Sick

Love Me, Oppa

 

Meanwhile, you weren’t able to attend school for days since you caught fever and colds. Of course, Dong Hae decided to skip school to look after you. You refused to let him, but he insisted so you gave in. You know yourself that you would feel better with him around.

“Oppa.” You muttered in your sleep on the 3rd day of your sickness. “Dong Hae oppa.” Your whisper became sobs and you started crying in your sleep. “Oppa!” You eventually screamed.

He was downstairs, taking your medicines from your mother when they heard your scream. He came rushing up the stairs, your medicines in his hands.

“~~~~~-ah.” He came up to you and started to shake you. You didn’t wake up, but continued calling out his name. He touched your cheeks. Your temperature seemed to rise. “~~~~~-ah.” When you still didn’t budge, he called your mom. Your mom took a wet towel and put it on your forehead.

“Aish.” Your mother exclaimed. “I told her not to cover herself up.” She removed your blanket over you. Dong Hae immediately rubbed your arms when you shivered.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go home?” Your mother asked when she got a bowl of water for your towel. You haven’t been sleeping regularly.

Dong Hae felt sleepy, but refused to go home. “I won’t be at ease if I leave anyway.”

Your mom thanked Dong Hae and went to bed.

“~~~~~-ah, you need to drink your medicine.” Dong Hae lifted you into a sitting position and placed a pillow at your back. You opened your eyes a bit. “Oppa. Don’t leave me, oppa.” He held your hand. “I’ll never leave you. You know that.”

You moved to the side of your bed so Dong Hae can sit beside you. He helped you take your pills and laid you to bed again. Like before, you slept warmly in his arms.

_______________________

Can I have Dong Hae??? XD