The Truth Revealed

Love Me, Oppa

 

Ding Dong!

If the doorbell hadn’t rung, you and Young Saeng might have been staring at each other forever.

“I’ll get it.” Young Saeng let go of your waist and went to open the door.

“Hyung!” You heard Jung Min shout.

You went to the living room to meet them. Hyun Joong shook hands with you, but the other 3 crushed you in a bear hug.

“~~~~~-ah! We missed you.” You laughed along with them as they jumped around with you in the middle.

Meanwhile, Hyun Joong beckoned Young Saeng to the corner.

“What about your plan?” Hyun Joong whispered, looking out of the window.

Young Saeng looked at you. His heart softened when he saw your sweet innocent face.

“She’s closer to me now.” Young Saeng answered shortly.

You, free at last from the three’s tight hug, started to approach Hyun Joong and Young Saeng. With their backs to you, they didn’t see you coming.

“Do you think it’s a good thing?” You heard Hyun Joong ask.

“Yes. I learned a lot from her already. I think my skills are now enough.” Young Saeng answered.

You were curious about what they were talking about.

“What will you do with her?” Hyun Joong ask, tilting his head to the side.

Young Saeng shrugged. “I’ll have to leave her, hyung. You know that. You know my plan from the start. I can’t continue being his loverboy. I needed her to teach me so I can stay in the band. After that, it’s all over. You really think I’d liike her? No way, hyung. I won’t replace Han Mi with a girl just because she saved my singing career.”

Your world seemed to end. Everything went dark and you can’t hear a sound except your heart which was beating faster because of shock. You didn’t expect that all your dreams coming true were just an act by your own prince. *Dong Hae was right.* You grabbed your bag and ran out of the house.

“~~~~~-ah!” You heard Jung Min call, but you didn’t turn back.

Young Saeng turned around when he heard Jung Min shout your name.

“What happened?” Young Saeng asked Jung Min.

“I don’t know. She was just standing behind you when she ran away like that.”

Young Saeng knew already what happened. *She heard me.*

“.” Young Saeng shouted and ran after you.

You ran and ran, having no idea where you were going since you were crying so hard that you couldn’t keep your eyes open.

“~~~~~-ah!” Someone shouted from the back. It was Young Saeng, you knew his vice too well. You wanted to escape from this world. You spotted the forest. You ran faster into the trees, wanting to lose Young Saeng. You cannot believe you’ve wasted three years of your life for some guy who would just use you for his own sake and he doesn’t even want to be your friend.

You stumbled through the rocks and fell. Your ankle twisted and you cried out in pain. You shouted. You shouted because you were mad at Young Saeng, you were mad at the world and you were mostly mad at yourself.

Young Saeng saw you, lying on the ground. He didn’t know why, but his heart broke when he heard your soft whimpers. He kneeled beside you and tried too pick you up, but you slapped his hand away.

“NO!” You shouted at him.

“~~~~~-ah.” He grabbed you by the waist and supported your head. He put his legs under your head and smoothed your hair out of your face.

“Get away from me!” You stood up and started walkiing away, limping on your sprained ankle. “I hate you.” You said softly enough for him not to here. He was instantly at your side, attempting to support you walk, but another hand took you.

You looked up and saw Dong Hae. “Oppa.” You leaned on his chest and cried even harder. “Oppa!”

He rubbed your back and held you tight. “It’s alright. I’m here.”

“~~~~~-ah.” Young Saeng touched you, but Dong Hae yanked you away.

“Stay away from her! I let her hang around with you because she wanted to. She expected that you were as good as she thought. But you’re not. Now, I will say this only once. Do not come near her anymore or I’ll cut your throat.” Dong Hae carried you bridal-style and you left Young Saeng in the woods. Few yards away from the trees, you heard him shout.

“~~~~~-ah!” It sounded like he was crying, but you didn’t care anymore. He broke your heart into pieces already.

__________________

You’re lucky you have Dong Hae ^_^