Nightmare

Love Me, Oppa

It took you hours to fall asleep, often twisting and turning in bed. You dreamt about Dong Hae and Young Saeng. You and Young Saeng were at the airport, but you didn’t know who you were seeing leave or arrive.

“There you are.” Young Saeng slapped hands with a guy wearing a white jacket. The jacket looked familiar to you.

“~~~~~-ah and I will miss you so much.” Young Saeng spoke.

*What? Who is he talking to?* You thought. You looked at the other guy and gasped. *Dong Hae oppa.*

Dong Hae looked and smiled at you. “~~~~~-ah.”

You walked to him. “Oppa.”

“Take care of yourself, okay?” He held your hand.

“Where are you going.” You held on his arm, preventing him from leaving.

“I’ll be going somewhere far, where you won’t find me. So you and Young Saeng will be happy. If I stay, I might just ruin your relationship.” He took his arm from your grip and turned to leave.

“Oppa!” You wanted to run to him, but your legs won’t work. “Oppa!”

He was already at the entrance. He looked back and mouthed ‘Saranghae.’

You fell down on the floor and cried. Young Saeng was waving at Dong Hae.

*What’s happening?”

You shouted and sat upright. You looked around and saw that you were still in the hospital. You took deep breaths to calm yourself down. After a few seconds, you realized that tears were on you face.

*I really did cry?*

You remembered the nightmare. “Oppa.”

Dong Hae wasn’t in your room anymore. You panicked. You stood and checked on the things in the room. His bag wasn’t there anymore, even his jacket- the one you saw in the dream.

*Oh my God.* You thought that maybe he left already. Like in the dream, his jacket was with him.

You sat on the edge of your bed and cried in your hands.

“Why are you crying?” Someone rushed hurriedly towards you.

You shouted in relief when you saw who it was. You cried harder as you hugged him.

“~~~~~-ah, what’s wrong? Tell me?” Dong Hae tried to pull away so that he could look at you.

“Oppa.” You cried.

*Thank you. Thank you for not leaving me.*

Dong Hae must have been too worried about you.