First

Love Me, Oppa

“Tell me about you and Dong Hae.” Young Saeng said while you were in his room one Saturday.

“What about him?” You flipped through another teenage magazine.

“Everything.”

You giggled. “It’ll take me days if you want to know all.”

“That’s all right. Begin with when you first met.”

You wondered. “I don’t remember the day we first met. I mean, we’ve been friends since forever. Our parents have known each other when they were in college.”

“How about your childhood?”

“Well, we used to play at the park. I was scared of falling, so I never really used the slide and swings. If it wasn’t really for him, I’d be a crybaby till now. He guarded while I sat on the swing and waited for me at the bottom when I tried the slide.” You smiled at Young Saeng. “He has really been a brother to me.”

“Where are your dads?” Young Saeng asked.

“They’re working abroad. I’ve never been with my dad. I only talk to him on the phone, once a month.” You were saddened by that thought. Young Saeng your cheek.

“And Dong Hae acted like a father to you, didn’t he?” Young Saeng guessed.

“Ne. He’d scold me if I do something rude like answering my mom and throwing tantrums. He was a bit bossy actually, but he disciplined me.”

“Do you love him more than me?” Young Saeng wrapped his arms around you, burying his face on your neck.

“I love you equally, but in different ways. My love for him is brotherly.”

“And what is it for me?”

You turned around, Young Saeng kept his arms around you. Your thighs were on Young Saeng’s left thigh. He waited for you to answer, but you didn’t.

You brushed his hair from his eyes. “My love for you, is like this.” You kissed him full on the lips. He was shocked. He kissed you back, tightening his hug on you. You turned a little more to the left so your body faced Young Saeng. You had your arms around his neck, pulling him as close as you can.

“~~~~~-ah.” He moaned. His hands rubbed your sides and made a hold on your shirt.

*Oh my God. Is he going to take off my shirt?* You thought, but you seemed to like it.

He laid you to bed, staying on top of you. You held his face, not wanting to break the kiss. Again, he grabbed your shirt and raised it up, showing the part from the bottom of your bra.

“Oppa..”

He reached to your back. You continued kissing while he played with your bra clip, resisting the temptation to unlock it. He opened his lips and laced his tongue with yours. You moaned. You liked it. You liked the feeling of Young Saeng owning you, and you owning him.

He pulled away. Both of you gasped for breath. “Is this alright with you?” He asked.

You nodded.

That night, you gave all of you to him.

__________________________

:D Mianhe if some of you didn't like this chapter.