Chapter 32: Leaving

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: Leaving

 

Jiyong opened the door and saw Kiko standing. Kiko smiled as Jiyong stepped aside and let her enter his apartment.

As soon as Kiko entered, she placed down her luggage at the corner and roamed her eyes around the room while Jiyong proceded to his kitchen and grabbed a juice from his fridge. He poured it out to a glass and approached Kiko.

"Have a drink first." He offered the glass.

Kiko smiled and took out the glass from Jiyong's hand. Jiyong walked towards his sofa and settled himself on it, his elbows at the top of his knees.

Kiko traced the tip of the glass with her fingers as her eyes followed Jiyong. She exhaled deeply and sat beside Jiyong.

"Jiyong, you're doing the right thing. It's better this way." She stared blankly at her juice.

Jiyong bit his lips as his jaws clenched. "I know. To lessen her pain." His hands balled into fist.

Kiko looked at Jiyong's hands and placed her hand on top of it. "You'll be alright." He looked at her eyes intently as She released a smile. "Just trust me."

 

_______________________________________

 

Dara held her legs up, hugging them, her chin above her knees. Under the stars, in a place that once became part of her life. The place that once made her perfectly dull life colorful. The place where she found a better sanctuary, under his arms. The place where they made love, where she found love.

 

Dara buried her face to her knees as she released sobs. How can he leave her just like that? Dara wanted to wind up, to breathe, to forget even just for a moment. But she end up finding herself g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter