Chapter 36: Butterfly

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36: Butterfly

 

Dara couldn't breathe. She tried to inhale deeper and grabbed her bottled water. She swallowed hard.

"Who could be the real girl there?"

Kiko's voice kept on running on her mind.

"His butterfly."

 

She shook her head and scoffed. Does by any means? The guy in their painting is Jiyong? And Kiko was the girl? His true love? The girl she secretly protects? That's why he didn't tell her that he really love Kiko, and not her? To protect Kiko? He made her believe he loves her when in fact she's inlove with someone else. So many questions are running on her mind. She wanted to run away. From the first time in her life, she wanted to disappear infront of everyone.

Her hands are above her lap, curled into fists.

 

"Sounds still very mysterious." Mr. Kim said matter-of-factly. He is right. Murmurs can be heard around the whole auditorium, everyone doesn't really get what Kiko said, how is it connected to them? The meaning was very deep that no one can figure it out. One girl, was hurt and confused. Another one was in pity of her bestfriend. And one guy, teared as he listened to Kiko's words.

 

Mr. Kim smiled. "But I'm pretty sure. This last artwork would lighten your mind." Dara lifted her gaze and met Mr. Kim's, smiling and staring intently at her as if he's only talking to Dara.

 

Lights went off again as a video played on the huge white projector infront.

 

It's all about you, my Butterfly

Every time I come close to you

(every time I'm feeling you)

Feel like I'm gonna dream every time

( I get butterfly)

 

 

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard a familiar voice.

 

 (Watch BUTTERFLY MV BY GDRAGON) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qqghzKAMM

 

Dara's eyes went wide. Is this for real? She blinked her eyes twice, thinking if it was just her imagination or if her eyes were tricking her.

 

Unintentionally, I look the sky like

It looks similar to when you smile

Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby

My day consists of our romantic drama

Make me cry and smile no no no

 

 

The girl in the video looks exactly like Dara. Dara gasped. She kept on holding back. She doesn't want to assume again.

 

I can't sleep, I call your name

I turn my head shyly (no matter what)

I like it this much

I rarely stop walking

 

Dara h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter