Chapter 3: Pleasure

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Pleasure

 

The regular day for Sandara, she woke up 4 am and went out of bed to have a thirty minute jog before she practice tennis. She immediately wear her jacket and search her tracks to her usual morning routine.

After jogging, she had an idea, she went to her secret practice place. Unknown to most people from their town, there is an old mansion at the hub of the forest beside their village.

She found out about this place 7 years ago, when she was 10. The first time she lose in her tennis competition and her parents scolded her so bad, she found herself running and crying until she reached the abandoned mansion. Due to her curiousity, she trespassed the property. She explored the two floor house but to her dismay, she saw nothing. Just an empty house. But something really caught her attention, at the middle area of the mansion, presumably the lounge area, a grand old piano was lying there. That was the first time, she loved music. Secretly.

 

Her secret practice place, is not the place for her tennis. But a sanctuary to escape her stress, problems, a haven wherein she can savor her ears with the chirps of the birds, the noise of falling leaves, the silent sound of the wind and the tones the piano produces.

 

She missed this place, it's been two months since she visited this place, because she was too consumed by her hectic schedules. She closed her eyes and started lingering her tiny fingers to the keys of the piano and started playing. She felt her heart flutter once again. She played until it satisfies her thirst of happiness.

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt the rays of light. She needs to go, she must be in the tennis field before her mother finds it out.

 

__________________________________________

 

"Jiyong!" Taeyang with his friends called.

 

"Hey!" Jiyong hopped out from his old car and Taeyang and the rest ran towards him.

 

"I did not know you have a car. Jeez." Taeyang said eyeing Jiyong's old car.

 

"Yes. Grandpa gave that. Sentimental value dude. I can't replace my baby." Jiyong replied while caressing his car as if it's alive. Earning a nod from Taeyang.

 

"By the way! You in tonight?" Seungri butted in.

 

"What's with tonight?" Jiyong questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter