Lim Ji Ma

Love Me, Oppa

Christmas eve came. You celebrated with your mom, Dong Hae and his mom. Young Saeng promised to come after celebrating with his own family.

“”Your cousin will arrive in a while.” Your mom said while she prepared the pasta.

“Who? Lim Ji Ma?”

“Ne. She said she misses you so much.”

Ji Ma is your cousin whom you were close with as a child. You haven’t seen each other for 3 years already, but you always kept in touch. She is beautiful, you even envy her sometimes for that.

“Oh no.” You were worried.

“Why?” Your mom asked.

“What if she’ll attract Young Saeng? You know how beautiful she is, omma.” You pouted.

Your mom placed the spaghetti on the table and smiled. “Don’t worry, ~~~~~-ah. I know Young Saeng loves you more than anyone and anything else.”

You smiled, unsure whether to believe her or not.

Ding! Dong!

You rushed to open the gate, but Dong Hae was blocking the door. He seemed to be staring outside.

“Move over, oppa.” You pushed him using your shoulder and you saw who was at the gate.

“Ji Ma!!!” You ran to open the gate and hugged your cousin.

“~~~~~-ah, I missed you!”

“You’re as beautiful as ever.”

“Aww! You look even more muscular and skinnier. Have you been tiring yourself with sports?”

“Aniyo. I just play a lot.” You pulled her inside the house and you happily chatted, catching up with the years that you haven’t seen each other.

“Dong Hae!” You shouted when Dong Hae didn’t follow you into the living room. He walked in, awkwardly actually.

You introduced them to each other, but Dong Hae seems to avoid eye contact and he seemed tense.

“Yah, oppa.” You nudged him. “You like my cousin, don’t you?”

“Mwo?! I don’t.” He didn’t sound convincing. He walked out of the room, slightly out of focus. He almost stumbled on the floor mat.

*Aha! My Dong Hae oppa has a new crush.* You said with a smile.

_______________________

Well, I’m happy that Dong Hae found a new girl who caught his attention.