Chapter 2: The New Guy

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The New Guy

 

Dara and her bestfriend Bom was talking animatedly about random things.

"I finished my application for Sunkyunkwan College, hopefully I'd be able to get even atleast for half scholarship." Bom voiced out to Dara while they're fixing their things on their lockers.

 

"Oh! Don't worry Bom, You'll do great." Dara replied wearing an assured smile to her bestfriend.

 

"How about you? Good with your rankings?" Bom spoke while gathering her books from ther locker.

 

"Which rankings? Well, if your asking for my academics, I just need to maintain my A's.. and for my tennis rankings, I still need to pull my rankings up." Dara replied. Dara is a straight A student, one of the most popular girl in their school, not just because of her pretty face, excellent grades, the social queen but she is also the school's top player in tennis.

 

It's their last term on High School and college approaching fast. Unlike Bom, Dara applied for a scholarship outside the country, Duke University in America. Well, It's actually not her decision, but since her parents wanted her to attend college there, she did not bother to disapprove.

They were about to start another topic when suddenly the bell rang.

 

"Oh! See you later!" Bom bid her goodbye since Dara and Bom have different classes. Dara nodded and then she closed her locker and proceeded to her classroom.

 

Her first subject, Arts.

Once she reached her classroom, her classmates are greeting her. She is also known as a nice and kind student in their school, earning alot of respect from everyone. Even from the bullies.

 

She hurriedly went to her seat and settled her things beside her. A few minutes after, their Arts Teacher entered the room. Her classmates settled back to their proper seats and greeted their teacher.

 

"Good morning class." The old guy said.

 

Dara took her book from her bag and opened it to their next topic. Another thing that made her popular is being the teacher's pet. Who wouldn't love her? Independent, Smart, Beautiful, Kind, and Responsible.

 

"Oh! Come in!" She heard her teacher said. She heard the door opened again, 'Oh maybe one of my classmate was late' she said to herself. That's why she didn't bother to look and just continued reading her book.

 

"Introduce yourself." Her teacher continued earning murmurs from her classmates. She lifted her head and found a guy infront, beside her teacher.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Kwon Jiyong from Hyonsei Boys School." The guy said wearing a boyish grin in his face and bowed.

 

"He's cute!!" She heard One of her classmate while giggling.

 

"Okay, Mr. Kwon you may sit behind Ms. Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter