Chapter 15: Satur-date Part 3

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Satur-date Part 3

 

A/N: Before anything else, Sorry I wrote Noona instead of Unnie for the previous chapter. Aigoo, Sorry I think I'm starting to think like a guy. Hehe.

 

Dara's POV

 

Whoa! This place is.. cool. I swear, it's far better and bigger than the club me and Jiyong visits at night. There's a huge stage at the center, with lights and everything. Not to mention, the crowd that encircles the stage. I saw two guys at the stage, rapping.

 

"Ji? What is this place?" I dumbfoundedly asked as I pull his sleeve.

 

"An underground place for people like me." He explained as he watched the two guys above the stage.

 

I just nodded even though I'm not really sure what is he talking about.

 

"Unnie!" I jumped slightly as someone poked me.

 

"Ah. Hello!" I greeted then bowed a little.

 

"You can call me Minzy." She gleefully said. "So, I'm glad you came tonight, you know Jiyong oppa-" She continued but Jiyong interrupted her.

 

"Minzy." Jiyong said like threatening. I saw Minzy jerked and mouthed, "Sorry Oppa."

 

Jiyong nodded and continued watching. I looked at his face, I wanted to ask him what does Minzy is talking about?

Why is it seems like she knows me? Isn't it our first time to meet tonight?

 

"Hyung!" Someone called as he jumped towards Ji and clamped his arm to Jiyong's shoulders.

"Long time no see Hyung!" A guy smiled widely, he got that cute eye smile that you can barely see.

 

"Where's Seunghyun?" Jiyong asked.

 

"He's already waiting for you." The guy replied. His eyes slightly went wide when he looked at me. "Is she Dara?" He asked and faced Jiyong.

 

Jiyong nodded casually, his hands shoved inside his pockets.

 

"Annyeong Dara-noona!" The guy greeted.

 

"Annyeong." I smiled. The guy walked infront of me and offered his right hand. I took it and we shared a casual handshake.

 

"I'm Daesung." He said. "You really are pretty! Jiyong hyung talks about you often." He smiled more and looked at Minzy beside me. They both nodded and laughed.

 

Jiyong cleared his throat as both Minzy and Daesung awkwardly stopped laughing.

 

I looked Jiyong with confusion in my eyes. It seems like his friends know me that much. I wonder what is he saying to his friends? Shouldn't he talk about his girlfriend, Sulli and not me?

 

I slighly shouldered Jiyong to confront me but he didn't mind me, consuming his full attention watching the two guys on stage. I sighed in defeat. I'll just ask him later.

 

I came back to my senses when I heard crowd cheered loudly and the two guys left the stage.

"Minzy, take care of Dara." Jiyong calmly said.

 

I scoffed. Really this guy will leave me here? Aigoo. This guy! I was about to talk to him when he immediately walked out with Daesung following him.

"Tch. This guy!" I hissed annoyingly. He should accompany me here, hello?

 

"Don't worry! He'll be back anytime soon!" Minzy said. I forced a smile and nod.

Minzy grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty table with five seats around it.

We took our seats as we watch the crowd starting to dance.

 

"May I ask something Minzy?" I asked her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter