectedly, he put his hand on your head and smoothed your hair. "Does it hurt?"

His face was too close to you that you can feel his breath on your face. You were dazed by his charm that you almost had your eyes closed.

Dong Hae saw him touching you and was badly jealous of it.

*Damn. What did I do? Why did I ignore her like that. She'll surely spend more time with him now.* He stared angrily at Young Saeng who was smiling sweetly at you.

Like the first time you played, you spent three hours at Young Saeng's house teaching him better tactics in playing volleyball. You had fun spending time with him that you almost forgot your problem about Dong Hae.

After playing, you and Young Saeng went to the kitchen to have some drinks.

"Here." He tossed you a can of orange juice and got one for himself.

You drank it up in one go. You observed the kitchen and was in awe. "Your house is so nice. You must be rich."

Young Saeng took a seat and motioned you to do the same. "You might want to show me your house too."

You stared at him with wide eyes."What?"

"I want to see your house." He put his can down and sat back. "I wanna see if your environment affects the way you play."

You were hesitant to agree since your house was nowhere near the greatness of his. "Uhm.."

He raised an eyebrow and drank once again. "It's okay if you don't want to."

You shook your head wildly making you feel dizzy. "I didn't mean it that way. It's just that, our house is not that nice unlike yours."

"I don't mind." He stood up and threw his can away. "I'll be washing up now. If you want, you can use the bathroom on the first floor. I'll use the one in my room." He started to leave but stopped. "By the way, you can get your clothes personally so you can choose. It's also in my room."

You let him go on before you because you didn't want him to have the idea that you were that eager to be with him in HIS room. After a few minutes, you went up to his room and took a simple tee and shorts.

Young Saeng finished long before you did. He was at the living room, flipping through the TV channels without even checking out what the show was.

"Did I take too long?" You asked as you put your dirty clothes in your bag.

"It's all right. It's my fault that you got this dirty anyway." He turned off the TV and approached you. "Shall we go?"

As you expected, he still wanted to visit your house. You didn't know how your mom will react, but you were too enlightened by the fact that you spent almost a whole day with the one person you admire.

*I'm happy that he's my friend now. I guess this is enough for me. I'll be contented even if he won't like me.* You peeked at Young Saeng and smiled. *Thank you, Saengie oppa.*

 

 

__________________

Please leave some comments :)