Chapter 43: Memories of Yesterday

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43: Memories of Yesterday

 

There was a girl I really really love. She was special and eyes to die for. She has this very cute smile that whenever she does it makes my heart flutters. She stands out in the middle of the crowd. And oh, did I ever mentioned her killer pout? Everytime she does that, I am mesmerized. Her body is so tiny I could hug her all day, all night.

I didn't know I would love her this much. The moment I saw her, Yes I am attracted already but I am more attracted to music she produced. I wait for her every morning just to check out if she was at our old mansion.. but she seldom come.

I don't know.. but something about her that makes me want to know her more. Then one day, I saw her going to school, I followed her as she went to Hyunsuk High.

I enrolled there and became classmates with her.. Yes, she is boring.. She was tagged as Miss Perfect but the only thing I can see her is her calculated moves and smiles.. I was expecting her to be somewhat bright and lively and fun but she's not. But you know what made me stay? Just by looking at her, I can forget that I'm dying. She has the aura that would make my day bright, that would make all my pain go away.

I came at that town to have fun and to forget. At first I thought that the feelings I have for her were the same with what I felt with my past girlfriends, attraction would come then they'll go. But she is different, It feels different whenever I see her.. but I didnt realized that sooner.

That night I hooked up with Sulli on the party, she accidentally saw us and boy! Who would have thought she was an innocent crying baby. Ha ha ha! She was hyperventilating, talking about her oh-so-nice-beautiful-innocent eyes!! I followed her when she approached her friend but she dropped a pink notebook.

Her notebook was full of composed songs, mostly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter