Worried

Love Me, Oppa

You were brought to the hospital to have your wounds and bruises healed. You were fine except for your damaged air passage which caused your difficulty in breathing. A wheezing sound was heard everytime to took in a breath.

They had no choice but to have a tank of oxygen connected to your nostrils via tubes. After that, you were transferred to a private room.

“Where is he?” Dong Hae felt uneasy when Young Saeng didn’t follow immediately out of the warehouse.

He was still at the emergency room, filling up your patient’s form. Just then, another patient was rushed in. Whoever it was was full of blood on the lower part of his body and his arm.

*Sh*t!* Dong Hae thought when he saw who it was. “Young Saeng!”

He asked one of the officers what happened.

“It’s that girl at the warehouse. She shot at him just before we got in.” The officer answered shortly.

*Oh my God. What will ~~~~~-ah feel when she wakes up?*

After filling up the form, Dong Hae called his mom to inform her that you were already safe and that she and your mom can come and visit you now. He stayed at the emergency room, waiting for the Young Saeng’s doctor for news about how he was.

It took about an hour before the doctor came out of the operating room.

“He’s critical. He lost so much blood before he was brought here. For the mean time, we will bring him to the Intensive Care Unit. Are you his relative?” The doctor asked.

“No, sir. I’m his friend. I’ll just contact his parents.” Dong Hae called Young Saeng’s dad. His dad was at the airport, on the way to Japan, but he cancelled his flight when Dong Hae called.

Dong Hae didn’t know what to do. You and Young Saeng were both unconscious. He was relieved that you were okay, but he was worried because he knew you wouldn’t be happy when you heard of Young Saeng’s condition. All he knew was that you should not know what happened to Young Saeng. *But she’ll surely look for him when she wakes up.*

____________________________

Dong Hae oppa, don’t stress yourself too much.. I’m worried about you :*