Chapter 6: Her admirer and His Girlfriend

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Her admirer and His Girlfriend

 

Cafeteria

 

"Look what we got here, Jiyong's famous naughty smile!" Seungri teased as Jiyong holding a tray with a sandwich and a juice, sit beside him.

 

"Tell me? Sulli and you are official?" Taeyang guessed as the others show a shocked face. Who wouldn't? Sulli is a good catch. Rich, gorgeous and cute.

 

Jiyong nodded earning a gasped from his friends.

True, He and Sulli is official.

But one thing they didn't know that made him smile more as he was eyeing the usual busy girl sitting infront of their table.

 

__________________________________________

 

"Dara. Look!" Bom shouldered her bestfriend, motioned her head to look to a guy. They are now on a bench beside the football field.

 

Dara sighed and look at the guy who's staring at her. She then didn't mind and just returned writing to her notebook.

 

"You really are a girl without feelings!" Bom hissed. Dara acted as if she did not hear anything and just continue writing.

 

"Daraaaa!" Bom shouted

 

"Why? What?!" Dara shouted back.

"The hottest guy in this school, No, in this town, the football star is staring at you! Lee Donghae! And you're just giving me that look!?" Bom hysterically replied. Seriously is my bestfriend a robot? She thought.

 

"So? I am not interested." Dara calmly explained and went back writing.

 

"Are you lesbian?" Bom asked, making Dara look at her, shocked.

 

"Excuse me!" Dara scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

"Then why are-" Bom was about to say something when someone interrupted her.

 

"Excuse me?" Donghae said as Bom, looking exchangingly at him and Dara with mouth hanged open.

 

"Hmm. Hi!" Bom answered back and looked to her bestfriend. But Dara seems not interested and continued writing.

 

"Hi. I'm Lee Donghae! I've been watching you girls and I decided to approach you." Donghae honestly explained.

 

"Oh really? Uhm. I'm Bom, and this is my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter