Favor

Love Me, Oppa

 

You were on your way home without Dong Hae. He had football training that day and didn’t want you to wait long so he urged you to go ahead. You were walking through a small alley when you heard voices. You stopped on your tracks and listened intently.

“What should I do?” You heard a familiar voice say.

You gasped. *Young Saeng oppa!*

A deep male voice answered. “Your father will hold a match next week. If you win, you may continue your singing career, but if you don’t, I’m sorry, you will have to go your parents’ way. Be a volleyball player across the world.”

Nothing was heard afterwards except a car’s tires screeching away. You started to walk forward again when someone bumped into you.

“Ow.” You rubbed your head which bumped into the head of the person in front of you.

“~~~~~-ah.” Young Saeng held your arm.

*Oh god.* You thought. You didn’t know what to do. You wanted to walk away, but at the same time, you wanted to be with him.

“O-o-oppa.”

To your amazement, he pulled your hand and wrapped you in his arms. You kept still, unsure whether to pull away or hug him back. He rested his cheek on your head and mumbled your name. You love it when he says your name. It somehow makes you feel special.

Your heart was pounding against your chest. *Oppa.*

His hands rested on your backs often grasping at your shirt. Finally, you decided to pull away from him. He was shocked by your action and just stared at you.

You turned away, but he grabbed your wrist.

“I need your help.” He sounded afraid. It made you worry. You slowly turned around, your head hanging down.

“Jebal.” He softened his gripped on your wrist when you faced him.

“What?” You asked him coldly, taking your hand away.

He was hesitant to answer in the cold alley so he invited you to his house.

“I don’t know.” You answered without meeting his eyes.

He insisted you to with him. In the end, you gave in.

You sat in his living room, waiting for him as he prepared snacks and drinks for you. You remembered the days you stayed here after you played volleyball. Those were happy memories. You felt happy during those times, but at this time, the air seemed thick, filled with bad emotions.

He came out of the kitchen with sandwiches and glasses of juice for the both of you. He placed it on the table and sat beside you. You awkwardly moved a little away from him.

“What do you need?” You asked, twirling your phone in your hand as you spoke.

He just stared at you for a few seconds before answering. “You know now what my parents want of me, right?”

You nodded.

“They will test my skills next. I will have to play against them. I can choose anyone to play with me. You were the one I thought about instantly.” He said.

You stopped twirling your phone. “Why don’t you ask my teammates at school?”

He moved towards you and cupped your chin in his hand making you face him. “Because I can’t play with anyone else without you.”

You shoved away and shrugged. “Yeah, right. You expect me to believe you?”

He was hurt, but you didn’t care. *He hurt me far worse than this.*

“~~~~~-ah.” He caressed your face, curling your hair behind your ear.

You couldn’t move with his face a few inches from yours. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I hurt you that much.” You can see plain sincerity in his eyes. “Please, please forgive me.”

You didn’t know why, but your hand slowly raised to touched his face. The moment it touched him, you instantly pulled your hand back, but Young Saeng snatched it and held it over his face. “Please, ~~~~~-ah, help me.”

You can’t help, but be softened by his words. He looked so down. You never wanted to see him like that.

“Oppa.” You rubbed his cheeks and he closed his eyes as you did so. You almost gave in by his state, but you stood up and walked towards the door.

He hugged you from behind to stop you from leaving. He was already crying. You felt his tears dropping on your shoulder and soaking your shirt. “~~~~~-ah.” You were softened by his voice. “I love you, ~~~~~-ah.” You’ve waited so long, but it didn’t melt your heart into a puddle this time. You broke away from his hug, but stayed still.

“I’ll think about helping you.” That was your last message to him. He was left there, standing, crying, longing for you.

_______________________________

I can’t even take thinking about Young Saeng crying in front of me. If that really happened to me, I would have kissed him right away. Kekeke.. XP