Finale

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46: Finale

 

For two years studying in America, Dara became famous with her music. She was widely known as a talented rookie when it comes to the industry. Even still a student, her music and compositions have already been viral. Her music was soothing and captivating, making the hearts of her listeners felt the pain, or even the happiness she experienced. With him.

 

She thought she already moved on, but going back to the same place she met him makes her heart cry again. Yes, she still loves him. She still and she will never fall out of love with him.

 

"Be ready in 5..4...3....2.....1. Go." The staff signaled Dara to start playing. She was invited to play at a big concert of one of famous Korean artist. It sounds odd but she never knew who it was.

 

Dara closed her eyes as she started to run her fingers to the keys of the piano.

 

(Watch and hear Dara's performance here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rTiO_s47Gg 

 

Kyaah I made this hope you liked it!) 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

"They requested you to perform Black and crooked." Mr. Lee said.

 

Dara gulped. It was hard for her to perform his songs, those were his compositions and everytime she plays it, she becomes very emotional.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter