Chapter 5: Partner

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: Partner

 

Jiyong was running in hallway, he's already late for his first class. This is his bestfriend's fault. He doesn't want him to go to school today, for some reason.

He knocked thrice first then he opened the sliding door. He bowed to his teacher and mouthed 'Sorry Sir, I'm late'. Good thing, his teacher is in a good mood, he motioned Jiyong to sit to his chair.

His girl classmates are looking at him dreamingly, he gave them a boyish grin. The girls are squeaking and squeeling. He didn't mind as the girls' eyes are following his every movement. As he passed by towards her seat, he glanced at a particular girl busy reading her book. Every girls' attention was in him, except her.

He settled to his seat. Looking at her back. All throughout their class, he's just busy staring at her back.

 It's been almost 2 weeks since she saw him kissing Sulli. He was kind of happy when Dara saw them, all he thought was after that incident, the girl would even drop a look at him or even recognized him. He was wrong. The girl wouldn't even mind looking at him even he's just behind her every day.

He suddenly remembered his conversation with his bestfriend after he transferred to this school.

 

"So, what's your plan?" His bestfriend asked while they're playing billiards.

 

"Fun." Jiyong replied grinning.

 

"Seriously Ji, you're just wasting you're ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter