Chapter 10: Meet G-dragon

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Meet G-dragon

 

Dara's POV

 

This is so wow! I roamed my eyes as soon as we got inside the club. This is not just a usual club, it's big and....cool. With the loud lively music and flashing lights.

 Jiyong continued walking, with his hands on my wrist. I did not mind since I'm not familiar with the place. And trust me, I looked like a lost puppy right now. Not to mention what I am wearing, a gray hoodie and a simple white dress under. Well, compared with everyone's fashion here. I look like a pauper.

Jiyong was greeted by some random people, they keep on saying, 'GD or G-dragon' which is I have no idea what they meant and I don't know if it's just my imagination, why is it seems like everyone's looking at me? I just threw them a slight bow and an awkward smile. I bumped to Jiyong's back, again. We stopped infront of the bar.

 

"Can you please watch where you going?" Tch. Arrogant!

 

"Er, and can you just stop holding my wrist. It hurts!" I snapped back and pulled my wrist.

 

He just shrugged and called the bartender with his hand. "Whiskey." He said amd turned to me, "How about you?"

 

"Yah! Are we here to drink? I don't drink. We're just 17! We're minors Ji!" I exclaimed. He is really unbelievable!

 

"Hm, Just give her juice. Any juice." He said, not minding my sermon. I rolled my eyes and sat in one of the stool infront of the bar and crossed my arms.

 

A moment later, he then sat right beside me, sipping his whiskey and handing me my juice. I grabbed it since I have no choice, I'm thirsty.

"You looked cute when you pout." He broke the silence and I almost choked from my drink. I looked at him sideways, scoffing.

 

"What?" He innocently shrugged his shoulders.

 

"So, this is your world? Club? Party? Drinks?" I asked then sip from my juice.

 

"Not yet." He replied. "Wait here." He continued as he placed his glass of whiskey on the table. He stood but unconciously, I grabbed his left wrist. "Don't leave me here! You know this is my first time here!" I shouted.

 

He then slowly pulled his wrist from my hand and smiled. "I'll be back, don't worry." He calmly explained. I just nodded.

I saw him walked towards a room at the far end corner of the club. I sighed and just went back drinking my juice. Again, I roamed my eyes, witnessing some girls in their super mini dresses, grinding their bodies with any guys on the dance floor. Oh my innocent eyes!

Later, I just found myself grooving my head on the tune of the music. I always love music, when I was 10, I discovered the old mansion with a huge piano inside. That's the first time I love music. The next morning, I asked my Mom to enroll me in a piano lesson but she said that instead of paying attention to something unworthy, I should just pay attention to tennis. 'That's just music! Plain and simple, everyone can sing, you don't need to waste time and money with that! Just focus on tennis and your academics.' I remembered her telling me that. I tried to follow what she told me, but I just can't. I love music and the way it calms my soul, my heart. Who says I can't do tennis, studies, and music together?

Honestly, I'm still hurt everytime I remember how my m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter