Taken

Love Me, Oppa

 

“Oppa!” I shouted at Dong Hae so he would hurry choosing what to buy for lunch. He looked back and mouthed, “Just a sec.”

He returned to our table after a few minutes. “It took you some time just to choose lunch.”

He shrugged. “What’s it matter? And why aren’t you buying anything.”

I crossed my arms. “You need to tell me a lot of things.”

“So?” He said, biting into his steak. “I would be the one speaking anyway, not you.”

“Still, now hurry up and finish that steak!”

“You gotta be kiddin’ me. We still have 45 minutes remaining of our lunch time, and it’s our free period next.”

“Aish, whatever. I’ll just buy a drink.” You went to buy yourself a can of chocolate milk. On your way back to your table, your phone vibrated inside your pocket.

Call Convo

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey babe.” It was Young Saeng.

“Oppa, where are you?”

“I’m still in the room. We need to finish a project before lunch time ends. Have you eaten already?”

“Aniyo.”

“Wae?!”

“I’m not hungry, oppa.”

“Come one, babe. Eat something, even just a sandwich.”

You sighed. “Arasso oppa, saranghae.”

“Saranghae baby.”

End of Convo

You didn’t want to disappoint Young Saeng so you bought yourself a chicken sandwich.

“I thought you’ll just have a drink.” Dong Hae  said when you returned.

“Saengie wanted me to eat.” You bit into the sandwich. “Now, tell me everything.”

“Arasso.”

He told you how they got to know each other, eat lunch together and even watched a couple of movies together.

“Yah, you really like her?”

“Ne.”

“Have you started courting her?”

“Anio?”

“Wae?”

“I can’t do things so quickly.”

“But don’t wait too long. She might find someone else.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever you say.”

You went to the school grounds with Dong Hae and sat by the your tree. You were falling asleep when you heard a boom.

“Was that a gunshot?” You asked.

“Dong Hae immediately pulled you close and held you tightly. He knew you were still scared of gunshots.

Just then, you heard him cry out in pain as a muscular man bent his arms backwards.

“Oppa!” You were scared, scared of what this guy was doing to Dong Hae. He punched your best friend a couple of times until Dong Hae fell unconscious.

“~~~~~-ah.” You wanted to run as fast as you can when the guy looked at you. You saw two knives and a gun on his belt. “Don’t even think about running away.”

You knew that you were no match for him so you gave up the thought of escaping. School guards came, but more of the bad men entered the premises. Students ran out of their classrooms to see what was happening.

:”~~~~~-ah!” Someone shouted as the man dragged you to the gates. It was Young Saeng.

“Oppa!” You cried in fear.

The man carried you on his shoulder and ran to the gates. The last thing you remembered was being thrown inside a familiar van and knocked unconscious by a slap from a heavy hand.