Chapter 4: The Wing-ding

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: The Wing-ding

 

Sandara just finished taking her shower and she get ready for their Wing-ding party. She quickly grabbed a random dress from her closet. A flowy pink dress. Sandara is a real beauty, infact, alot of girls envy how all the clothes suit her perfectly. Well she is Ms. Perfect. But the good thing about Dara is that she's still humble and kind.

She then faced her mirror and applied light make up and fixed her hair. She put it in a high bun. After fixing herself, she called Bom.

 

"Bom? Where are you?"

 

"I'm already here! Ppali! You're late!" Her bestfriend hissed.

 

"Sorry. I'm on my way." Dara replied. She knows her bestfriend will strangle her later because she's late, she finished her project first that's why.

 

She grabbed her bag and fished out the car keys. She'll be using her Dad's white range rover. Good thing, her parents trust her so much.

 

Later,

 

Dara parked her car at an empty lot beside the woods. The wing-ding party was held every Friday night somewhere beneath the woods, but far enough from her secret place. Every Friday, there'd be a big campfire that serves as their only light where the party is. All they have to do is to have fun, dance, get to know each other and maybe, find your partner.

 

She quickly went towards the party. Just like what Bom said, she's an hour late. She roamed around to find Bom, while smiling to every person who greets her.

She found Bom talking to three boys, obviously she's flirting. She rolled her eyes and approached Bom.

 

"Bom!!" She called.

 

"Dara! You're late!" Bom hissed and raised her eyebrow to Dara but forced a smile and faced the three guys.. "One moment boys. He. He." She said and grabbed Dara's wrist and walked away from the crowd. They barely see each other since it's already 9pm and they're quite far from the fire.

 

"Why? What's wrong? Why are you so pissed? As if the party will not start without me." Dara calmly said. She don't get it why her bestfriend's acting weird.

 

"I am not pissed. Just.. oh.. yeah.. pissed.. kind of." Bom admitted. She's kinda pissed because they agreed to have a quick shopping before the party.

 

"Look bestfriend, Sorry sorry! I just need to finish my proj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter