Chapter 38: Reality

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38: Reality

 

"You can't follow him anymore." Tabi said in a weak voice. What does he mean, she can't? Dara can't understand. Why are they acting like this? She looked at Bom and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Bom crying, with her hands holding to stop the sob sounds. She looked back at Tabi and slowly walked near him.

 

"What do you mean?! I don't understand!" Dara scoffed. "TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!" She shouted as she close her eyes hard. She walked nearer to Tabi and reached for his shoulders. "Tabi! What do you mean I can't follow him?" Dara's voice cracked. Bom's cries became more audible. Dara couldn't think of anything anymore.

 

Tabi looked down and sighed. "Jiyong.. He's.. He's..." Tabi's jaw clenched. Dara bit her lips as she was waiting for him to speak. From what he acts, she knew it was bad, very bad. "..Jiyong is dying." Tabi's hands curled into fists as tears finally came out from his eyes.

 

Dara stepped back. She suddenly felt numb. She breathe deeply. She shook her head because she doesn't want to accept Tabi's words. "You're kidding.. No.. No.. Tell me you're kidding.. Are you guys ganging up on me?" Dara let a fake chuckle. No, she doesn't want to accept it. And she will never. She make herself believe that Jiyong just wanted to fool around and asked Bom and Tabi to set her up. Dara laughed bitterly.

"No, Jiyong.. Come out now! I swear I'll smack y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter