Sarang

Love Me, Oppa

2 days passed, but you still haven’t seen Young Saeng around. You smelled something fishy so you asked Dong Hae again.

“I told you, he’s with his dad.” Dong Hae answered.

You suspiciously looked at him. “Does it take two days for a person to say thank you? Dong Hae, I know you’re hiding something from me.”

He sighed. He didn’t want you to know, but since you already knew he was hiding something, he gave up.

“Alright, come on.” He set up the wheelchair.

“What is that for?” You asked.

He shrugged. “You wanted to know where Young Saeng is, right?”

“You’re bringing outside the hospital?” You asked again. *Unless…*

“Just sit.” Dong Hae helped you from your bed to the wheelchair.

“You know I can walk already.” You urged him to let you walk on your own.

“You can.” He agreed. “But you should not. If you do, you might strain yourself.”

“Geez.”

You arrived at the I.C.U.

“Why are we here?” You asked Dong Hae.

He didn’t answer. Instead, he just opened the door and pushed you inside. There were 3 rooms in the I.C.U. Dong Hae peered inside the 2ndroom before pushing your chair inside.

You held your breath and covered your mouth when you saw who it was.

“Young Saeng oppa.” You tried to stop your tears from falling, but they flowed endlessly. Even when Dong Hae told you to stay on your seat, you stood up and walked towards Young Saeng.

“Oppa.” You his pale face.

It angered you to see him lying there with all kinds of wires connected to his body. You gripped his hand and held it over your face. “Oppa! Oppa.”

You didn’t know how this happened too him. As far as you can remember, he was running behind you as Dong Hae carried you on his shoulder.

You fell on your knees, still clutching Young Saeng’s hand. “Oppa.”

Dong Hae stood still, watching you as you cried for his rival. It broke his heart to see you mourning for another guy, but it was worse to see you being hurt. “~~~~~-ah.”

You rested your chin on Young Saeng’s pillow, your face a few inches from his. You his face once again. “Oppa.”

*Why so I mourn for you like this? Do I… Do I…*

You bit your lower lip, stopping yourself from screaming.

*Does this mean that you’re the one I love? It seems like my heart yearns for you in a different way as it yearns for Dong Hae.*

You wanted to stay there, but the nurse in charge asked you to leave. Dong Hae had no choice but to carry you from the floor and onto your wheelchair.

“No.” You said weakly. “I can’t leave him. I can’t.”

Dong Hae didn’t speak. He just turned your wheelchair around and pushed you along as he left the I.C.U.

You bit harder on your lower lip and held your hands together when you felt the urge to shout and throw every single thing you can reach.

*Young Saeng oppa. Young Saeng oppa.*

______________________________

My heart broke thinking about Saengie in the I.C.U