Chapter 34: Graduation and Truth of Artworks

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34: Graduation and Truth of Artworks

 

Bom sighed in defeat and balled her hands in grimace as soon as she heard the director calling all the senior students to gather inside the auditorium. She walked annoyingly. She kept on looking on her wrist watch and mumbled unaudible sounds.

 

"Aish!" She hissed as she walks to the auditorium.

She jumped slightly when a hand wrapped around her shoulders. She lifted her eyes and saw Tabi. "Seunghyun. Dara.. she's such an idiot! I wanted to talk to her about Ji-" She whined but Tabi interrupted her.

 

"Bom.. I told you, you should not tell her about it.. besides Jiyong wanted Dara not to know about it." Tabi sadly explained.

 

Bom glared at him and stopped walking. "Tell me Seunghyun! How can I possibly calm myself, do nothing AND see my bestfriend hurt??!!" She shouted. Tabi shifted his gaze as he felt guilt. Bom is right, they are Dara and Jiyong's bestfriend.. but this is the least thing he can do for Jiyong.

 

Bom bit her lips and swayed her shoulder hard to take Seunghyun's arm off her. "If you can witness your bestfriend suffer, I can't!!" She shouted and dashed her way off to auditorium.

 

Seunghyun looked down as his hand run on his face. He's torn of what should he do for his bestfriend Jiyong.

 

_______________________________________

2:45pm

 

Dara was seated infront along with the honorable mentions. Her mind all throughout the ceremony was lost. She can't even hear or understand what the host is saying. She felt suffocated, she felt dizzy and she doesn't know why. Her heart's beating faster and faster as time goes by. She clutched her chest and grabbed the bottled water her mom gave her awhile ago.

She looked at her behind and saw Bom looking at her intently, as if she's saying something. She decided to ignore her and closed her eyes for a moment. She badly needs energy for her speech later.

 

All sections are done going up on stage to get their diplomas, what's missing now is the her speech and the Artworks presentation that were selected by Mr. Kim.

 

"Are you okay Dara?" Danah, her classmate asked. Dara forced a smile and nodded weakly. "Yes. I think I'm just nervous." She weakly said.

 

Danah nodded and offered her shoulder. "You look pale, just rest you head first on my shoulder." She worriedly offered.

Dara let a sincere smile and tilted her head to Danah's shoulder.

'Just endure it now, Dara.' She said to herself.

 

_______________________________________

 

Jiyong looked back before he went off to plane. His neck stetched, looking left and right, having hopes if she'll appear and just even bid goodbye to him.

He shook his head and sighed. "She'll still mad at me, why whould she bother going here." He whispered weakly.

He looked back at Kiko who's waiting for him. Kiko's hands were on her chest, crossed. Jiyong traced his tracks near Kiko as Kiko reached for him and clinged her arms to Jiyong'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter