Secret

Love Me, Oppa

 

Your hand twitched after a few hours. No one noticed since your mom was arranging the food she bought for you and your ajumma was sound asleep. You tried to turn on the bed, but your body still ached.

“Urgh..” You moaned which made your mom turn around. She saw you fidgeting.

“~~~~~-ah?” She brushed your hair from your face and smiled as she saw you open your eyes.

“Omma?” You coughed. You lifted your head to sit up, but your mom pushed you down.

“Just lie down, ~~~~~-ah. You need to rest your body. I know it hurts.” Your mom smiled sweetly.

“But mom, I’ll be stiff if I do that.” Actually, you wanted to look for Dong Hae and Young Saeng.

“Don’t think about playing volleyball now. You need to recover first.” She went to prepare noodles for you.

“Omma? Where is Dong Hae?” You asked curiously, wondering why the hell he was guarding you.

“He said he needed to check on something.” Your mom poured hot water into your bowl of noodles.

*Check on something more important than me?* You sighed.

Your mom handed you your noodles and pulled the table. “Don’t worry. I now he’ll come back tonight.”

You wanted water more than food that you finished a liter of water before you even had 3 spoons of noodles.

“~~~~~-ah!” Dong Hae burst into the room.

Your face lit up. “Oppa!”

He wrapped you in a tight hug, but you didn’t mind, you hugged him back as tight as you can with your weak arms.

“Oh my god, you’re awake finally.” He seemed to be so worried about you, he held you face with shaking hands. “Are you okay?”

You nodded. “Except for a few pains. I have a lot of bruises.”

“That’ll heal.” He sat and fed you your noodles.

“Komawo, oppa.” You leaned on him, still feeling sleepy. “Where is Young Saeng oppa?”

Dong Hae went quiet. *Should I tell her? No. No, I shouldn’t.*

“He went home. He said he needed to thank his dad for sending his men over to rescue you.”

*I’m sorry, ~~~~~-ah, but I need to keep it for a while. It’s for your own good.*

_____________________

You had no idea that Young Saeng’s condition was worse than yours. D: