Finale II

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finale2

 

After Dara finished the songs. The crowd applauded as she immediately wiped her tears and left the stage before she breaks down.

When she was about to leave the stage, someone shouted from behind. "Ms. Sandara Park!" Dara stopped and looked back. She saw four persons, two guys and two girls, all in police uniform.

"You are under arrest!" The other guy shouted. Dara was confused as she heard the crowd murmured.

 

"What? Why?" Dara scoffed as she look at the staff who just looked at her puzzled.

 

"You are under arrest because of copywright of songs!" One policewoman said. She somewhat felt that she recognizes the voice but as she tries to recognize the face, they keep on looking down and adjusting their caps.

 

"What do you mean? Do you have any proof?!" Dara replied back, not really sure of what they are saying.

 

Dara waited for them to reply but they kept on glancing to each other. Dara sighed as she slowly turned her back around them.

 

"You stole my songs!" A familiar voice shouted, Dara's heart skipped a beat. She can't feel her feet, is it just her imagination? Dara's eyes went wide as she felt cold sweat on her forehead.

 

Dara slowly turned around as the four policemen parted and he entered. The crowd went wild and cheered 'G dragon! G dragon!'

Dara's eyes went wide. She can't breathe. Is this for real? Is Jiyong really alive? Dara couldn't move. She just stared blankly at him, trying to process things on her head.

Jiyong smiled and walked towards her. "You stole my songs without my permission." Jiyong let a playful smirk.

Dara blinked once, twice. "Jiyong.. is this really you?" Dara whispered as she cupped his face with her hands. The crowd went silent with the scene they're witnessing.

 

"Is that how much you missed me?" Jiyong smiled more. He missed her too. So much.

Dara bit her lips as tears started to fill her eyes. She slowly nod and let a small smile. "Tell me this isn't dream." She said almost pleading.

"This isn't a dream Dara." Dara's heartbeat became faster. Hearing him speak her name made her heart very joyful.

Jiyong couldn't wait anymore. He pulled Dara into a hug as he buried his head at her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. The only scent he wanted to smell.

When Jiyong pushed Dara's shoulders to make her face him. He cupped her face and flooded Dara's face with kisses. "I miss you so much."

 

Dara giggled while tears of joy came gushing from her eyes. But her giggles started to fade as she frown.

 

*PAK*

The crowd were shocked. Dara slapped Jiyong as the Dragon cupped his cheek. Jiyong looked at Dara, worried. Is she mad at me? He thought.

 

"Dara.." One policewoman came forward to them. "What's wrong?"

Dara looked at her and scoffed. "Bom?" Dara hurriedly approached the other three police and she took off their cap.

 

"Tabi? Minzy? Daesung? W-what's the meaning of this?" She's confused.

"Unnie.. Mianheyo." Minzy bowed, feeling sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter